Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

30.09.2019 11:05
5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tu Antworten

Rafael Benitez has agreed a three-year deal to stay on as Newcastle United manager. Sky Sports News HQ reported earlier on Wednesday that the Spaniard had struck a deal to extend his tenure, despite failing to prevent the teams drop to the Championship.The 56-year-old signed a three-year contract when replacing Steve McClaren in March, but the agreement was reported to include an option to cancel at the end of the season. However, the club have managed to persuade Benitez to remain at St James Park and announced the news on Wednesday evening. Benitez shakes hands with managing director Lee Charnley after signing his new contract A statement on the clubs website read: Newcastle are delighted to confirm that Rafa Benitez will remain as Newcastle United manager, after signing a new initial three-year contract.On Wednesday afternoon the Spaniard put pen to paper on the deal which will keep him on Tyneside until at least the summer of 2019. Benitez will have day-to-day responsibility for all football-related matters at the club. Rafa convinced How Newcastle persuaded their man to stay on Although the club dropped out of the top flight, Benitez reignited their campaign in the last two months, leading them to three wins and a six-game unbeaten run, which culminated in a 5-1 demolition of Tottenham on the final day of the season.Benitez said: I am extremely pleased to be staying at Newcastle United. The love I could feel from the fans was a big influence for me in my decision to stay, as was my relationship with Lee Charnley and all the staff. Newcastle odds-on for promotion Toons Championship odds slashed after Benitez agrees to stay This is a huge club and I wanted to be part of the great future I can see for Newcastle United.Managing director Lee Charnley added: When we brought Rafa to the club in March, we knew he was a phenomenal manager and everything we have seen from him since has only served to reinforce that.We are therefore delighted to have secured his services for the next three years and I believe with Rafa as manager it gives us the best possible chance of returning to the Premier League at the first time of asking and delivering success for this football club beyond that. Newcastle fans urged Benitez to stay despite the clubs relegation It is clear that Rafa has connected deeply with the clubs supporters and we do not underestimate the role they have played in his decision to stay.He has captured the hearts and minds not just of the fans, but of everyone who has had the pleasure of working with him at the club thus far. As a world-class manager we had no doubt in our minds as to the importance of retaining him at Newcastle United.A further announcement regarding Benitezs coaching staff will be made in due course. Also See: How Newcastle convinced Rafa From the Bernabeu to Burton Wijnaldum devastated at drop When does your season start? Rick Sutcliffe Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Austin Barnes Dodgers Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/685h-willie-davis-jersey-dodgers.html . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Justin Turner Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Brett Butler Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Chelsea went down 2-1 at home to Liverpool on Friday after a screamer from Jordan Henderson won the game for the Reds.The visitors were by far the better team in the first half and were deservedly ahead on 17 minutes. Philippe Coutinho whipped an excellent cross into an unmarked Dejan Lovren and the Liverpool defender volleyed the ball home from close range.It was then 2-0 on 36 minutes when Reds skipper Henderson collected a poor clearance from Gary Cahill and sent the ball into the top corner of the net with a rasping drive from 25 yards.Antonio Contes side came out in the second half with purpose but struggled to create any immediate chances. However, they did grab one back just after the hour mark when Diego Costa slotted the ball home from close range to make it 2-1.dddddddddddd.Costa then had the chance to level the score minutes later, but he could only send his shot from point-blank range straight at keeper Simon Mignolet.Substitute Divock Origi nearly made it 3-1 to Liverpool soon after, but Thibaut Courtois pulled off a great save to stop the strikers header.Cesc Fabregas had one last chance to make it 2-2 with a late free-kick for the home side, but his tame effort went straight into the wall.The result takes Jurgen Klopps side level on points with Chelsea, who slip down to third. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz