Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:39
Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Spor Antworten

SEATTLE -- Despite playing only three snaps of Thursdays 27-17 preseason loss to the Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo came away encouraged that his surgically repaired back is stronger than ever.Romo immediately reached for his lower back after getting sacked from behind by defensive end Cliff Avril, who jammed Romos back into the turf in the first quarter.Whenever you take a hit, that was a perfect timed situation, Romo said. I was going into a slide. But in a weird way, I feel good about the fact that was probably as tough of a hit Ive taken on the back as Ive had in the last five years. From that regard, I feel very lucky that it can hold up and I can keep going.Romo was held out of the rest of the game by coach Jason Garrett after lobbying to return. Romo did not have any X-rays, but he spent the second half of the game in the locker room.?The Cowboys were expected to determine Friday whether Romos back injury would require an MRI or other testing, a source told ESPNs Ed Werder, but there was no word late Friday night.Initially I think he was in a little bit of shock, Garrett said. He didnt feel real good. But once a little time went by, I think he was feeling better, better and better. We dont think there is anything serious.Owner and general manager Jerry Jones joked that he was spending the night in a Seattle hospital to have his heart tested after seeing his quarterback go down. Romo had his back operated on twice in 2013, and he missed one game in 2014 with two transverse process fractures. Last season, he missed 12 games with a twice-broken left collarbone that required offseason surgery.The Cowboys are 15-4 with Romo as the starter the past two seasons and 1-12 without him.Jones said the back soreness would not limit Romos ability to be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener against the New York Giants.I just think, we, everyone had a scare, Jones said. He was not hurt, and he said he wasnt hurt. He wanted to go back in. He could have gone back in and played.But I praise Jason. It was his decision. After that, you couldnt afford for him to get hurt. You wouldve lost everybody had he walked back out there and gotten hurt, whether it was as a result of the first one or not. That was the smart thing to do for the team, for everybody involved here, is to call it a night for him. Certainly nothing at stake there.Romo has played only 16 snaps in the preseason. The Cowboys close the preseason Sept. 1 against the Houston Texans, but Romo has not played in a preseason finale since 2006. In two preseason games this summer, Romo has completed 5 of 6 passes for 60 yards.At the moment when you go down, you crunch so your back gets squished, I guess you could say, Romo said in describing the feeling of the hit. You almost feel a sensation as if someone gave you a stinger in your shoulder. It just feels hot for a second. That dissipates after a minute and youre OK. All of those things you felt before with back injuries, those are all fine. Then your strength comes back and youre like OK. It just takes a little bit.Garrett would not say whether Romo would play against the Texans. Jones said he has liked what Romo has done in the limited work.Hes looked really good, and of course the real way to evaluate how he looks is out at practice and how hes moving around, Jones said.Since 2013, Romos preseason snaps have diminished each year. He played 69 snaps in three games in 2013, 50 in two games in 2014 and 24 in two games in 2015.I felt great for camp. I felt great going into the game last week, same this week, Romo said. I feel very comfortable whether Im done playing or whatever. Its Coachs call. I just know my job is to get ready to play in the game, and I feel very good about our football team and our offense going forward. I think you guys can see that we have a chance to be a good unit. Luguentz Dort Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Kevin Hervey Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.thunderrookiesshop.com/Terrance-Ferguson-City-Edition-Jersey/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Gary Payton Thunder Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead.Scotland lock Jonny Gray reckons Argentina have proven their credentials as a top-class team with performances against South Africa and New Zealand. Gray has been particularly impressed with hooker Agustin Creevy, but he believes the Pumas are also well equipped with backs and wingers.And the 22-year-old is anticipating a tough encounter when Argentina visit Murrayfield for the Autumn Test on Saturday. Are they up there with the best sides in the world now? Id say so, the Glasgow Warriors forward said.Argentina are a great team. They can attack from anywhere. Look at the players they have got - guys like Agustin Creevy, some of their backs and their huge wingers, so they have some dangerous strike runners. Argentinas Agustin Creevy (C) is tackled by Brodie Retallick of New Zealand They are always keeping the ball alive so you can never switch off.When it comes to facing them up front, in the scrum and in the line-out, its going to be a huge challenge. Across the board, we have to be switched on.You just have to look at some of their recent results in the Rugby Championship to realise they are a world-class side. They beat South Africa and then pushed New Zealand all the way. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We have to be on it from minute one to the final whistle. We need to be clever, we cant be coughing up ball to them.But while Gray is preparing to face a side who have made significant strides forward in recent years, he believe he still has some way to go before he himself can claim too be among the worlds top performers.dddddddddddd. Jonny Gray scores Scotlands third try against Australia Gray has been tipped for a call-up to the British and Irish Lions squad set to tour New Zealand next summer.His performance in Saturdays loss to Australia, where he made all of his 24 tackles stick, will have only improved his chances of making Warren Gatlands travel party.Gray is not putting too much emphasis on the statistics though.He said: I dont look at numbers. As a defence, we all work for each other. Whoever is there makes the tackle and whoever misses the tackle is there to help clean up.We play for each other, we play with a lot of heart, so its a team effort, always. British and Irish Lions coach Warren Gatland Im just lucky Ive got the coaches at Glasgow and Scotland who will sit down with me and show me where I can improve my game.Its really special getting to play for your country and to come up against some of the best second-rows in the world like we did at the weekend against Australia.Its a great opportunity to test yourself against these guys. I think Ive got a lot to improve on and a long way to go before Im at that level.But Im lucky Ive got players around me pushing me on. Were always pushing each other here.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Laidlaw has eye on rankings Scots to take the positives Scotland 22-23 Australia Wales 24-20 Argentina ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz