Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

30.09.2019 11:05
Before I took off, [Sherman] grabbed my right si Antworten

Wests Tigers second rower Curtis Sironen has bucked with family tradition, leaving the club to take up a two-year deal with Manly.Sironen, the son of 247-game Balmain legend Paul, will link with the Sea Eagles until at least the end of 2018 - despite having two years to run on a freshly signed contract at the Tigers.He will come to Manly as a like-for-like replacement for Newcastle second-rower Jamie Buhrer, who the Sea Eagles pushed out the door last month.Curtis can play through the line, before the line, and he has got a kicking game, Manly coach Trent Barrett said.He is a big edge back-rower with plenty of ability.He is what we were looking for and we were really fortunate that this opportunity to secure him came about late.The 25-year-old has played 65 games for the Tigers, scoring eight tries and representing City Origin three times.However he struggled with injuries in 2016, averaging just 54 metres and 22 tackles in eight NRL games while also spending time in reserve grade.This is a good fresh start for me, Sironen said.I want to be playing first grade.I want to show what I can do. I want to reach my potential and Im sure I can do that here at Manly.The Sironen name has not left the Tigers for good though, with younger brother Bayley returning to pre-season training on Tuesday. China Jerseys Online . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. China Jerseys Outlet . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. https://www.chinajerseysreview.com/ . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Cheap China Jerseys . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. NFL China Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. SEATTLE -- Atlanta Falcons receiver Julio Jones said there was no doubt Richard Sherman interfered with Jones on his teams final play in Atlantas?26-24 loss to the Seattle Seahawks?on?Sunday.Jones tried to make a catch deep down the middle on fourth-and-10 with under two minutes remaining. Instead, QB?Matt Ryans pass fell incomplete, allowing the Seahawks to seal the win. The Falcons were trying to to sustain the drive and set up a potential game-winning field goal attempt.Jones was asked if he thought he was interfered with on the play.I do, he said. Before I took off, [Sherman] grabbed my right side and spun me around before I jumped up. But it was just a missed call. Its over with. Its done. Were on to the next right now.Sherman said he thought the non-call was in line with how the game was being officiated.I mean, I thought there was interference on offense on a few plays, and they didnt get it, Sherman said. So it was just one of those games. They let us play.Asked if he thought he got away with one, Sherman said, No, I feel like we won the ballgame.Jones said he saw no need to plead his case with the officials in case the situation arises again.Thats not my job, Jones said.dddddddddddd If they make the call, they make the call. If they dont, they dont. Thats not me to coach them up on officiating the game. The only thing I can do is go out there and do my job.Ryan, who rallied the Falcons from a 17-3 halftime deficit, was asked what he saw.I havent seen the replay, but our job is to play, Ryan said. Thats all you can focus on. I thought Julio did a hell of a job going up and being aggressive to try and make a play on the ball.Falcons coach Dan Quinn opted not to lash out about the non-call, though he was visibly irate when it occurred.?It wasnt clear whether the Falcons would send the play in to the league for clarity.Well go back and look at it, Quinn said. From the sideline vantage point, we thought it was a 50/50 ball that we certainly had an [opportunity] to go get. It never comes down to one play. I thought we had some opportunities in this game to capitalize on, so Im not going to comment regarding the foul or not on the last play.Information from ESPNs Sheil Kapadia was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz