Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

26.09.2019 10:07
Steelers is over before it even began. Antworten

ATLANTA -- Lane Kiffin said he wants to stay on as Alabamas offensive coordinator through the playoff, regardless of whether he accepts another coaching position elsewhere.Kiffin, in his third season at Alabama, is reportedly in the running to become LSUs next offensive coordinator. Sources also told ESPNs Brett McMurphy that Kiffin will interview on Sunday for Houstons head-coaching vacancy.Kiffin said he wasnt worried about the question of whether he wanted to be a head coach again. Asked whether he sees any circumstance in which he would be at Alabama for another season, Kiffin said, Yeah, I sure do.Im happy to be here, he said after No. 1 Alabamas 54-16 victory over Florida on Saturday in the SEC championship game. Coach [Nick] Saban and I talked this week about what a great experience its been. ... Well keep going from here. You know this season isnt over.People talk about next year, but we have a lot of work to do.With true freshman Jalen Hurts, Kiffin has won three SEC titles with as many quarterbacks. The offensive coordinator?said he has learned at Alabama how to build an offense around players.Its been a great experience, he said. Im a lot better for it, three years later, for being able to go through that.Saban was asked Saturday if he expected any member of his staff who might be offered another job to continue coaching with the Crimson Tide through the playoff or to leave immediately.?I think it depends on the circumstance and the situation, and I think those are things that people have to agree on relative to what their goals and aspirations are, the circumstance and situation that theyre in, their commitment to our players and our team, and do we think its going to affect our organization long term, Saban said. So those things are always evaluated.?Earlier this week, Saban said Kiffin is absolutely ready to be a head coach again.The Crimson Tide head coach praised Kiffins ability to mold his offensive systems around his Alabama players during his three years with the Tide, despite working with three different starting quarterbacks. Kiffin was able to help Alabamas offense evolve from its normal run-first, pro-style and play-action attack to a more spread look that has featured a lot more zone-read in 2016.Those are signs of tremendous maturity as a coach who is not just committed to a system but is committed to doing things that he has to help players be successful, Saban said. I think hes proven when he was a head coach he had a reasonably good amount of success -- much more than I think he gets credit for -- and hes done a phenomenal job in the three years hes been with us.Kiffin previously served as USCs head coach for three years, compiling a 28-15 mark before he was unceremoniously fired in September 2013 after a 3-2 start. He also went 7-6 during his only year as the Tennessee Volunteers head coach in 2009. In addition, he was the head coach of the NFLs Oakland Raiders for 20 games.Information from ESPN.coms Edward Aschoff was used in this report. Yeezy Schuhe Größentabelle .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Yeezy Replica Kaufen . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/nmd-schuhe-deutschland/nmd-r1-kaufen.html . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Yeezy Boost 750 Deutschland .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Ultra Boost Billig Kaufen . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Melbourne will ramp up their interest in wantaway Essendon defender Michael Hibberd at the end of the AFL season and not before.The Demons have long been linked to the backman, who made public his desire to leave Essendon last week.To date, he is the only one of 12 banned Bombers to declare they want out of the club home to the supplements scandal that resulted in season-long bans for involved players.Melbourne assistant coach Simon Goodwin confirmed his clubs interest in the 26-year-old on Sunday.I obviously coached him at Essendon and I rate him extremely highly, Goodwin told Triple M.Hes a quality backman that kicks the ball well. Hes tough and brave he goes when itts his turn.ddddddddddddHes got some important elements that a lot of clubs would like.Missing from Hibberds statement on Saturday was his desired destination.Goodwin, who will inherit the Demons senior coaching role from the departing Paul Roos at the end of the season, said it was too early to say Hibberd would wind up under his coaching once more.He hasnt made the decision where he wants to go yet, he said.Well have those discussions at the end of the year.If he fits and he wants to come and wants to be a part of it, hed be a good asset. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz