Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

22.10.2019 07:44
Thompson and Stacy Lewis are qualified for th Antworten

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Long before the head-coaching job at Oregon became available, San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly said he had no plans to leave his current position. Now that the Ducks have fired coach Mark Helfrich and officially have an opening, nothing has changed.On Wednesday, Kelly was asked again whether he planned to stay with the Niners. He repeatedly nodded in the affirmative before providing a response.Yep, Kelly said. So were all done with that, I hope.Asked if theres any chance he will return to Oregon, Kelly shook his head and said, No.Kelly said he called Helfrich, his close friend, on Wednesday morning to offer support.I have not talked to anybody at Oregon except for Mark Helfrich, Kelly said.Oregon announced Tuesday night that it was parting ways with Helfrich after four seasons at the helm. Helfrich served previously as Kellys offensive coordinator before being promoted to head coach when Kelly departed for the Philadelphia Eagles.I just felt bad for Mark, Kelly said. I love him like a brother. Hes a tremendous person. Hes a hell of a football coach, but hes an even better person. I just felt for him and the rest of the guys on that staff.Its an unfortunate thing that goes on in this profession. We all know about it when we sign up for [this], but when it happens, youre still kind of taken aback by it.As the coach of an NFL team in the midst of a 10-game losing streak -- and who enjoyed his greatest coaching success in Eugene -- Kelly has been connected by many to the Oregon job for the past couple of months.Kelly welcomed Phil Knight, Nikes co-founder and the most prominent Oregon booster, as a guest to a game earlier this season, which further fueled speculation.Despite Kellys multiple declarations that he is intent on seeing through a turnaround in the Bay Area, the rumor mill continued to churn. Kelly was 46-7 in four seasons at Oregon, winning three Pac-12 Conference championships along the way.Although Kelly said nobody at Oregon had reached out to him, he did express a willingness to help them in their search for a new coach, if asked.I love everybody associated with the university, Kelly said. They were fantastic. If I can help them, I can help them. My thoughts are with Helf right now.Kellys Niners played in Miami last weekend and are training at Central Florida this week before traveling to Chicago to face the Bears on Sunday. One reason the 49ers are here is because of Kellys relationship with Central Florida coach Scott Frost, who previously served as offensive coordinator at Oregon and worked with Kelly there as receivers coach.Frost is considered a candidate for the now-vacant Oregon job, sources told ESPNs Brett McMurphy. In addition, Oregon has reached out to representatives of Ohio State defensive coordinator Greg Schiano and South Floridas Willie Taggart, sources said. Western Michigans P.J. Fleck also is expected to be contacted, a source said. Adidas Nmd Tilbud . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Adidas Nmd Dk . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.dknmdskotilbud.com/adidas-nmd-herre-outlet-danmark.html .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Adidas Nmd r1 Herre Danmark . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Adidas Basketball Sko Danmark . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson and Rickie Fowler will qualify for the first U.S. mens Olympic golf team in 112 years when the final rankings are released July 11.According to officials at the Official World Golf Ranking, which the International Golf Federation uses to fill out the Olympic field, no American competing in this weeks Scottish Open can surpass Fowler for the fourth and final spot on the U.S. roster.The PGA Tours Greenbrier Classic was slated to be played July 7-10 and would have been the final American-based qualifying event, but that tournament was canceled due to deadly flooding in West Virginia.On the womens side for Team USA, Lexi Thompson and Stacy Lewis are qualified for the Olympics if the rankings hold to form a week from now. However, this weeks U.S. Womens Open could cause volatility.American Gerina Piller, No. 16 in the world rankings released Monday, would have to move up at least one spot to punch her ticket to Rio. Thats because both the womens and mens 60-player fields are filled out by two golfers per country from the world rankings, unless a nation has four or more players inside the top 15. In that case, only the top four can make their national squad.Of the four American men, only Watson has said unequivocally that he will be in Rio for the Olympics. On Satturday afternoon during the television broadcast of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, Johnson said that, as of that moment, he is planning on being in Rio.dddddddddddd.Spieth and Fowler are still assessing the situation surrounding security issues and the well-publicized Zika virus. The mosquito-borne disease, which has been linked to severe birth defects, was the reason cited Sunday night by Japans Hideki Matsuyama?when he became?the latest player to withdraw his name from Olympic consideration.In all, 11 men so far are skipping the Olympics, including world No. 1 Jason Day (Australia) and No. 4 Rory McIlroy (Ireland) along with major champions Adam Scott (Australia), Louis Oosthuizen (South Africa), Charl Schwartzel (South Africa), Graeme McDowell (Ireland) and Vijay Singh (Fiji). In addition, Shane Lowry (Ireland), Marc Leishman (Australia) and Branden Grace (South Africa) have said they wont be Rio-bound in August.Lee-Anne Pace, who was the highest-ranked South African at 37th in the world, is the only woman who has said she wont compete in Rio.If any of the qualified American men were to withdraw, next on the list are Patrick Reed (ranked 13th) and Matt Kuchar (15th). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz