Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 09:06
top catching Antworten

SOFIA, Bulgaria -- Nam Nguyen of Canada struck gold in mens singles at the ISU world junior figure championships. Fake Jerseys For Sale . The 15-year-old from Toronto landed two triple Axels to score 144.19 points for his clean long program -- a seasons best by almost eight points. "That was the best free skate I have ever had," Nguyen said. "It was the first time Ive ever done two triple Axels in one program and I hope to continue to do that." Nguyen led after the short program, and then skating to Bachs "Air on a G String" and Fantasia and Fugue" in the free program, Nguyen produced a triple Axel-double toe, then his second triple Axel, before reeling off six more triple jumps. "I took it as a new day. I didnt really think about what had happened in (Thursdays short program). I just told myself to take one element at a time," Nguyen said. "Just before I went into my starting position I told myself just to have fun. This was my third junior worlds so I really didnt have anything to lose. I enjoyed it very much." The Canadian scored 217.06 points overall. Russias Adian Pitkeev surged from seventh after the short program to claim the silver with 212.51 points. American Nathan Chen rose from sixth after the short to capture the bronze (212.03). Nguyen is coached by Canadas two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, who also works with Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan. "This was a good event with good skating, and Nam really skated for it to win this championship," Orser said. Nguyen wont get much of a breather after his gold-medal performance as hes a member of Canadas squad for the world senior championships that begin March 24 in Tokyo. "I have to get back to training on Tuesday and I leave for worlds on Saturday, so I just have to enjoy the moment as much as possible now and when I get back I focus only on the senior world championships," Nguyen said. When Nguyen was assigned to the senior world team, Orser cautioned his young skater "not to get ahead of himself." "I said we have to get through junior worlds and do a great job there, and then we would shift gears after that for worlds. He was really able to do that and I was proud of him for that," Orser said. "He is really on such a great emotional high to carry him through, so he is just going to ride this wave. He has had a really busy season with 12 or 13 competitions, and he has just gotten better and better at each one." Canadas three-time defending world champion Patrick Chan, who won silver at the Olympics last month, wont compete at the world championships. Fake Jerseys From China . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Cheap Fake Jerseys . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. https://www.fakejersey.com/ . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken.New York, NY (Sports Network) - St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina was awarded a seventh straight Gold Glove on Tuesday when MLB announced the top fielders at each position. Molina has been a virtual lock to take home the NLs top catching honor for the better part of a decade. Only Ivan Rodriguez (13) and Johnny Bench (10) have won more Gold Gloves as a backstop. Dodgers first baseman Adrian Gonzalez collected his fourth Gold Glove and first since 2011, while slick-fielding Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons captured his second straight. The Rockies had two honored in second baseman DJ LeMahieu and third baseman Nolan Arenado, who also won last season. The Senior Circuits top outfielders consisted of Marlins left fielder Christian Yelich, Mets center fielder Juan Lagares and Braves right fielder Jason Heyward. Yelich and Lagares were first-time winners, while Heyward walked away with one in 2012. Fake Jerseys Website. Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke rounded out the NL squad as he edged teammate Clayton Kershaw and reigning champ Adam Wainwright of the Cardinals. The Royals and Orioles each had three representatives on the AL side for the second straight year. Catcher Salvador Perez, first baseman Eric Hosmer and left fielder Alex Gordon all won at their respective positions for the AL champs. Gordon seized the honor for a fourth straight season. Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy has taken one home three years running, while his teammates, Adam Jones and Nick Markakis, won in center and right field, respectively. Jones landed his fourth Gold Glove while Markakis picked up his second. Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia was selected for the fourth time in seven years, while Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager and Astros pitcher Dallas Keuchel were the only first-time winners on the AL side. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz