Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 05:20
I was trying to throw Antworten

England captain Dylan Hartley is confident whoever plays against Fiji will do the country proud after Thursday’s team announcement was delayed due to injury concerns. Custom Chicago White Sox Jerseys . Eddie Jones side face Fiji at Twickenham on Saturday, live on Sky Sports, looking to build on their impressive 37-21 victory over South Africa last weekend. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The England head coach is waiting on the results of fitness tests undergone by Billy Vunipola, Nathan Hughes and Elliot Daly before naming his starting XV, although Hartley revealed he knows who is likely to get the nod. I know the team and the guys know the team, roughly. We have trained well today, prepared well, we have one more day to go but we are looking forward to it, he told Sky Sports News HQ.There have been much documented injuries to the second row but we have seen Courtney Lawes and Joe Launchbury come back and do a fantastic job for us. Eddie Jones explains why he will not be introducing curfews for Englands rugby players following Wayne Rooneys apology for his behaviour on the weekend. Whoever plays, I am sure they will do a great job.Jones enigmatically suggested during his news conference Fiji want a Cava party, we dont. We want a fish and chip party and Hartley believes he knows what the Australian means. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price My basic interpretation of that is we cannot get caught up playing an unstructured game of rugby, Fiji thrive on that, Hartley added.We need to play controlled, structured rugby, which doesnt mean its boring, slow rugby. We still want to play fast, front foot, attacking rugby but we cant get into a loose game. England rugby head coach Eddie Jones delays naming the side to play Fiji on Saturday because of injury concerns. As for team discipline - an issue in top-level sport after pictures emerged of England football captain Wayne Rooney at a fellow guests wedding at the team hotel in the early hours of Sunday morning - Hartley explained how they approach the matter.The guys are all adults and we come back here [to the hotel] as a team afterwards. We have got recovery on a Sunday and we have another big game to prepare for, he said.We let the guys make their own decisions. As soon as we need to start making rules, we have got an issue.We just put in individual responsibility, thats what we do as a team. Eddie Jones has a leadership group in place and doesnt think curfews will ever be needed Jones was of a similar opinion, adding: They are adults. Most of the players have got their own families. Theyll come back here, theyll have a few beers and theyll decide when they go to bed.The time we have to have a curfew is the time we dont have a leadership group within the team. Weve got a great leadership group within the team so we dont need to have curfews.Watch England v Fiji on Saturday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 2 HD at 2pm.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: England delay naming team May misses England training Goode targets dream start Rugby Union on Sky Cheap White Sox Jerseys . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. Wholesale White Sox Jerseys . Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/ . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.MIAMI -- Giancarlo Stantons home runs can be indescribable for his Marlins teammates. "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Stanton hit a homer that was pushing 500 feet to lead Miami to an 8-2 win over the San Diego Padres on Friday night. His two-run blast travelled an estimated 484 feet to left field, according to ESPN Stats and Info, nearly leaving the stadium and giving the Marlins a 2-0 lead in the first inning "He absolutely crushed that ball, but it doesnt surprise me," Marlins pitcher Tom Koehler said. "Ive seen him hit balls further." Jarrod Saltalamacchia had three hits and drove in two runs and Adeiny Hechavarria had a career-high four hits for the Marlins, who have won four of five to start the season. "I think guys are feeling good, theyre confident," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Were having fun. Were just going out there and playing." Tom Koehler (1-0) pitched six innings, allowing two runs and Brad Hand pitched three scoreless innings for his first career save. Yasmani Grandal and Jedd Gyorko each had two hits for the Padres, who have lost three straight. Eric Stults (0-1) allowed five runs in four innings. Stantons second home run got the Marlins rolling and is the longest in the three-year history of the Marlins ballpark. "It was a good first punch," Stanton said. He has nine RBIs through five games while hitting .350. Logan Morrison previously had the longest homer in the stadium at 467 feet off Washingtons Dan Haren on Sept. 6, 2013. "Now you cant say Lo-Mos got a bigger bomb than me," Stanton said. "I thought the one that hit the scoreboard (462 feet against Jamie Moyer in 2012)) was equivalent, but sweet. White Sox Jerseys China. The pitch wasnt where Stults had in mind. "I just threw a fastball down the middle," Stults said. "I was trying to throw a fastball in and just didnt get it to my spot." Casey McGehee had two RBIs pushing his total to 10, which is the most by any Marlins player in the first five games of the season. McGehee had a sacrifice fly as part of a three-run third inning to stretch the lead to 5-0 and had an RBI single in the eighth to cap the scoring for Miami. The Marlins have scored 35 runs in their 4-1 start after finishing last in the majors in runs last season during their 100-loss campaign. On the other end is San Diego, which has scored eight runs in four games. "Thats something that can get a little bit overplayed," Gyorko said. "We have 700 at-bats coming so you cant look too much into things at this point." Garrett Jones also had an RBI double and Marcell Ozuna drove in a run for the Marlins. Hechavarria, known more for his dazzling defensive plays at shortstop, is hitting .579 after hitting .227 as a rookie last season. "I was just disappointing in my performance last year, that was a driving force into me improving this year," Hechavarria said. Yonder Alonso and Gyorko drove in the runs for the Padres. "Its so big in this game to get into a rhythm and they had it going early and we didnt," Alonso said. NOTES: Grandal, a Miami native, reached base four times and had approximately 150 friends and family members in attendance. . Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Brandon Albert threw out the ceremonial first pitch. . Marlins 21-year old ace RHP Jose Fernandez (1-0, 1.50) will make his second start of the season on Saturday against Padres RHP Andrew Cashner (0-0, 1.50). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz