Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:55
problem is that Portugal likes to grin Antworten

Sky Sports Rugby pundit and England World Cup winner Will Greenwood has been appointed as Barbarians coach to assist Robbie Deans against South Africa at Wembley on November 5. Greenwood was part of Sir Clive Woodwards World Cup winning side in 2003, when Jonny Wilkinsons dramatic drop-goal in extra time sealed a 20-17 victory over Australia.And the 43-year-old former Leicester and Harlequins centre admitted he was relishing the opportunity to coach one of the most famous teams in international rugby. My parents are teachers and my fathers a coach so Ive sort of grown up in the coaching, teaching environment, Greenwood told Sky Sports News HQ.I love the positive side to it. I love the mental side. [Wembley] is a 90,000-seater stadium, Im hoping its going to be full. The Barbarians play South Africa a week before South Africa take on Eddie Jones England at Twickenham.So its the first chance to see a new-look South Africa team. Theyll have a new coach. Theyve got wonderful talent, if you think of Jessie Kriel and [Handre] Pollard, so its a tremendously exciting opportunity for me. The Barbarians have the elite of world rugby talent to choose from Greenwood also hinted that a future coaching position could be of interest to him.One that I jumped at and grabbed immediately with both hands when the opportunity came, he said of the offer to team up with former Australia boss Deans.I love coaching down at Maidenhead - with a good couple of wins in the last two weeks - at home to Towcester [and] at home to Windsor, the Englishman said.I was [recently] on the touchline watching my son play in a Sevens competition. They lost in the final to the mighty Beacons school so my heart rate fluctuates more than you might see with Eddie Jones. Hes so calm when hes up in the coaching box. I tend to be more of a Stuart Pearce, jump up and down, nut every ball, kick every ball, make every tackle. Ill try and retain my composure and, in the week leading up to it, hopefully well be able to put in some structures.Were going to be able to coach some unbelievably talented players, who know the ins and outs of modern rugby. For myself and Robbie Deans its about giving them some structure, giving them some organisation.[We want players] representing the Barbarians, one of the finest teams there is, [who will] hopefully do the shirt justice. Heyneke steps down South Africa coach quits Kiwi Deans is the most successful coach in Super Rugby history after winning five titles with the Crusaders between 2000 and 2008. He returns to the Barbarians helm after coaching them to a win over Ireland and a defeat against England in May 2014.South Africa are due to name their new head coach to succeed Heyneke Meyer next month. Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results Ryan Anderson Rockets Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. PJ Tucker Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Tracy-Mcgrady-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Michael Frazier Rockets Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Michael Carter-Williams Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. PARIS -- With the European Championship title at stake, France coach Didier Deschamps must decide whether to take the game to Portugal on Sunday or stick with the counter-attacking style that worked well against Germany in their semifinal.France has developed into an opportunist side at Euro 2016 with a penchant for hitting teams on the break. It no longer has an inspirational playmaker like Zinedine Zidane orchestrating attacks, and responds better to how others play, rather than dictating the game.Its not because were at home that weve got any extra strengths, Deschamps said after Thursdays 2-0 win against Germany, giving an insight into his sides more pragmatic style of play.Frances only truly dominant performance of the tournament was a 5-2 win against Iceland in the quarterfinals, but in that game Icelands rigid 4-4-2 formation posed few problems. Otherwise, Frances strength is more for winning through sheer persistence.In order to extract the most from his players, Deschamps has been flexible in his coaching, switching between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formations and changing his lineup several times.The problem is that Portugal likes to grind teams down, patiently waiting for the moment to pick out a run from Cristiano Ronaldo.While the Germans played very high up, with goalkeeper Manuel Neuer at times standing near the halfway line, Portugal sits very deep and leaves far less gaps to expose. Sundays final could therefore become a possession-based duel, which may nott suit France.ddddddddddddUnless Deschamps makes changes.Les Bleus will need to improve its use of the ball against Portugal, and this could lead to Deschamps bringing NGolo Kante back into the side at the expense of Moussa Sissoko, who wasted good attacking positions against Germany with some sloppy passes.Kantes presence in a 4-3-3 offers a quick outlet for the center backs, and his tidy passing helps gain quick forward momentum. The formation also offers more width and better suits Dimitri Payet -- who has faded since making a strong start to Euro 2016.Frances most creative midfielder, who has scored three goals so far, struggled to make an impression against Germany other than for his glaring inability to track back and defend.Deschamps will overlook this because he needs Payet to exploit any holes in Portugals tight unit.With a tournament-leading six goals so far, Antoine Griezmann is clearly Frances main threat in attack. He caused Germany problems by drifting between their lines, making it hard to pick him up. When German players got close, he used his excellent touch to play quick one-twos.That was important because striker Olivier Girouds hold-up play was patchy and he gave the ball away too often.Giroud will need to improve against Portugal, as will Frances defense, which remains too static at times against strong passing sides. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz