Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

10.10.2019 10:45
All of the scoring came in the final 20:04 Antworten

CHENEY, Wash. -- Jacob Wiley scored 22 points and fueled the go-ahead drive in overtime to help Eastern Washington slip past Denver for an 85-80 win Saturday night.Trailing by three in the extra period, Eastern Washington (4-2) overtook Denver during a 6-0 spurt bookended with Wileys buckets to make it 81-78 with 1:36 left. Denver (1-3) then got a pair of free throws from Jake Pemberton to cut the deficit back to one but the Eagles hung on, padding the advantage with a final layup from Bogdan Bliznyuk. The Eagles sealed it with a pair of free throws from Wiley with 2 seconds to play.Felix Von Hofe hit six 3-pointers and scored 23 points for Eastern Washington. Bliznyuk finished with 22 points while dishing out 11 assists and grabbing nine rebounds.Daniel Amigo led four Denver players in double figures with 19 points. Adidas Superstar Schoenen Sale . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Adidas NMD Korting . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/nmd-r1-sneakers.html . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Adidas NMD Nederland . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Adidas Falcon Schoenen . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. YPSILANTI, Mich. -- Jordan Huff scored on a 2-yard run in overtime for his third touchdown of the game and Northern Illinois then stopped Eastern Michigan on downs for a 31-24 victory Wednesday night.The Eagles (6-5, 3-4 Mid-American), hoping to solidify their chances at ending a 29-year bowl-game drought, drove to NIUs 7 in the final minute of regulation but had to settle for Paul Fricanos 24-yard field goal.The Huskies (4-7, 4-3) took six plays to score in overtime then held the Eagles to 9 yards on their possession.Trailing 21-0 at halftime, the Huskies took a 224-21 lead on Huffs 27-yard run with 13:45 left in the final quarter.dddddddddddd. Huff, who entered with just one TD on the season, had a 60-yard score in the third and finished with a career-high 173 yards on 23 carries.Ian Eriksen rushed for a career-best 171 yards and two TDs for Eastern Michigan.Northern Illinois has won 15 of the last 16 meetings between the MAC West schools -- with the Eagles last win in the series coming in 2007. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz