Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

15.10.2019 09:41
eld. When the threat of the Categor Antworten

A sensational 96th-minute Luke DeVere equaliser has saved Matt McKays blushes to earn Brisbane a 1-1 draw against Melbourne Victory on the A-Leagues opening night.McKays dismissal after the hour mark had Victory on top, and Mitch Austin put them ahead seven minutes from time by lashing home a loose ball.Victory were set for three points on Friday night until a late set-piece was bundled home at the death, sparking frenzied celebrations from 15,805 at Suncorp Stadium.The goal was miraculous, with DeVere volleying over a stranded Lawrence Thomas while falling backwards.But in his first A-League start in 18 months after battling thigh and knee injuries, it was tough to begrudge DeVere his goal or the Roar their point.McKay received a yellow cards either side of halftime and was sent off in his 200th game.After receiving a first-half caution for swinging an arm at Fahid Ben Khalfallah, McKay earned his marching orders for tugging the Tunisian internationals shirt on 65 minutes.The skipper couldnt believe his fate, throwing his armband in referee Shaun Evans direction as his incensed coach John Aloisi remonstrated from the touchline.It allowed Victory to wrest back control of the match, which had failed to hit any great heights until then.The most interesting battle was that of the two Socceroos No.10s; A-League debutant Brett Holman and returning Victory midfielder James Troisi.Holman hit the ground running with a sparkling display, finding space and directing traffic in the Roars front third.Troisi was bright but unable to link up effectively with teammates who werent at the club when he left two seasons ago.But he did create the best chance of the first half from a wide free kick, which debutant defender Alan Baro headed over from close range.Holman spurned a similar chance from milestone man McKays cross on 33 minutes.A man down, Brisbane gave up the ascendancy but looked set for a point.That is, until Austin reacted quickest when Ben Khalfallahs set piece bobbled from an aerial contest.Given their last visit to Suncorp Stadium - when the Roar found two goals at the death in last years elimination final - Victory were wise to be watchful until the final whistle.But they were stung again, with substitute Leigh Broxham fouling Maclaren, allowing DeVere to capitalise on Tommy Oars set piece.After seeing his side receive six yellow cards among nine for the night, Aloisi lashed Evans performance.Ill make one comment about the referee in my opinion. He wasnt good tonight, he said.Even with 10 men were still pushing and pushing and I couldnt be happier for someone like Luke Devere.Despite the last-gasp goal, Victory boss Kevin Muscat quickly made his peace with the result.I thought we were very good value. We played against a very good team, he said.If you analyse the result, youd be disappointed ... Ill analyse the performance and I thought we were very good. Angel Delgado Clippers Jersey .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Ivica Zubac Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. https://www.clipperslockerroom.com/Tobias-Harris-City-Edition-Jersey/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Tobias Harris Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Rodney McGruder Clippers Jersey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- When Florida coach Jim McElwain got to his desk Sunday, there was a folder sitting on top labeled Presbyterian. One peek inside revealed a significant mistake.I was like, `Wait a minute. Somethings wrong here, McElwain said Monday. I dont have disrespect for them, but this didnt look like Presbyterian.Nope, it was No. 16 LSU.Different jerseys. Different numbers. Much different talent.Hurricane Matthew, which forced Florida to reschedule a home game against the Tigers and cancel a home game against lower-division Presbyterian, could end up costing the 21st-ranked Gators a trip to the Southeastern Conference title game. Theres little doubt McElwains banged-up team would have been better off playing LSU last month -- in Gainesville.Now, Tigers star running back Leonard Fournette is healthy , Florida is down seven starters -- including their top three tacklers -- and the game is being played in Baton Rouge.To me, you want to go play somebody at their best, McElwain said. I dont ever look for a win to have an asterisk on it, does that make sense?It might make sense. But its surely not ideal for Florida (7-2, 5-2 SEC), which likely needs a victory Saturday to clinch the Eastern Division. The Gators could still wrap up a spot in the title game with a loss to the Tigers, but they would need Tennessee to lose to Missouri or Vanderbilt.And Florida will be without at least seven starters Saturday, including quarterback Luke Del Rio (shoulder).You can sit and cry about it or do whatever or you can just move on, McElwain said. Thats what weve got to do. You know what, it is what it is. Were going there to play and thats the way it is.McElwain also ruled out center Cam Dillard (knee), left tackle David Sharpe (foot), defensive end Bryan Cox Jr. (ankle), safety Marcus Maye (arm) and linebackers Alex Anzalone (arm) and Jarrad Davis (ankle). Two others, guard/center Tyler Jordan (ankle) and defensive end CeCe Jefferson (ankle), are questionable to play.Theyre struggling with injuries, so its going to be 10 times harder now, LSU defensive end Arden Key said. Either way it goes, if they played here or there, it was going to be hard for them to get the W.dddddddddddd I dont feel like they were going to get the win when we play then or now.Florida and LSU (6-3, 4-2) were initially scheduled to play Oct. 8 at Florida Field. When the threat of the Category 4 hurricane forced the SEC to postpone the game, LSU took a hard stance on not giving up a home game to reschedule.The Tigers said Florida wanted to postpone it because Del Rio was coming off a sprained knee and two defensive linemen looked like they wouldnt play. Now, the Gators would love to have that short of an injury report.That part bothered me a little bit, Florida safety Nick Washington said. They think we had a choice of avoiding this game when theres a hurricane. Not just me but a lot of my teammates, a lot of us had family in places where the hurricane was hitting. It kind of bothered us a little bit, but we had to let it go.What was supposed to be a relatively relaxing week and a game against a seemingly overmatched opponent from the Football Championship Subdivision has become an all-or-nothing affair against one of the hottest teams in the country and in the one the nations least-hospitable stadiums.The Tigers have won four of five games, the only loss a 10-0 setback against top-ranked Alabama, have Fournette at full speed and have allowed the fewest touchdowns (10) in the nation.Florida, meanwhile, continues to struggle offensively and will have to shuffle guys up front again since it will be without at least two linemen. Its a scenario the Gators surely would be able to handle if the matchup -- or the folder on McElwains desk -- really was Presbyterian.Its the biggest game of the year because its the next one, quarterback Austin Appleby said. With that said, we know whats at stake. We want to go back to Atlanta. Thats why you come to Florida. You want to play for championships. Weve got everything that we want right in front of us.---AP Sports Writer Brett Martel in Baton Rouge contributed to this report.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz