Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:39
second-half deficit to force overtime but wa Antworten

Chris Coleman has said he was honoured to sign a new two-year deal that will see him stay as Wales manager through to the 2018 World Cup. Coleman was appointed to the role in January 2012, replacing the late Gary Speed, and has been rewarded with a new deal after leading his country to their first major finals since the 1958 World Cup.The 45-year-olds previous contract was set to expire following the conclusion of this summers finals in France. He told Sky Sports News HQ: I am delighted that we have reached an agreement and I have the honour of leading my country in another campaign. Coleman shakes hands with Football Association Wales president David Griffiths (left) and FAW chief executive Jonathan Ford after Mondays announcement I look on it as an opportunity to improve on my first campaign [World Cup 2014 qualifying] which wasnt a successful one. We have got it all to look forward to but we have to build on what we have achieved so far. Its a big challenge but its one that we can conquer, thats for sure.The former Fulham and Real Sociedad boss, capped 32 times for his country, won six of his 10 European Qualifiers, including an impressive 1-0 home victory over Belgium, as Wales clinched second place and automatic qualification to this summers showpiece. Wales players carry Coleman aloft after securing qualification to Euro 2016 Wales begin their Euro 2016 Pool B campaign against Slovakia on June 11 in Bordeaux. They then face England in Lens on June 16 before tackling Russia in Toulouse four days later. Coleman said in March that there had to be changes behind the scenes in Welsh football for him to commit to another deal.He revealed agreement had been reached over those issues, with both himself and the FAW giving ground.It was very important that everything came to a conclusion before we embark on this journey in front of us, and we can concentrate on whats made us strong, he said. Wales unveil squad Chris Coleman has unveiled his provisional 29-man squad for Euro 2016 It wasnt a case of looking at what weve done. We need to keep on improving things and pushing each other before we even get to the players. Sometimes youve got to concede a little bit to get certain things you want.I think both parties showed real meaning in trying to get the deal done. The FAW showed that they really wanted me and I showed them that I wanted to stay.It went on a bit longer than we anticipated. But we wanted to do the right thing and Im happy to be sitting here knowing that Im going to get another campaign under my belt. Coleman celebrates after Wales qualified for Euro 2016 FAW chief executive Jonathan Ford said: We wanted to acknowledge the fantastic work Chris has done with his staff in ensuring qualification to the Euros in France this summer.I think it sends a fantastic message to everyone involved, the players, backroom staff, all the staff at the FAW.There is no one better qualified than Chris to lead Wales into its first World Cup in 60 years. Coleman hopes he can lead Wales to a World Cup before the end of his contract We wish him the best for Euro 2016 and he carries all our hopes and expectations for the World Cup campaign as well.Wales head to Portugal on Tuesday for a pre-Euro 2016 training camp without star man Gareth Bale, who is preparing for Real Madrids Champions League final with Atletico Madrid in Milan on Saturday. Joe Ledley is still hoping to make the Euro 2016 squad But midfielder Joe Ledley will join the squad as he attempts to recover in time for France after fracturing his leg in Crystal Palaces final Premier League game of the season. Also See: Wales unveil training squad Ledley doubtful for Euro 2016 Wales can be a football nation Euro 2016 squads Wilbert Montgomery Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Seth Joyner Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens-Brian-Dawkins-Inverted-Jersey/ . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Fletcher Cox Youth Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Fletcher Cox Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Indiana coach Nate McMillan wrote an instruction on the white board in the Pacers locker room Sunday: Scrap.Jeff Teague did just that, scoring eight of his 30 points in overtime, harassing Russell Westbrook defensively all night and lifting the short-handed Pacers to a 115-111 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder.It was Indianas first road victory of the season and it came without star forward Paul George, who missed his second straight game with a sore left ankle.Youve got to fight for everything, McMillan said. I thought the guys tonight, we did that. We were without a couple of players, but the guys in uniform came out and played the game the right way. They played hard and we got our first road win.Oklahoma Citys Russell Westbrook had his fifth triple-double of the season -- as many as the rest of the NBA combined -- with 31 points, 15 assists and 11 rebounds, but went 13 of 34 from the field. Westbrook calmly used an expletive to describe the way he played.We just wasnt ready, he said. Just wasnt ready tonight, starting with myself. ... I could have did a lot of things better, man. Got to come out and be ready to play. Tonight I felt like I let my guys down all around. Ive got to be better.Teague matched his season scoring high and added nine assists and six steals. He hit two free throws with 4.6 seconds left in regulation to put the Pacers up three.Westbrook hit a 3-pointer with 2.4 seconds left to tie it for the Thunder and Glenn Robinson III missed a well-guarded 10-footer at the buzzer, forcing overtime.Teagues 3-pointer in the opening minute of overtime put the Pacers ahead for good. With 1:09 left, he converted a three-point play to make it 113-107, and he hit two free throws with 19.1 seconds left to put Indiana up 115-111. He said the Pacers werent flustered after Westbrooks tying 3-pointer at the end of regulation and that McMillan told his team just to go win the game.We had nothing to lose there, Teague said. We knew they were going to make some plays, so we just have to go out and win the game.Six Pacers scored in double figures and two of them had double-doubles -- Robinson with 16 points and 11 rebounds, and Thaddeus Young with 20 points and 11 rebounds.dddddddddddd Myles Turner just missed another with 15 points and nine rebounds.Enes Kanter added 16 points for the Thunder.Oklahoma City rallied from a 15-point second-half deficit to force overtime but wasnt able to recover from a dismal third quarter in which it missed 12 of its first 13 shots and went 4 of 17 from the field.TIP-INS:Pacers: Robinson III made his first start of the season in place of George (ankle) and C.J. Miles (knee), who also sat out due to injury. ... Another forward, Kevin Seraphin, also missed the game with a sore left knee ... Teague matched his career high with six steals.Thunder: Oklahoma City saw its Northwest Division lead shrink to a half-game over Portland. ... The Thunder ended a stretch during which they played eight out of nine games at home. ... The overtime was the second of the season for Oklahoma City, which beat Phoenix on Oct. 28 after an extra period.GEORGE, MILES OUT:George missed his third game, and his second in a row, since spraining his left ankle against Philadelphia on Nov. 11, while the player whos started in his place, Miles, sat out with a sore left knee that he hurt on Friday in a loss to Phoenix.Both players underwent MRIs on Saturday and while the results were negative for structural damage, McMillan said George and Miles would also be out for Mondays home game against Golden State, and then will be reassessed to determine their availability for Wednesdays game against Atlanta.QUOTABLE:I have been waiting on my opportunity, just working hard the whole offseason. This guy (Seraphin) told me a couple of days ago, literally, `Be ready. You never know. Then I walk in the gym and (George) is out, C.J. is hurt and I got to step up. I am just proud of this whole team for sticking together and fighting even though we are a couple of men down. -- Robinson on his performance.UP NEXT:Pacers: Host Golden State on the second night of a back-to-back featuring last seasons Western Conference finalists.Thunder: At the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night to start a three-game trip. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz