Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 10:00
Detroit improved to 7-2-2 Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Steph Curry Shoes From China .C. - Kemba Walker didnt waste any time at all providing the Charlotte Hornets with a return on their investment.One night after agreeing to a four-year, $24 million contract extension, the diminutive guard knocked down two huge shots, including the 21-footer from the top of the key with 5 seconds left in overtime to lift Charlotte to a 108-106 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.Walker scored a game-high 26 points and gave fans more reason to celebrate on a night when they welcomed the Hornets name back to the city after a 12-year absence.Walker struggled in the early going hitting just 2 of 8 shots in the first quarter and was just 9 of 26 for the game.But he came up big when the team needed him most, swishing a tying 3-pointer with 1.6 seconds left in regulation to send the game into overtime and help the Hornets erased a 24-point third-quarter deficit and cap the largest comeback in Charlottes NBA history — Hornets or Bobcats.I was so high on adrenaline that I couldnt calm down, Walker said of his slow start. I was so anxious to be out there and the crowd was so into it. I was trying my best but it just wasnt working out for me. Those last couple of shots I finally really did relax.Walker battled through cramps in his right foot, but kept on playing.Hes courageous, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said. I asked him if he was good and he said, Ill make one more play. And he did.Marvin Williams had 19 points, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist scored 17 and Al Jefferson finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds for Charlotte.Lance Stephenson had seven points, 13 rebounds and eight assists in his Hornets debut and provided a boost after the Hornets fell behind 74-50 and the crowd starting booing.I would have booed, too, Walker said. I know it was tough to watch for those guys. We werent playing any defence and lot of things werent going our way.The Bucks were led by Brandon Knight, who had 22 points and 13 assists.Khris Middleton had a chance to put the Bucks up by four points with 7.1 second left, but made only 1 of 2 foul shots setting up Walkers big 3.After Middleton made his second free throw, Walker took the inbounds pass, weaved through traffic and pulled up well beyond the 3-point arc. He elevated through his shot as fans in the lower section rose from their seats in unison, almost willing the ball into the basket.The Bucks couldnt get a shot off at the end of regulation.Bad teams lose these types of games and this is something we are going to have to get over all year, said Bucks forward Jared Dudley.STEPHENSONS NIGHT:Stephenson got off to a rough start missing his first six shots and failing to score until the 5:49 mark of the third quarter. But a high-flying dunk over Larry Sanders in the lane seemed to ignite the flamboyant swingman, who quickly helped the Hornets trim the lead to 15 entering the fourth quarter. Stephenson, who is battling a groin injury, left the game twice in the final few minutes because of cramping in his leg.If I aint scoring Im going to do other things, Stephenson said. Im going to pass to my teammates, rebound, play a little defence and just help us win. I struggled on the offensive end and Im going to get it together and just keep playing hard.PARKERs NBA DEBUT:The Bucks finished with the worst record in the league last year and wound up drafting Jabari Parker from Duke with the No. 2 overall pick. Parker finished with eight points in his first NBA game.It was everything I expected, two great teams going down to the wire, Parker said. The better team won today but were going to get better.TAYLOR PLEADS GUILTYHornets forward Jeffery Taylor pleaded guilty Wednesday to a domestic violence charge and admitted he pushed his girlfriend at a hotel in Michigan. Taylor pleaded guilty in East Lansing District Court to domestic abuse and malicious destruction of property charges. He faces up to 93 days in jail, but prosecutors say they wont oppose a diversion program that could clear Taylors record if he complies with probation rules.TIP-INSBucks: O.J. Mayo was strong off the bench for the Bucks with 17 points on 6 of 10 shooting. ... The Bucks lost despite shooting 48.8 per cent to Charlottes 40.6 per cent.Hornets: Hornets general manager Rich Cho announced before the game the team has exercised its fourth-year option on forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and its third-year option on forward Cody Zeller. ... The Hornets introduced their alternate teal uniforms in front of a sold-out crowd.UP NEXTMilwaukee hosts Philadelphia on Friday.Charlotte hosts Memphis on Saturday. Cheap Steph Curry Shoes . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. Clearance Steph Curry Shoes . Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years. https://www.stephencurryshoescheap.com/ .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning.(SportsNetwork.com) - The struggling Philadelphia Flyers will try to get their offense on track Wednesday when they visit the Detroit Red Wings for a clash at Joe Louis Arena. The Flyers have lost five of their last six games, and were held to less than four goals in each of those setbacks. Philadelphia has managed only six goals over its past four tilts and four of those tallies came in Saturdays win against Columbus. Philly was shut out for the second time in four games on Monday, losing a 1-0 shootout decision against the New York Islanders. Steve Mason was the main reason the Flyers werent handed a regulation loss at Nassau Coliseum, as the goaltender kept Philly in the game with a strong performance. The Isles outshot the visitors by a 46-21 margin, but Mason stopped all 46 shots sent his way to record his first shutout of the season in a losing effort. We had a good scout on them and knew what to expect, said Mason. They were as good as advertised. New York was able to get to Mason in the shootout, scoring twice over the three rounds. Frans Nielsen put the first puck past either goaltender with New Yorks second chance, as he buried a wrister past Mason. After Jaroslav Halak turned aside an attempt by Philadelphias Claude Giroux, John Tavares then sealed the victory as he went back and forth before lifting a backhand into the right corner of the net. The Flyers have lost five straight on the road and are just 2-6-1 as the guest this season. Philadelphias last away win was back on Oct. 22, when it recorded a 5-3 triumph in Pittsburgh. Philly has done well against the Red Wings recently, winning three straight and four of the past five meetings in this series. That includes a 4-2 home win over Detroit on Oct. 25 when Ray Emery made 35 saves to anchhor a Flyers victory. Steph Curry Shoes For Sale. The Flyers and Red Wings have split the last four encounters in the Motor City. but Philadelphia has a dismal 2-15-1 record with two ties in the past 20 meetings at the Joe. Detroit improved to 7-2-2 at home this season following Mondays close victory over the Ottawa Senators. Stephen Weiss keyed the victory with his best performance in a Red Wings uniform, scoring a pair of goals to help the Red Wings hold on for the 4-3 regulation win over the Sens. The Red Wings had high hopes for Weiss when they signed him to a five-year, $24.5 million deal in the summer of 2013, but things have not gone as planned. The veteran centerman missed much of last season due to a sports hernia and only recorded two goals and two assists in 26 games. Mondays game was only Weiss second tilt this season and first since Oct. 18. He began 2014-15 as a healthy scratch and then suffered a groin injury in his first game of the season. After a recent conditioning stint in the AHL, however, Weiss was able to break into the lineup on Monday when he doubled his career goal total with the Wings. It felt good to be in the lineup and it was nice to get a couple of goals, said Weiss. Gustav Nyquist and Riley Sheahan each had a goal for the Red Wings, while Jimmy Howard stopped 23 shots in the win. The Red Wings, who have won three of their last four games, could get Pavel Datsyuk back on the ice tonight. The star forward has missed the last four games and six of eight tilts overall due to a groin injury. Datsyuk did practice on Tuesday and is questionable for tonights contest. Detroits Brendan Smith is expected to miss a fourth straight game after injuring his hand in last weeks fight with Nick Foligno of the Columbus Blue Jackets. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz