Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:55
better and win those tournaments.You have Antworten

Ernie Els says a new relaxed approach helped him regain the winning touch in Florida on Sunday. Big Easy learning to relax even moreErnie Els says a new relaxed approach helped him regain the winning touch in Florida on Sunday. And the South African is hoping victory in the Honda Classic can be a springboard to further success and even help him build on the ambitious goals he set two years ago.Els, without a win in America since the American Express Championship in 2004, has endured a difficult time in the last 18 months since knee surgery interrupted his career.The 38-year-old has been working with renowned sports psycologist Bob Rotella, who was present throughout the final round, and Els was quick to acknowledge his influence.Hes just such a wonderful guy and hes gotten to know me a little bit better now and he basically just wants me to be Ernie Els again, to be kind of like the Big Easy again, said Els.Ive been a little bit uptight and a little grumpy basically because Ive been trying to get better and win those tournaments.You have either bad luck or bad play but whatever happened to you, you start getting a little uptight. So hes been trying to relax me a little.And Els, who revealed plans to threaten Tiger Woods world dominance in 2006, admits he still has the competitive streak required to get to the top of the tree.I am 38 right now, and I can quite easily go and enjoy being with my kids and go build golf courses and stuff, he added. But I really still want to achieve a lot in the game, and I still want to win a lot.I guess we get addicted to that feeling and when you dont get your rush, so to speak, you miss it. I definitely missed winning over here.I just felt thats the kind of goal for me to really strive for and practice for. So Im not sure where I am right now, but well see. Also See: US Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports Kevin Porter Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Larry Nance Jr. Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Brandon-Knight-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Jordan Clarkson Cavaliers Jersey . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Dylan Windler Jersey . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Serena Williams will miss the season-ending WTA Finals for the second year in a row, citing a right shoulder injury.The WTA announced Williams withdrawal from the tournament a week before play begins next Sunday in Singapore, releasing a video from the 22-time Grand Slam singles champion.Williams says she is really, really bummed to skip the event, but adds that her doctor insists that I stay home and heal her shoulder.Adds the 35-year-old American: Its beeen a really tough year for me.ddddddddddddShe hasnt played since losing to Karolina Pliskova in the U.S. Open semifinals in early September, a defeat that resulted in Williams ceding the No. 1 ranking to Angelique Kerber after a 3+-year stay at the top.Williams played in only eight tournaments in 2016, winning two of them, including Wimbledon in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz