Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

21.10.2019 10:00
racket to the ground in frustration afte Antworten

After two failed attempts to defeat his opponent with Mario, Jason ANTi Bates tried something new in the grand finals of Community Effort Orlando 2016: play Diddy Kong against Diddy Kong. ANTi, for his part, is known for mastering multiple characters, so beating his opponent, Michigans Julian Zinoto Carrington, wasnt out of the question.But following a forward aerial from Zinoto, ANTi found himself with his back against the wall. After sweeping most of the tournament in the winners side of the bracket, he was now in the losers. Again, he returned to Mario, with no inkling of success in sight.In that moment, fellow tri-state area Smasher, Nairoby Nairo Quezada, ran to the ringside and uttered two game-changing words to ANTi: Go Cloud.Quickly changing characters, ANTis dexterity behind the likes of Final Fantasy 7s main character quickly won him three games with several highlight reel worthy combos, using the characters special attacks, Blade Beam and Cross Slash.It was the first time ANTi ever won a major tournament with Smash for Wii Us best players, all in attendance.This was a huge confidence booster, he said to ESPN.com after his big win. I never really expect to win big tournaments. Finally, I got it.Following the victory, he ran around CEOs wrestling ring and jumped high off the ground. I jumped super high because I never knew what it was like to be the champion, he said.For the past year and a half, ANTi has been in the shadows. Hes a known member of the Smash community, originally transitioning from the previous version of the game, Super Smash Bros Brawl, but his skill has always been questioned. Due to a lack of publicity and also a lack of dedication to the game, hes played other titles competitively such as Street Fighter V, and has been outspoken about wanting to try things other than Smash.Last week, however, he joined a competitive team, Dream Team, specifically for Smash for Wii U. The new team has reinvigorated his love for the game, he says, and made him want to improve.Now, since Im sponsored for Smash 4, I have to invest way more time into Smash 4, he said. Street Fighter V has a lot of competition, and Im pretty much a late bloomer for that so Im just gonna stick to Smash 4 for now. Im so good at Smash 4 that I feel like Id be wasting talent not to take it seriously.His dedication began several weeks ago as he practiced and temporarily lived in the home owned by popular YouTuber Sky Williams, who also competes and commentates for Smash for Wii U. At that house is Gonzalo ZeRo Barrios, as well as other top players like Matt Xzax Liberatore.I feel like [staying at Skys house] is a big part of whats helping me, ANTi explained. Shout out to Sky Williams. Hes the best. I just played over there and leveled up by playing ZeRo, playing Sky, playing everybody over there. When I play there, Im testing out all of my characters and seeing what matchups I should use what character for. I just used that as a learning experience to get better and just play more solid in tournaments, and it paid here.ANTi, who works a day job in his home of New York, says hed like to move to Southern California. He believes that the competition there -- ZeRo, Xzax, Larry Larry Lurr Holland, James VoiD Makekau-Tyson, Tyrell NAKAT Coleman, and Eric Tyrant Legesse -- would help him improve tremendously.I just want to move to the west coast because I just like being there way more, he said. Its so warm and everyone is nicer and New York people are just angry in the subways and stuff. Now I have some more money in my pocket so I could actually use it to afford taking off work to play over there for a bit, since it was a big help for me.Part of his practice in California was figuring out the confusing current meta of Smash for Wii U. Following the nerfs to Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, formerly the undisputed best characters, the games tier list and competitive scene have become all the more perplexing. Players like ZeRo and Nairo suffered at CEO 2016, placing 9th and 17th respectively.ANTi, however, managed to weed his way through this tournament primarily with Mario. In his match against teammate Samuel Dabuz Buzby, ANTi used Meta Knight, a character which he was known for in Brawl, but has changed significantly in the newer version of the game. Against Zinoto, he used Diddy Kong and Cloud. He even pulled out Zero Suit Samus at some point. Not many people are able to properly play five characters, but ANTi managed to do so this weekend.I feel like just because Im known for being a threat with all these characters, it kind of instills fear into my opponent, he said. So when I played Cloud against Zinoto, he probably doesnt know what I do because he plays Mew2King and he beats him a lot. So Im going to play totally different from Mew2King, do my own options, and my own play style, and it worked out in the end.On social media, ANTi is known for trash-talking various opponents with a massive amount of confidence behind his play. It got as far as him removing the majority of his tweets on Twitter in fear of turning off teams or sponsors from picking him up. But thats not an issue with Dream Team.My manager encourages my s--- talking, so this is perfect. This is the best sponsor for me, he said about Dream Team FGC lead Paul Mal-3 Decsi. I just have to clean up my image a little bit. But for the most part, its just not saying stupid things online and just treating everyone with proper respect when its due. Just basic respect.ANTis next challenge is defending his title at the Evolution Championship Series, or EVO. That tournament will most likely be the largest Smash for Wii U tournament to date. In other games, such as Street Fighter, the tournament has over 4000 entrants, while Super Smash Bros Melee has over 2000.People got bodied this tournament, so nothing is guaranteed, ANTi said. But I hope to get top eight again, although Ill be happy if I get top 16 because theres double the entrants of [CEO] and this tournament was already huge. Ill be happy with top 16. I want to be on that stage though. Its gonna be sick. Tristan Thompson Cavaliers Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Nik Stauskas Cavaliers Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Kyle-Korver-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Larry Nance Jr. Cavaliers Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Kole Calhoun homered, Alex Meyer earned his second major league win and the Los Angeles Angels held off a late rally from the Oakland Athletics to sweep the three-game series with an 8-6 win Wednesday night.Khris Davis, who played at nearby Cal State Fullerton, hit his 41st home run and his sixth against the Angels this season in the sixth inning, making the score 8-3. Marcus Semien brought the As to within two runs with a three-run homer, also his sixth against LLos Angeles, in the eighth.ddddddddddddMeyer (2-3) limited the As to two runs on five hits over four innings and struck out five. J.C. Ramirez pitched a perfect ninth to convert his second save.Mike Trout was hit by a John Axford fastball in the back of his left shoulder in the eighth inning and was removed from the game.Ross Detwiler (3-3) took the loss. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz