Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

18.10.2019 08:15
three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to Antworten

Jenson Button says he is yet to decide which racing series he will compete in during his sabbatical from Formula One in 2017.Button is stepping away from F1 next season after 17 years in the sport, moving in to an ambassadorial role for McLaren as Stoffel Vandoorne takes his race seat. Button has an option to return in 2018 -- if McLaren wants him back in a race seat -- so will remain under contract with the team and Honda until then.When asked if he will be limited to racing with Honda machinery next year, he replied: I dont think it has to be, but obviously those are the easiest programmes for me to do, yes.Nothing is set in stone, but I am sure they would not want me racing for a main competitor of Honda, which is completely understandable. I understand that. I wont be racing at Le Mans next year for example, because the right opportunity isnt there, but hopefully will be in the future.Button admits he has plenty of options but is currently undecided on how much of a rest he wants after so long competing in the sports premier category.I might do Suzuka 1000kms in Super GT. It would be nice if that works out. It is just logistics really. Apart from that I might do some rallycross in America and do some testing in something else, rallycross, I dont know.There is lots I can do and I have just got to choose how much I really want to do next year. I want more of a rest.With Le Mans 24 Hours off the table for 2017, Button has also been linked with rallycross. Honda participates in Americas Global Rallycross Championship, something Button suggested would be his main focus.However, he has ruled out competing in a full season.That wont happen next year. In the future, definitely. I think it is a massively growing sport, especially with Audi pulling out of Le Mans and VW pulling out of rally. I know that there main aim is not rallycross, but I think it will definitely help their rallycross programme. replica jerseys china . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. china jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. fake jerseys china . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. cheap china jerseys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition.St. Louis, MO (Sports Network) - The St. Louis Blues and forward Magnus Paajarvi agreed to a two-year contract on Friday. Paajarvi, who was a restricted free agent, was acquired in a trade from Edmonton in exchange for forward David Perron on July 10.dddddddddddd He recorded nine goals and 16 points in 42 games with the Oilers last season. Selected 10th overall by Edmonton in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, the 22-year-old Paajarvi has registered 26 goals and 58 points in 163 career games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz