Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 09:06
ar. The reception Antworten

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Cheap Air Max 97 Brown China . -- The Smallrus finally hoisted a big PGA Tour trophy. Kevin Stadler, the 33-year-old son of major champion Craig "The Walrus" Stadler, won the Phoenix Open on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory. Stadler won when playing partner Bubba Watson missed a five-foot par putt on 18. "It was a little weird way to win a golf tournament," Stadler said. "I fully expected him to make the putt. I would have rather made mine to win it." Stadler closed with a 3-under 68 for a one-stroke victory over Watson and Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask. Watson shot 71, and DeLaet had a 65. "He beat me," Watson said. "Hes a great player." Stadler won in his 239th tour start, earning a spot in the Masters -- a tournament his father won in 1982. The Stadlers are the ninth father-son winners in tour history and will be the first to play in the same Masters. "Its going to great for me because its really my last one," said Craig Stadler, a 13-time PGA Tour winner with nine Champions Tour victories. "I kept saying, When he gets in, thats my last one. ... Im proud of him. Its awesome." Kevin Stadler finished at 16-under 268 at TPC Scottsdale, his home course. Raised in Colorado, he played in Denver Broncos colours, wearing an orange shirt and blue pants and hat. What was he thinking when Watson was standing over his par putt on 18? "How long the playoff was going to take and how long until I can watch the football game?" Stadler said. After Stadler and Watson each saved par after hitting into the water on the par-5 15th, Stadler tied Watson for the lead with a par on the par-3 16th hole. Watson hit into the front left bunker on the stadium hole and his six-footer missed to the left. At the 347-yard 17th, they each drove the green and two-putted for birdie from 90 feet -- Watson holing out from 18 feet and Stadler from 5. On the par-4 18th, Stadler hit his 110-yard approach to the back right pin to 10 feet. Watson drove into the right rough and hammered his 120-yard second over the green. Watson bladed his shot from the trampled rough into the bank next to the green and it ran five feet past the hole. After Stadler missed his birdie try and tapped in for par, Watsons par try slid by the left side. "I thought I hit a good putt, but obviously I misread that, too," Watson said. Stadler birdied the par-4 ninth to take a one-stroke lead over Watson, but fell behind with a double bogey on the par-4 11th. Stadler took a penalty stroke for an unplayable lie after driving into a Buckhorn Cholla and missed a 4-foot bogey try. "Cactus and short putt and all that was on one hole," Stadler said. "Eleven has had my number for years. I butcher that hole every year." Stadler likely will move up high enough in the world ranking to get one of the last spots in the 64-man Match Play Championship this month outside Tucson. Stadlers previous biggest win was in Australia in the European Tours 2006 Johnnie Walker Classic. In that event, he hit a 3-iron to a foot for an eagle on the final hole for a two-stroke victory. He also won the Argentine Open that winter and has four Nationwide Tour wins. "Its been a long time since I won anything," Stadler said. "Its pretty special." Watson is winless since the 2012 Masters. "I was a challenging day," Watson said. "Again, its the same thing, just waiting on every tee box and waiting on every shot." Hunter Mahan and Japans Hideki Matsuyama tied for fourth at 14 under. Mahan, the 2010 winner, finished with a 68, and Matsuyama shot 69. DeLaet bogeyed the 15th after hitting into the water, but rallied with birdies on the final two holes. He also tied for second last week at Torrey Pines. "I have been playing well for the last few months," DeLaet said. "I really feel like I worked super hard in the off-season. Its nice to see it paying off." Phil Mickelson closed with a 71 to tie for 42nd at 3 under. Lefty was making his 25th appearance in the event he won in 1996, 2005 and 2013. "My game is not far off, even though the score says that it is," Mickelson said. "It was just a fraction off." He showed no signs of the back pain that forced him to withdraw at Torrey Pines, and will play next week at Pebble Beach. "Back feels great," Mickelson said. The event drew an estimated 563,008 fans, breaking the seven-day record of 538,356 set in 2008. The tournament drew a golf-record 189,722 on Saturday and 60,232 on Sunday. Cheap Air Max 97 All Blue China . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday. Cheap Air Max 97 Green China .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/cheap-air-max-97-white-china/ . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery.Madison, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Battle for Paul Bunyans Axe had a lot more riding on it this season. The result, however, remained the same. Melvin Gordon carried the ball 29 times for 151 yards with two total touchdowns as No. 14 Wisconsin defeated 22nd-ranked Minnesota 34-24 on Saturday afternoon to clinch the Big Ten West. The Badgers (10-2, 7-1 Big Ten), who erased a 14-point second quarter deficit by ripping off 24 straight points to win their 11th straight meeting against the Golden Gophers, will face Ohio State in the Big Ten title game next Saturday night. The Buckeyes will be without their standout quarterback J.T. Barrett, who left Saturdays game against Michigan on a cart after suffering a broken ankle on the first play of the fourth quarter. Once we were able to settle down, we produced a couple drives, Badgers coach Gary Andersen said. Offense executed very well. Wisconsin received a scare late in the fourth when Gordon grabbed his right ankle and limped off the field following a 6-yard run with about three minutes left. I think he should be just fine, Andersen said. Gordon posted a receiving score and his other on the ground for Wisconsin, which has won seven consecutive games. Gordon surpassed former Badger Ron Dayne for the Big Ten single-season rushing yards record in the first quarter. He now has 2,260 rushing yards on the year. Alex Erickson caught five passes for 160 yards, while Joel Stave completed 11- of-18 passes for 215 yards with two touchdowns in the triumph. Corey Clement, who came in with just 44 yards in his last three games, put up 89 yards and a touchdown on seven carries. David Cobb tallied 118 yards and a score on 25 totes for Minnesota (8-4, 5-3), which dropped three of its last five games to close the regular season. Well bounce back Minnesota coach Jerry Kill said. There arent any happy about the axe. Mitch Leidner was 5-of-18 for 95 yards and added 54 yards and two scores on the ground in defeat. The Gophers havent beaten Wisconsin since 2003. The Badgers took their first lead with Gordon on the sideline taking a breather at the 6:20 markk of the third. Cheap Air Max 97 Black China. Clement burst up the middle for a 28- yard score to cap a seven-play, 80-yard drive and make it 20-17. Gordon broke off a 24-yard run and Clement added a 31-yarder two plays later before Gordon plunged in from a yard out for a 27-17 cushion early in the fourth. On Minnesotas ensuing sequence, Leidner hit a wide open Maxx Williams over the middle on a hide route and he ran down the right sideline for a 53-yard gain. The reception set up Leidners 2-yard, zone-read keeper two snaps later to cut the gap to 27-24. Wisconsin put the game away on its next touch. Erickson scampered for 31 yards along the left sideline on a wide receiver screen and Stave fired a 17-yard TD strike to Robert Wheelwright on a skinny post for his first catch of the year. The reception made it 34-24 with 4:41 to play. The Badgers then forced a Golden Gophers three-and-out and ran 2:10 off the clock. Minnesota got the ball back with 1:17 remaining, but Leidners 4th- and-10 pass fell incomplete to seal the outcome. Earlier, the Gophers raced out to a 17-3 advantage. Minnesota punted after failing to pick up a first down on the opening possession of the game, but Jack Lynn forced a fumble on Kenzel Does return and Eric Murray recovered the ball at the 13. Leidner kept it off the left edge two plays later for the games first score. Rafael Gaglianone nailed a 24-yard field goal on Wisconsins first sequence, but Cobbs 40-yard TD run a few possessions later made it 14-3 late in the first. Ryan Santoso split the uprights from 37 yards out early in the second for Minnesotas 14-point cushion. Stave stepped up in the pocket and found Gordon in the front part of the end zone for a 4-yard score on a 3rd-and-goal and Gaglianone added a 38-yard field goal on the final play of the half to trim the deficit to 17-13 heading into the break. Game Notes Wisconsin outgained Minnesota 448-272 ... The Badgers were 5-of-12 on third down, while the Gophers finished 5-of-15 ... Minnesota was attempting to go 6-2 in Big Ten play for the first time since 1973. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz