Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:55
thats the same thing Griffin said after th Antworten

Adam Lallana could face Southampton this weekend with Liverpool hopeful his injury is not too serious. Lallana opened the scoring for England against Spain on Tuesday but left the field before half-time with what appeared to be a groin problem.The midfielder is yet to be fully assessed but, according to manager Jurgen Klopp, is not altogether ruled out of Saturdays trip to his old club. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price With Adam we dont know exactly, he said. Of course nobody comes off the pitch if they dont feel anything.Ive spoken to him already, but we couldnt do a scan until now, and we have to wait. It will be close - the time until Southampton is short, but hopefully its not too serious.Daniel Sturridge - without a Premier League goal this season - was also on target for England during the international break, and Klopp said: My opinion about Daniel never changed. Its good. Lallana was substituted during Englands draw with Spain He came back and was happy to see us again. I could see it in his face, and his training and attitude - the fun he had. Thats a good sign. He could probably be more happy if he played more games.Sturridge will be in contention at St Marys, where the home side have made a steady start under new manager Claude Puel.The biggest surprise for me this season so far has been Southampton, Klopp said. Again, they have done an unbelievable job. Daniel Sturridge scored Englands opening goal against Scotland Everyone wants us to go to Southampton and get something. But its difficult. But when we play our best were more difficult to play against than Southampton can imagine in the moment.My respect for Southampton couldnt be bigger. What I saw is that they had to replace a very good manager and they made a great replacement.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a £10 free bet! Larry Johnson Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Nicolas Batum Hornets Jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Caleb-Martin-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Kemba Walker Hornets Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Terry Rozier Hornets Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. CLEVELAND -- Josh McCown was a man of few words shortly after the Cleveland Browns painful 25-20 home-opening loss to the Baltimore Ravens.How are your left shoulder and arm, the quarterback was asked.It is all right, he said. I just fell on it a few times. Ill be all right, though.Did X-rays show anything?Im going to defer all those questions to the medical staff, he said. They will take a look at them and let me know what they find out.Can you play next week in Miami?That is my plan, he said.However, a source told ESPNs Adam Schefter that McCowns shoulder injury sounds like something more serious than soreness or a bruise. McCown will undergo an MRI on Monday on his shoulder, sources told ESPN, confirming a Cleveland Plain Dealer report.McCown played in place of Robert Griffin III, out for a minimum of eight games, and late in the first quarter, McCown left for the locker room to have his left shoulder examined. At that point, his return was described as questionable.McCown returned for the Browns first possession of the second quarter and did not miss another play -- although at times, it appeared he might have to.Several times after being hit, McCown grimaced. At one point, it seemed he might not be able to return, but he did.The scene was reminiscent of last season, when McCown tried to play through broken ribs. McCown eventually missed two games, returned and was lost for the season with a broken left collarbone.McCown said his plan is to play Sunday in Miami. But thats the same thing Griffin said after the season opener, that he planned to play.The Browns face the very real possibility that they will start three different quarterbacks in their first three games.As of Sunday evening, McCowwn and rookie Cody Kessler were the only two quarterbacks on the roster.dddddddddddd Rookie Kevin Hogan is on the practice squad. Going into a game with Kessler and Hogan seems risky, but not a lot riskier than going in with Kessler and a player signed off the street during the week.The options on the street are not great. Michael Vick is available, and Aaron Murray is on the Eagles practice squad. Names such as Matt Flynn, T.J. Yates, Charlie Whitehurst, Tarvaris Jackson and Jimmy Clausen also might circulate. And the Browns could try the long-shot move of talking Jason Campbell out of retirement; Campbell played for coach Hue Jackson in Oakland.But with Jimmy Garoppolo injured and Tom Brady suspended, the Patriots also are looking for a quarterback, so the Browns would have competition for the top free agents.The Browns might need to add someone with experience no matter McCowns status. The thought of two rookies behind an injury-prone starter is not exactly comforting.There is one truth: If McCown is able to play, he will.I have a dad and an older brother who get up and go to work, and sometimes they dont feel great and they go, said McCown, 37. They go and they grind.I have two little boys that are playing football now. They get hit and they get banged up, and I am trying to teach them what toughness means.For me, it is those things and just knowing the window for me right now and understanding that I dont want to miss snaps. I dont want to be out there without my guys. Unless it is going to fall off, lets try to make it work and make it go.That is my mentality. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz