Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

06.10.2019 10:37
an Olympic medal to her credit. S Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Jakub Voracek scored with 8.6 seconds left in overtime after Wayne Simmonds had two goals in regulation, leading the Philadelphia Flyers to their sixth straight victory, 3-2 over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night.Steve Mason made 42 saves to help the Flyers to their longest winning streak in five years. Mason, who earned the NHLs First Star of the Week on Monday, won his fifth straight start.Aleksander Barkov and Jussi Jokinen scored for Florida, which completed a six-game trip with a 1-5-0 record.Mason turned aside Floridas best chance in overtime when he denied Aaron Ekblads slap shot from close range.ISLANDERS 4, RANGERS 2NEW YORK -- Andrew Ladd scored in the second period and Jaroslav Halak stopped 36 shots to lead the Islanders over their crosstown-rival.John Tavares, Jason Chimera and Scott Mayfield also scored at the Barclays Center to help the last-place Islanders improve to 4-0-1 in their last five games.Jimmy Vesey and Marc Staal scored for the Metropolitan Division-leading Rangers and Henrik Lundqvist finished with 28 saves. The Rangers have alternated wins and losses in regulation in their last eight games.The Rangers went 0 for 6 on the power play, including a 6-on-3 advantage with Lundqvist pulled over the final 32 seconds.BLUES 3, CANADIENS 2, OTST. LOUIS -- Jaden Schwartz got his second goal of the game in overtime, leading St. Louis over Montreal.Paul Stastny also scored for St. Louis, which has won four of five. The Blues rallied from a 2-0 deficit and have a point in their last 13 home games.Tomas Plekanec and Paul Byron scored for Montreal, which completed a five-game trip 2-3.Goalie Jake Allen made 28 saves to improve to 13-3-3.Schwartz lifted a backhander past goalie Al Montoya with 1:22 left in overtime.DEVILS 3, CANUCKS 2NEWARK, N.J. -- Taylor Hall scored a goal, set up a go-ahead tally by Kyle Palmieri and delivered a crushing check that knocked Vancouver defenseman Philip Larsen out of the game to lift New Jersey.Defenseman Ben Lovejoy also scored and Cory Schneider made 22 saves as New Jersey remained the NHLs only team not to lose at home in regulation.This is the first time the Devils have gone 10 home games without losing in regulation -- they began 8-0-1 in 1987-88. This was also their first win in regulation in the last 11 games.Daniel Sedin scored a second-period power-play goal with the Canucks on a two-man advantage, and he set up his brother, Henrik, early in the third period when Vancouver closed the deficit to a goal.PREDATORS 4, AVALANCHE 3NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Roman Josi scored a power-play goal 1:04 into the third period to give Nashville a win over Colorado.Viktor Arvidsson, James Neal and P.K. Subban also scored for Nashville, which ended a two-game losing streak.Matt Duchene scored twice and Nathan MacKinnon also scored for Colorado, which has lost six straight.At the tail end of 2-minute 5-on-3 advantage, Josi took a pass from Ryan Johansen at the top of the left faceoff circle and dropped to one knee as he fired a tiebreaking one-timer by goaltender Semyon Varlamov.BLACKHAWKS 4, COYOTES 0CHICAGO -- Marian Hossa had two goals, Scott Darling made 22 saves and Chicago beat Arizona to snap a two-game slide.Artem Anisimov and Dennis Rasmussen also scored to help Chicago maintain a three-point lead over St. Louis in the Central Division.Darling made a handful of tough stops but wasnt heavily tested in his first shutout this season and third of his career. He started his third straight game in place of No. 1 goalie Corey Crawford, who had an appendectomy in Philadelphia on Saturday.The 37-year-old Hossa scored his team-leading 13th and 14th goals in his 27th game -- surpassing his total of 13 last season in 64 contests.SABRES 4, OILERS 3, OTBUFFALO, N.Y. -- Rasmus Ristolainen scored from the left circle 57 seconds into overtime and Buffalo beat Edmonton.The Sabres scored twice in a span of 86 seconds, with Evander Kane forcing overtime by scoring with 29 seconds left in regulation. Kane had two goals and Brian Gionta also scored as Buffalo rallied after squandering a 2-0 first-period lead.Anders Nilsson stopped 34 shots, closing his legs to foil Edmonton star Connor McDavid on a short-handed breakaway in the third period.Leon Draisaitl, Milan Lucic and Jordan Eberle scored for the Oilers, who improved to 3-0-2 on the road despite the loss. McDavid had two assists.RED WINGS 4, JETS 3, SOWINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Henrik Zetterberg backhanded in the deciding goal in the shootout and Detroit came back from a two-goal deficit to beat Winnipeg.Thomas Vanek also scored against goalie Connor Hellebuyck in the shootout, and Patrik Laine had Winnipegs tally against Petr Mrazek.Tomas Tatar, Anthony Mantha and Vanek scored in regulation for Detroit, which has at least one point in seven of its last eight games (5-1-2).The Jets got goals from Andrew Copp, Dustin Byfuglien and Laine, whose 17th of the season tied him for the NHL lead with Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby.FLAMES 2, STARS 1DALLAS -- Sean Monahan scored on a power play midway through the third period, lifting Calgary over Dallas.Johnny Gaudreau passed to Monahan from behind the net into the slot, and he slid a wrist shot past goalie Kari Lehtonen.Monahan assisted on Gaudreaus goal that tied it at 1 in the second period.Flames goalie Chad Johnson made 29 saves. Lehtonen had 18.Dallas Curtis McKenzie opened the scoring with an unassisted goal in the first period. Fake Nike Shoes From China . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Nike Shoes China . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. https://www.fakenikeshoeswholesale.com/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cyber Monday Nike Shoes . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Discount Nike Shoes . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. PV Sindhu clinching her fist and accompanying it with as passionate a come on as youll ever see from an Indian athlete remains one of the takeaway images from the Rio Olympics for Indian fans.Her aggression was deemed instrumental, by pundits and fellow professionals alike, in her winning key moments in big matches en route to her historic silver medal at the Games.Speaking exclusively to ESPN in Mumbai, Sindhu and her coach Pullela Gopichand, two of the quietest people youd know off the court, tried to explain how a sense of controlled aggression had to be instilled in the badminton star in order to develop a killer instinct.There was this incident when he (Gopichand) made me stand in between the eight courts at the academy and he just said Shout, says Sindhu. Everybody was just staring at me. And Im just standing there and he says shout. And then I started crying because he yelled at me and said unless and until you shout, Im not going to let you play.So everyone kept looking at me and that became quite an embarrassing moment, but from there I feel my aggression went high and it kept going.Gopichand highlights the importance of understanding the use of smart and calculated aggression and how it helps an athlete in pressure situations.Well, I think on the big stage it is important to be aggressive when you need to be aggressive. But it needs to be smart enough to still be aware of what is happening around, its not blind aggression or anger which goes in but its the kind of aggression which is smart, which is calculated and which is as per plan.And I think somewhere down the line when you need that killer instinct to close down matches, its important to be assertive and aggressive. Its part of sport, we all need to do it, pushed against the wall, we push to fight back and I think we should get that thing across and it at times it should be visible as well, said Gopichand.Sindhus life since returning from Rio has been about shuttling from one function to another in her honour. At just 21, shes gone about collecting national awards, government-allotted land, approximately Rs. 14 crore (USD 2.1 Million) in prize money and a BMW among other things, in less than a fortnight.While Sindhu admits that life has changed and that responsibilities are high from now given all eyes will be on her when she plays, Gopichand believes that the overnight stardom will have litttle bearing on the road ahead.ddddddddddddFrom an outside perspective things might change, but for us its important to stay connected, he said. The reality is she needs to get back and become stronger in every area of her game. Shes young, shes 21, and already has 2 world championships. Commonwealth, Asian Games and an Olympic medal to her credit. So she has a huge potential, and hopefully when we look at her career in 8 years time, we should see many more medals and titles.Sindhu credits her coach and the support of her family for her success.No matter what you achieve in life, dont ever forget your coach and what theyve sacrificed for you. My father also tells me no matter how high you go, you always have to be down to earth.Gopichand also acknowledged the contribution of Sindhus father, Ramanna, a former captain of the Indian national volleyball team himself, who accompanied Sindhu daily for several months, riding her twice a day on a scooter to his academy in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, nearly 30 KMs from Sindhus residence.I must thank Ramanna, he was there with Sindhu for training everyday at 4 am, picking up shuttle cocks that I kept smashing when we were trying to work on a particular shot, Gopi said.Former India Hockey Captain Viren Rasquinha, who is the CEO of Olympic Gold Quest (OGQ), the NGO which has sponsored Sindhu since she was 15, said that her parents are an example for parents of athletes across India.OGQ was also instrumental in ensuring Sindhus parents and coaching staff could travel with her for major events, including the Rio Olympics. I know as a sportsman how important it is at times to have coaches, mentors, guides and even family at a major tournament, its certainly something we prioritize and were delighted its made such a difference. said Rasquinha.In spite of the extended celebration surrounding Sindhus win, both player and coach have already retuned to normalizing life. While partial training has begun, Sindhu admits she went on a spree of eating junk-food and ice-creams since her return, but said that its time now to get back to work.The Olympics is once in four years so she has every reason to celebrate. But I think its important now to get back quickly and focus on the tournaments ahead, said Gopichand. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz