Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

15.10.2019 09:41
touchdown was overturned by replay. Anoth Antworten

Sebastian Vettel is happy with the news Kimi Raikkonen has been signed for another year by Ferrari, saying he and the Finn have the least ego problems in the whole paddock.Ferrari ended speculation about its driver line-up by confirming Raikkonens renewal on Friday morning, tying the Finn down for another season. Raikkonen has a good relationship with Vettel, something both men have spoken about since being paired together in 2015, and Ferrari was wary of upsetting team harmony with a new driver.?Vettel will help the team refocus its efforts on trying to catch Mercedes in 2016.I think its the right thing to do, Vettel said about Raikkonens renewal. I think were both pushing very hard. Our primary target is to catch the leaders, in this case Mercedes, so theres plenty of work ahead of us. Theres been a lot of talk now that all goes to quiet and we can focus on our work.I would say that probably Kimi and myself have the least ego problems in the whole paddock, which I think is good for the team - were working in the same direction. On the track we both try to race hard, as weve shown in the past in the races where weve raced for position. I think thats normal. Outside the car I think theres no problem.Asked about his good relationship with Raikkonen compared to former teammates, he said: Hes the least complicated, lets put it this way. I think in general I got on well with all the teammates I had, here and there I had some difficulties. But that was all politics. He keeps everything quiet, our own egos are put aside which is good for the team.Raikkonens performances have been criticised since he returned to Ferrari in 2014, though there has been a noticeable improvement in 2016. Vettel rates Raikkonen as one of the best drivers on the current grid regardless of his recent form.Hes a world champion for a reason, he could have been a multiple world champion if McLaren had given him a better car. I think hes one of the most talented drivers we have on the current grid, theres no doubt.Another former world champion, Jenson Button, reacted to Vettels ego quote on social media.? George Gervin Spurs Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. DeMar DeRozan Jersey . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. https://www.spurslockerroom.com/Demar-Derozan-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Manu Ginobili Spurs Jersey . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Tony Parker Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. FRISCO, Texas -- Rookie quarterback Dak Prescott moved the Dallas offense in his debut, early when the Cowboys kept settling for field goals, and late when a mental error in the final seconds prevented a try for a long kick in a 20-19 loss to the New York Giants .The problem is, Dallas still cant find a way to win without Tony Romo.The Giants bottled up both Prescotts rookie partner in the backfield, running back Ezekiel Elliott, and 2014 All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant. Oh, and a defense that never seemed to get a big stop during a 4-12 season last year failed again in the fourth quarter.With another NFC East opponent looming Sunday in Washington, the Cowboys are searching for the same answers they were a year ago when they went 1-11 without the injured Romo. The 36-year-old is likely to miss at least another month after breaking a bone in his back in the preseason.I think we have a chance to be a good team this season, owner and general manager Jerry Jones said. A lot of it has to do with what I saw from Dak and really what I saw overall. We did some good things defensively, too.Elliott was limited to 51 yards on 20 carries, and consecutive 8-yard runs were his longest, including one for his first NFL touchdown. Even with the Giants focusing on the fourth overall pick, Bryant was held to one catch on Prescotts first pass.Bryant did have a catch-that-wasnt moment similar to the 2014 playoffs against Green Bay when a 24-yard touchdown was overturned by replay. Another deep throw to Bryant in the end zone was broken up.Thats a guy theyre going to game-plan against, Prescott said. They might be happy about taking some catches away, but we had some cchances.dddddddddddd Well continue to attack Dez and go after them in those coverages when they give them to us.Repeatedly in the fourth quarter last season, the Dallas defense couldnt get key stops either to protect leads or give the offense a chance for a rally.While Brandon Carr set up the only Dallas touchdown with his first interception since Thanksgiving 2013, he also turned Victor Cruz loose in the end zone for the winning score on third down with 6:13 remaining. The Cowboys had stopped the Giants four straight times before the decisive drive that started near midfield.Something else had a familiar feeling to last year: one of those what-just-happened plays. Instead of getting out of bounds with no timeouts and less than 10 seconds to go, receiver Terrance Williams turned upfield trying to make a potential winning kick even shorter. The game ended at the New York 40 with Prescott unable to get a snap before time expired.So now, the Cowboys have to work to avoid another familiar feeling: early-season losses piling up while Romo watches from the sideline.I think theres a lot of confidence in this locker room, said tight end Jason Witten, who combined with Cole Beasley for 17 of Prescotts 25 completions with the Cowboys working mostly underneath the New York defense. Well learn from it. That doesnt minimize the loss.Especially when it was so similar to the 12 from last season.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz