Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

30.09.2019 11:06
childhood friend Jose Fernandez, th Antworten

The Cummings name is attached to some of Australias most famous races, and the latest generation has ensured it will be so for many years to come.James Cummings has become the fourth generation to train the winners of the Victoria Derby, with Prized Icon upsetting New Zealander Sacred Elixir in the blue-riband Myer Classic at Flemington on Saturday.The 28-year-old remained calm and collected as he vowed to ensure the Cummings name would be around for a long time.Most of Australia knows the name, Cummings said.I reflect on it but right now Im proud of the horse and the job hes done.Hes been a model of consistency throughout his career and (jockey) Glyn Schofield has been a part of that.The horse was just in his own comfort zone and happy in his own space and he was strong.Prized Icon ($17) was 2-1/2 lengths too strong for $2.70 favourite Sacred Elixir, whose trainer, Tony Pike, was disappointed, believing he had hit the front too soon.Schofield timed his run perfectly.He was just too good today, Pike said.I told James when (Prized Icon) won the Champagne Stakes in the autumn he was a Derby horse, and it doesnt always work out but it did today.Pike said Sacred Elixir would bounce back for a Sydney autumn campaign.He possibly over-raced a couple of times in the run but not too badly, he said.He might have got there far too soon.Zac, I think, was worried about getting held up by the horse coming around him three-deep.He had a decent old bumping duel with it on the corner, and both him and Swear probably landed in front together at the top of the straight and he had to sit and wait for a fair while.But hes probably better just coming into it the last couple of hundred metres.Thats it for him this prep. Hell go home and have a spell and head to the Championships in Sydney.The winning trainer was surrounded by family, including his father, Anthony, who trained the 2012 Victoria Derby winner, Fiveandahalfstar.James Cummings trained in partnership with his grandfather Bart until the master trainers death in 2015.Bart Cummings trained five winners of the Victoria Derby and his father, Jim, trained one, Comic Court, which won in 1948 and went on to win the Melbourne Cup.That race is unlikely for Prized Icon, which is raced by Eduardo Cojuangco, the grandfather of James wife, Monica.Anthony Cummings was also on hand to celebrate the win after a tough couple of days in which a family dispute over his later fathers will became public.Im very proud, he said.Its a great thing. Four generations and still going. Its only early days yet.James has made a great start to his training career and continues on the family name.There were few excuses for the beaten brigade, with Inference (9.50) 1-1/4 lengths from Sacred Elixir, and many of the others struggling over the 2500m. Adidas Nmd Mens Near Me . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Yeezy Boost 350 Deals . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/nmd-shoes-mens-deals.html .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Cheapest Nmd Shoes . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Adidas Springblade China .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. ST. LOUIS -- Cincinnati manager Bryan Price knew the St. Louis Cardinals would be out for revenge after the Reds rolled to a 13-run blowout in the opener of their four-game series Monday night.But, I didnt anticipate that type of vengeance, Price said after the Cardinals turned the tables with a 12-5 victory Tuesday. It doesnt mean we have to lose the next game because we beat up on them the day before.The Reds pitching staff allowed five home runs after holding the Cardinals to six hits in a 15-2 win Monday.I knew they wouldnt sit on their hands and wait to get beat, Price said.Reds starter Robert Stephenson zipped through the first three innings, giving up just a solo home run to Matt Carpenter as Cincinnati built a 2-1 cushion.But then everything fell apart as St. Louis scored 11 times from the fourth through sixth.We got into some really bad counts, Price said. And they just teed off on some fastballs.Stephenson (2-3), who gave up five runs and four hits over four innings, was pleased with his early effort.I felt like I was more under control, he said. I was able to throw more strikes and get ahead of hitters better.Joey Votto and Scott Schebler homered for the Reds. Votto was 3 for 5 and finished a triple shy of the cycle.Aledmys Diaz hit his first career grand slam for the Cardinals, who kept pace with the Mets and Giants in a tight race for the two NL wild cards.Jhonny Peralta had a three-run homer and drove in four runs for the Cardinals, who had lost four of five. Randal Grichuk and Matt Adams also went deep.Diaz slammed a 2-1 pitch from Stephenson over the left-field wall. The 408-foot drive erased a 2-1 deficit and served as a wake-up call for the Cardinals, who grabbed their first lead since Saturday.Diaz was back in the lineup after attending a private ceremony in Florida on Monday for childhood friend Jose Fernandez, the late MMiami Marlins ace who died in a boating accident early Sunday.ddddddddddddThe Cuban-born Diaz pointed to the sky after he crossed home plate and fell into the arms of teammate Yadier Molina. Diaz had tears in his eyes as he came out of the dugout for a curtain call.I felt some serious goose bumps when he hit that, Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright said. I almost got choked up. I know he was. He wanted to make some good swings for Jose.The emotional home run triggered an 11-run outburst in a span of three innings.Watching him cross the plate, and watching his reaction as he (shook hands) with the guys, really hit me on how much that meant to him, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. You can never understand what each persons going through when they suffer a loss like that. The show goes on and so does life. But its a tough thing for anyone to go through.Wainwright (13-9) gave up five runs and 10 hits over 5 2/3 innings.Adams connected for a pinch-hit homer in the sixth, extending the franchise record to 16 this season.TRAINERS ROOMReds: SS Zack Cozart, who has not played since Sept. 10 due to a sore right knee, was placed on the disabled list and will not return this season. ... 2B Brandon Phillips left in the seventh after hurting his wrist when he checked his swing. He is day to day. ... Schebler had a cramping issue and was removed in the eighth.Cardinals: Carpenter was back in the starting lineup after missing Mondays game with a right finger injury.UP NEXTReds RHP Anthony DeSclafani (8-5, 3.38 ERA) faces RHP Mike Leake (9-11, 4.72) in the third game of the four-game series Wednesday. DeSclafani has 13 quality starts in 19 starts this season. Leake is 0-1 with an 8.31 ERA in three starts against his former team. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz