Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:39
home she shares with husband Ethan Hall and Antworten

Gareth Southgate is an ideal fit for the position of England manager, says former Club England managing director Adrian Bevington. Southgate has been at the helm for four matches on an interim basis since Sam Allardyce departed after just one game in charge.Southgate appears to be in pole position to land the role on a permanent basis, having been unbeaten in his four matches, which included an emphatic 3-0 defeat of Scotland in a key 2018 World Cup Qualifier. The former Middlesbrough manager will have to wait while an FA selection panel considers their options, but Bevington told Sky Sports News HQ that Southgate is definitely the man for the job. New QPR manager Ian Holloway did not hold back when hes asked about the England managers job I think hes earned the right to be England manager, said Bevington, who was Club England managing director between 2010-2015.Hes handled things incredibly well over the last two months. Hes used to the rhythm of international football, which is very different to club football.He knows the players, the players have spoken themselves that they support Gareth, and I think the time is right for him.Hes been in the system for several years now and has always been held in high regard.Theres no doubt the circumstances that led to him taking over as interim manager were unfortunate but hes worked with the players at all the different age groups, he knows the players coming through and, however weve reached this situation, hopefully once the panel have had their discussions and reached their decision, I think Gareth is an ideal fit.The FA have been criticised in some quarters for not having appointed Southgate yet, but Bevington says the ruling body have their reasons. England drew 2-2 with Spain on Tuesday having been 2-0 ahead He attended Tuesdays 2-2 draw with Spain and reported: Im not sure they need to interview other candidates, but process was the watchword at Wembley last night with people I was speaking to.They were very determined to have a full evaluation of the process, to learn whats worked.The FA took a lot of criticism at a recent Select Committee at Parliament over due process around the appointment of Sam Allardyce, so they need to make sure they are credible externally, but personally I think Gareth has done enough to earn the job.The performance last night alone was enough to show the players are with him and hes trying to take the style of play forward in terms of encouraging them to come out with the ball. England are unbeaten in Southgates four games in charge There was a lot of confidence on the pitch last night.I think its important he is appointed at the earliest opportunity. There isnt another fixture until March but it is important that Gareth, if they are going to appoint him, that he is given full support of the FA and, more importantly, the whole country.If hes trying to encourage the team to play with more freedom, people must understand what hes trying to do.Hes conducted himself brilliantly, the players are with him. Now is his time.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nev questions selection panel Holloway: FA lacking in class Henderson: Give Gareth the job Spain fightback stuns England Lester Hayes Youth Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Oakland Raiders Jerseys . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Clelin-Ferrell-Inverted-Jersey/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. George Blanda Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Otis Sistrunk Raiders Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. OMAHA, Neb. -- Natalie Coughlin wore charcoal-gray University of California warm-ups Friday to announce she was scratching the 50-meter freestyle and bowing out of what probably is her last U.S. Olympic trials. She faced a small group of reporters sitting upright with her usual elegant carriage, holding a microphone, her hair pulled back into a tight bun. The wide, striking blue eyes that have gazed out of a thousand photo shoots were subdued and subtly ringed with the smoky tinge that comes from lack of sleep.She wasnt going to retire, not on this note, not at this meet where anything but a top-two finish is a failure. She didnt want condolences. She just wants to go home.Its the way people look at you, Coughlin said afterward. The pity. The way people avoid you when you have a bad meet at this meet. Its tough.This meet, with its depth chart unlike any in the world, its drama and its cruelty -- the 33-year-old Coughlin has experienced it in every way an athlete can. She fell short as a teenager coming off an injury in 2000. She ruled the 100-meter backstroke here in 2004 and 2008 and went on to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals in her signature event in Athens and Beijing.Coughlin made the team as a relay swimmer in 2012, which for someone with her bona fides was a little like dangling from the team helicopter with a rope ladder. She swam in the morning preliminaries in London and wasnt chosen for the evening final, a decision made by her longtime Cal mentor and Olympic head coach Teri McKeever, who delivered her bronze medal privately in the Olympic Village.Then on the cusp of 30, Coughlin knew many would write her off. She wrote a new script for herself instead, staying at Cal but switching lanes and training with the men under Dave Durden.That slight yet momentous shift reinvigorated her. Most important, it enabled her to continue tending to her garden and chicken coop on two-thirds of an acre in nearby Lafayette at thhe home she shares with husband Ethan Hall and their two dogs.dddddddddddd?I dont look at the past four years as wasted time or anything, said Coughlin, who swam a lifetime best in the 50 freestyle at last years Pan American Games in Toronto, the consolation prize after she was unable to qualify for world championships. Im really happy with what I was able to accomplish the past few years, but the momentum for whatever reason couldnt move forward.This week, Coughlin finished eighth in the 100 backstroke and didnt qualify for the 100 freestyle final. She swam in outside lanes and knew that for practical purposes, she wasnt in the same area code as the women who would win. I just had to look at it realistically, she said. I wasnt going to have a best time, I would rather cheer on my friends and teammates than try and swim a 50 free and continue the heartbreak for myself.Ive definitely been off for a few months. I cant put my finger on it. Ive been really tired and not been able to recover or get out of the hole. I really dont know why. Its not for lack of working hard. Sometimes it just doesnt work out.Coughlin steps out of the blocks at trials with 12 Olympic medals, tying her with Dara Torres and Jenny Thompson for the most of any female swimmer in history. She has a brace of solid sponsors, a brand synonymous with holistic fitness, and marketing power that will live on past her racing years. I dont see the point of saying its over when itll always be there, Coughlin said of her lifelong passion, with the defiance -- or perhaps constructive denial -- of someone who has been immersed since she was 6 years old.She wont have a problem feeding herself whenever she does decide to retire. But like any athlete who has tasted dominance, Coughlin will have to figure out how to nourish her competitive soul. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz