Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 09:06
ip win against Toronto FC on June 4. Seconds after the Impact took the ensuing kickoff, referee Juan Guzman whistled the games e Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Adidas NMD R1 Kopen . -- Alex Gordon got the big hit and Norichika Aoki and Omar Infante spent all day setting the table. Gordon hit a three-run double in the first inning and Jeremy Guthrie pitched effectively into the sixth inning as the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 7-5 in their home opener Friday. Aoki and Infante were acquired in the off-season to get on base at the top of the order. They each had three hits, and Aoki worked a walk, too. "Thats why we made those additions, guys who can get on base and put the ball in play," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Nori and Omar were on base seven times, which was big. That set the table for Gordys big double. It was a good offensive day for us." Guthrie allowed four runs on seven hits, four walks and a hit batter in 5 2-3 innings. "It was just windy," Guthrie said. "It was never really cold. The grip is not perfect in conditions like that, but ... were fortunate enough that were moving around every play, so we stay pretty warm." Lorenzo Cain drove in two runs with a two-out fifth inning single that put Kansas City ahead 7-2. The Royals jumped on White Sox rookie right-hander Erik Johnson for six hits and four runs in the first two innings. Johnson retired only 14 of the 28 batters he faced, yielding seven runs on 10 hits, three walks and a hit batter to take the loss. "The biggest thing is that Ive got to compete better for my team," Johnson said. "We were right there. We put five runs on the board after I put them in a hole. Youve got to give credit to our offence for never giving up." Jose Abreu and Conor Gillaspie hit sacrifice flies against Guthrie, and Adam Eaton hit a two-run single off reliever Kelvin Herrera in the sixth, but both runs were charged to Guthrie. Tyler Flowers, who went 4-for-4 Thursday against Minnesota, had hits in his first three at-bats, but the streak ended in the eighth when Aoki dropped his fly ball to right. "I thought we came up with a couple of big hits," Flowers said. "But Guthrie made some good pitches in situations that could have escalated into bigger innings. We had him on the ropes a couple of times, but missed a couple of hits here or there. We were probably a couple of hits away." The Royals, who had not made a challenge in spring training or in the first two games against the Tigers, asked the umpires to review a call in the seventh when Abreu was called safe at first on a throwing error by third baseman Mike Moustakas that pulled Eric Hosmers foot off the bag. After a two minute, 49 second delay, the call was upheld. "I figured it was a good time to take a shot at it," Yost said. "I thought it would be a 50-50 chance." Greg Holland pitched a 1-2-3 ninth for his first save after setting a Royals record with 47 saves last season. Notes: RHP Nate Jones was put on the disabled list by the White Sox with a muscle strain in his left hip. RHP Jake Petricka was recalled from Triple-A Charlotte. Jones had allowed four runs without retiring a batter in his first two appearances. Petricka pitched 2 1-3 scoreless innings after Johnson was pulled in the fifth. . LHP Bruce Chen, who is 7-2 against the White Sox since the start of the 2011 season, starts Saturday. LHP John Danks will make his first White Sox start. Adidas Ultra Boost 19 Kopen .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Kopen . The football club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/ultra-boost-sneakers/ultra-boost-uncaged.html .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0.CARSON, Calif. - The Montreal Impacts improving defence was seconds away from stifling one of Major League Soccers hottest goal scorers Saturday night. But Erick Torres converted a volley in the 94th minute to give Chivas USA a 1-0 victory and deny the Impact a point. "Its heartbreaking," Montreal coach Frank Klopas said. "I feel for my players because they put a lot into the game. I definitely feel that we should have walked away with points. "But, sometimes, the game is cruel." Chivas USA (5-7-5) earned its third consecutive win when Torres scored his 12th goal of the season, and his fourth in four games. Marco Delgados shot ricocheted off Impact defender Matteo Ferrari to an unmarked Torres, who tapped the ball to himself with his right foot and sent a nine-yard volley between goalkeeper Troy Perkins and the right-wing post. Until Torres scored, Montreal (3-8-5) had not allowed a goal in 405 successive minutes spanning three MLS games and the Canadian Championship win against Toronto FC on June 4. Seconds after the Impact took the ensuing kickoff, referee Juan Guzman whistled the games end. The Impact had three chances to scorre. Adidas NMD Te Koop. . In the 18th minute, an unmarked Felipe Martins chipped his 14-yard shot over the crossbar. In the 57th minute, Chivas USA goalkeeper Dan Kennedy deflected Andres Romeros 27-yard shot to Jack McInerney, who also fired shot over the crossbar from nine yards. Then in the 66th minute, Kennedy used his right hand to deflect Romeros eight-yard shot into his body while on his knees. "I just felt our decision-making could have been better," Klopas said. "We had chances in transition when they were pushing forward. But once they were set, we kept forcing every play to be the perfect pass." The Impact remains the only MLS team without a win on the road. Klopas believes time is running out for his team to win away from Stade Saputo. "Now, the second half of the season is starting and every game becomes very important," Klopas said. "For us, its going to be a difficult stretch. Weve got to find ways to get points on the road. I felt tonight was a really great opportunity." Perkins made two saves and needs three more to tie former Canadian international Pat Onstad for ninth place in career saves. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz