Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

17.10.2019 10:05
confessed that it wasnt he who brought the hoo Antworten

Who is currently the best League of Legends player in the world?In the landscape of a global game like League, this question has a lot of different answers depending on whom you ask. Someone who primarily watches North American play will answer one way, and someone who primarily watches Taiwan will say another. The important thing is opening up the discussion. To that end, here are my top 10 players in the world.Let the debate begin.1. Lee Faker Sang-hyeok (SK Telecom T1)Im not betting against the undeniable greatest of all time until he loses in a best-of-five. Ever since EDward Gaming planned out the perfect anti-LeBlanc strategy to beat Faker at the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational, he hasnt been eliminated from a major tournament. He led SK Telecom T1 through a dominating 15-1 run at the 2015 World Championship. He rampaged through the Intel Extreme Masters World Championships in Poland. He defeated the Tigers in a final for a third straight time and took his fifth domestic title.And when people started doubting him for the second straight MSI, what did he do? He came alive in the bracket stage, ran over the top-seeded and home crowd favorites Royal Never Give Up 3-1, and then systematically extinguished the American dream in the finals by sweeping Counter Logic Gaming.Is Faker or SKT T1 having the best season right now? No. Does that mean Im going to let myself look like an idiot by not ranking him first when in a few weeks time hell probably win his sixth South Korean title and soar off to the United States where Ill be covering Worlds? Heck no.To be the man, youve got to beat the man. The reigning and defending IEM, MSI, and Summoners Cup champion is the man of League of Legends.2. Song Smeb Kyung-ho (ROX Tigers)For me, Smeb is the player closest to unseating Faker as the worlds best. He has won regular-season MVP in back-to-back seasons in the leagues toughest region, something no one other than Faker has been able to do in the history of League Champions Korea. Smeb is the best top laner in the world, and he proved that at last years Worlds where he was the ace carry of the Tigers team that made it up all the way to the finals ... before losing to Faker and SK Telecom T1.In the spring split of this year, the ROX Tigers had an outstanding season and were rewarded with the regular-season title. Smeb was MVP, the Tigers were primed to win the playoffs, and then Faker showed up on his Cassiopeia, turned around Game 4 of the LCK finals, and Smeb was left as the bridesmaid for the third time against Faker.Whenever Smeb has been inches, even less than an inch, away from being my choice as the worlds best, he has been bested in a final against Faker. It happened at Worlds where Fakers Ryze shut the door on the Tigers, and it was the same story in the spring when Smeb couldnt outdo Faker or the rest of SKT T1.Faker has always been destined for greatness. The mysterious amateur-prodigy-turned-worldwide-superstars moniker resonates with everyone, even casual players. Smeb, on the other hand, worked his way up from the dirt of being called the worst player in South Korea during his rookie seasons and has won two straight MVP awards in the same league.In a world where Faker is nothing but a fairy tale to scare children, Smeb is a multi-time domestic champion, Worlds MVP, and Summoners Cup winner. Unfortunately, the Unkillable Demon King is real, and Smeb will need to win a major championship, most likely against Faker, to complete his underdogs journey to the heavens.3. Ming ClearLove Kai (EDward Gaming)With the inclusion of ClearLove, any of my top three could arguably be the worlds best, and I would not contest those arguments. Clearlove is the timeless wonder of League of Legends. If Riot ever decides to open up a Hall of Fame, Clearlove should be a first-ballot inductee.Its crazy to think Clearlove was a part of the World Elite Chinese dynasty that won IPL5 over Fnatic and was the undisputed best team in the world. All of his then-teammates have retired from professional play, but Clearlove trudges on, as the true pride of the Chinese scene and the heart of the EDward Gaming empire he helped create after departing from WE.While there are many elite junglers in the world, a lot of them newer and flashier than Clearlove, he is a player that can be depended on to produce results. He was a key member in the EDG team that was able to thwart SKT T1s world domination last MSI in Florida; however, the team failed to get further than the quarters at the World Championships the same year.While winning the Summoners Cup isnt the be-all and end-all when it comes to a players worth -- Im not going to rank 2011 winner Bram wewillfailer de Winter over Clearlove -- its a factor when Worlds is fast approaching. Out of the top three players in the world, one has won the trophy twice with two drastically different teams, and the other two have failed to lift even one.4. Kim Deft Hyuk-kyu (EDward Gaming)Deft is our second League Pro League player in a row, and also the second from EDG. Deft, another top player without a Summoners Cup, might be the one who wants to win it most desperately. At 2014 Worlds, he failed on top Korean seed Samsung Blue when sister team Samsung White embarrassed them in the semifinals before eventually winning it all. After getting knocked out in the quarterfinals at last years Worlds with EDG, Deft broke down crying, saying he wanted to return home to South Korea for the sole purpose of winning the Summoners Cup.Eventually, he decided to stay with EDG, and his obsession with winning the Summoners Cup might come to fruition this year with a powerful EDG lineup that has an undefeated record in the Chinese region this past season.5. Bae Bang Jun-sik (SK Telecom T1)Along with Deft, I really couldnt decide whom to slot as the current best AD in the world. Bang, the de facto ace of T1 during times where Faker only plays Karma mid for months on end, has been debatably T1s best player this year; he has established himself as more than just the utility AD who gets starved out due to the top and mid roles getting all the resources.Jang MaRin Gyeong-Hwans departure to China freed up Bang in the bottom lane to become more of a leading man in SKT T1s starting five, and the swift-footed AD carry has a domestic title, IEM world championship, and MSI crown to show for his upgraded role.6. Han Peanut Wang-ho (ROX Tigers)The only reason why I dont have Peanut at the fourth spot is because everyone above him has had a longer tenure at this echelon in comparison. Last year on NaJin e-mFire, Peanut was misused and benched for a large part of his rookie season instead of getting the time needed to work out the small kinks in his game. On ROX, he has found his soulmate in Smeb when it comes to playing together, and the young jungler has transformed into a well-rounded player a year after NaJin wasted its chance. Smeb and the Tigers have believed in Peanut from the very beginning and have worked through his rough patches to get to where they are now.If Peanut and Smeb can stay together -- Im looking at you, China, with your billionaire sons and North America with your former NBA players -- its likely the two could become the greatest one-two punch in the games history. The two are on the same wavelength when it comes to playing the game, and Peanuts emergence has taken Smeb from the top 10 to, in my opinion, second-best right behind Faker.7. Cho Mata Se-hyeong (Royal Never Give Up)The Maestro himself, Mata sits on my ranking as the best support in the world at the moment. For me, while ROXs Kang GorillA Beom-hyeon could certainly be in this position as well, Matas ability to actually win a major tournament and lead a team to gold rates him slightly higher than the ROX Tigers support.GorillA is as solid and been more or less as good as he was at the end of last year when he was in the debate for the worlds best, but ROX this split has been carried by the dynamic duo of Smeb and Peanut. When it comes to Royal Never Give Up, Mata is the man that stirs the pot and is looked upon by his teammates as some sort of demi-god that was purchased by mone-- I mean, bestowed by divine intervention.Although Mata fell to Faker at MSI (hey, so has everyone on this list not named Bang), he still has a chance to tie the SKT T1 ace in Summoners Cup wins if he can lead RNG to a championship this year. If he can, Mata would become the first player in history to not only win the Summoners Cup on two different teams, but be the first to win it in two different regions as well.8. Kim Ssumday Chan-ho (KT Rolster)Its hard to argue Smeb isnt the current best top laner in the world, but Ssumday will try to change peoples minds in the LCK playoffs and possibly at Worlds. Last year, when Ssumday and Smeb were battling for that honor, it was Smeb who outclassed Ssumday in the quarterfinals of the World Championship to eliminate KT Rolster from the tournament. This current summer split, it was another clash between the two dynamic top lane carries, and it was once again Smeb who came out the victor, winning the leagues MVP title by a hair over Ssumday.KT Rolster sits in the semifinals of the LCK summer playoffs after slaughtering Samsung Galaxy, and Ssumday will need to overcome Fakers SK Telecom T1 on Friday to make it to the finals where the Tigers and Smeb currently sit for another swing at the best-top-laner-in-the-world title.9. Kang GorillA Beom-hyeon (ROX Tigers)The third Tiger on the list should give you an indication on how talented the team is. Although Smeb and Peanut are the outstanding carry duo of the team this split, GorillA continues to be the consistent backbone of the team.GorillA will be participating in his fourth LCK championship this coming season, and hes also qualified for the last three World Championships with ROX the past two years and NaJin White Shield before that. The only thing separating Gorilla for being on the same tier as Mata is his absence of a championship, which is similar to Smeb with Faker. GorillA lost to Samsung Blue in his first LCK final and has dropped three straight major finals to SK Telecom T1 in the past two years.It feels like now or never for the Tigers. Three world-class players and a possibly wounded SKT should result in gold in the LCK summer postseason or the World Championship for the perennial runner-ups.10. S?ren Bjergsen Bjerg (Team SoloMid)Here we go, readers: the most divisive part of this ranking. I almost made this list only nine players because of the logjam of players at the 10th spot. I first had Song RooKie Eui-jin here, then switched him out for Taiwans electric Huang Maple Yi-Tang, and I even considered putting one of G2 or Immortals players at this spot. But when I really thought about it, I decided to go with Bjergsen.Hes the best player in the history of the North American League Championship Series. He is a two-time MVP of the league and could become a three-time winner in the coming month. Hes consistent, hes an excellent all-around player, and if I had to choose a single Western player to build a team around, I would choose Bjergsen. Hes similar to Song RooKie Eui-jin in that he has been individually impressive but hasnt broken through with a big performance on the Worlds stage. The difference between Rookie and Bjergsen, however, is that Bjergsen will most likely get a chance at changing that this year with the best TSM lineup ever assembled around him, while Rookie is marooned on a capsized vessel.Bjergsen has the necessary tools to move up this list. Well see if he can as the summer transitions into the russet leaves of autumn. Bam Adebayo Heat Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Derrick Jones Heat Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. https://www.heatlockerroom.com/Tyler-Johnson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Shaquille ONeal Heat Jersey . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Dion Waiters Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. With its College Football Playoff hopes all but dashed with a stunning 35-34 loss at Texas last week, Baylor tries to refocus and make a run for another Big 12 Conference championship when it hosts TCU on Saturday (3:30 p.m. ET, FOX).The No. 17 Bears (6-1, 3-1 Big 12), who play conference leading Oklahoma (6-2, 5-0) next week in Norman, had what might best be described as a rough 48 hours last weekend.Last Friday, on the eve of the Bears game at Texas, the Wall Street Journal reported specific numbers that have come out of the schools investigation of its Title IX problems which cost coach Art Briles his job last May. The story attributed Baylor regents in reporting that 19 football players were involved in 17 reports of sexual or domestic violence, a statistic that included four alleged gang rapes.Then on Saturday in Austin, Texas defeated the Bears to put an end to any CFP hopes.Acting coach Jim Grobe, whose key job function it seems this season is to smile during press conferences and attempt to say the right thing, did more of the same at his weekly presser Monday.What we try to do, as much as anything, is just stay positive, Grobe said. Going forward, we can only control day-to-day and week-to-week and try to get ready every week. Try to avoid distractions and stay focused on winning.To Grobes credit, hes stuck to his role, keeping focus on the positive aspects of the Bears program, sidestepping tricky questions and maintaining his smile. Its not his fault that the Baylor athletic department hasnt shown contrition among ever-worsening reports.Really, really disappointed. Really down, Grobe said of his teams mood after its first loss. Its funny (but) I think players bounce back a little quicker than coaches do. Coaches might have been a little bit more down even than the players. I just told the guys, I thought we lost our focus a little bit. I think we got concerned with officiating and thats not our job. Our job is just to play.The good news for the Bears is that they get to return home to McLane Stadium, where they are 14-2 with an average scoring margin of 27 points. And they face a TCU (4-4, 2-3) squad that has its own share of issues after losing three of four games, including surprisingly at quarterback.Starting quaarterback Kenny Hill was pulled in favor of sophomore Foster Sawyer from last weeks 27-24 double-overtime loss to Texas Tech after throwing his 10th interception of the season and coach Gary Patterson confessed that it wasnt he who brought the hook.dddddddddddd didnt pull him, Patterson said at a press conference. Sonny did.Sonny would be co-offensive coordinator Sonny Cumbie, who doubles as quarterbacks coach.Scoring has been a problem of late as the Horned Frogs are averaging just 19.3 points over their last three games. Hill was 16-of-29 passing for 160 yards with a long of 19 when he was removed against the Red Raiders. Sawyers accuracy was even worse as he completed 6 of 17 passes for 86 yards and one touchdown.We werent playing very well, Patterson said of the quarterback switch. Both guys have got to play better. When they turn you loose, youve got to make plays.Hill is expected to remain the starter this week.The Horned Frogs got some good news on the injury front. Running back Kyle Hicks, who injured his left ankle in the loss to Texas Tech, was listed as probable by Patterson. Hicks has carried the ground game with 597 yards and seven touchdowns so his absence would have been a huge blow for the Horned Frogs. Hicks also is tied for the team lead with 31 receptions.Baylor quarterback Seth Russell also expects to play Saturday but will continue to be monitored for potential concussion-like symptoms throughout the week.Russell began feeling nauseous and groggy about 90 minutes after the loss to Texas. His CT scan for concussion-like symptoms was negative.I feel great, Russell told the Waco Tribune. (Sunday) I felt a little groggy just from a hard fought game for the most part. But I woke up this morning with a lot of energy. I definitely feel like Im going to play. Im going through concussion protocol, thats what everybody wants me to do.Russell, who missed the last six games of the 2015 season with a broken neck, took numerous hard hits from the Texas defense. In 15 career starts he has thrown 52 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions while compiling a 14-1 record.The series is tied 52-52-7. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz