Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:39
soon.Younis was not in shape to play the series o Antworten

Its win and get in for D.C. United in their match Sunday against David Villa and New York City FC, the only team to beat D.C. since late July.United is among the leagues hottest teams since the July acquisitions of forward Patrick Mullins and winger Lloyd Sam, having won their last three matches while going unbeaten in their last five.Mullins and Sam have combined for 10 goals and five assists with D.C. (10-9-13, 43 points), in the process turning a struggling offensive team into a dangerous one. United havent been shut out in 14 matches while scoring 31 goals -- 2.21 per game -- over that stretch.I think everybody could tell thats kind of when our team started to pick it up offensively, D.C. midfielder Lamar Neagle told mlssoccer.com. Guys have just kind of latched on and continue to kind of create that upward momentum that we have.A fourth consecutive victory would put fifth-place United beyond touching distance of seventh-place New England for one of six Eastern Conference playoff spots with a match to spare.It would mean defeating an NYCFC side (14-9-9, 51 points) that pulled off a dramatic victory over D.C. at Yankee Stadium 45 days ago in its pursuit of the conference regular-season crown.Frank Lampard scored in the third minute of second-half stoppage time in New Yorks 3-2 victory over D.C. on Sept. 1, canceling out Neagles equalizer two minutes earlier. Thats one reason NYCFC enters the weekend behind the New York Red Bulls for first place only on goal difference (plus 4 to plus 14).We cant feel like champions, even more so in this league because of the playoffs, NYCFC forward David Villa told mlssoccer.com. Were in the playoffs and we get to play in them for the first time in franchise history and itll be easier for us in the playoffs if were first (in the Eastern Conference).Villa has two goals in each of his last two games to make it 21 for the season, tying him with the Red Bulls Bradley Wright-Phillips for the league lead. Air Max France Pas Cher . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Air Max Tn Plus Livraison Gratuite . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-air-max-200-outlet.html . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Destockage Air Max Pas Cher . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Air Max 200 Promo Homme . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. A stroll through Younis Khans recent statistics in Test cricket suggested nothing had changed. He had amassed a double-hundred in his last match. Now he had made a century. He had been scratchy early on, but was sublime by the end and Pakistan once again were in a position to dictate terms.Except between his 218 against England in London and 127 against West Indies in Abu Dhabi, there were two months time away from the game. In September, he had contracted dengue fever, a mosquito-borne disease that leaves the body weak and fatigued. I lost six-seven kilograms, he said at the post-match press conference at Sheikh Zayed Stadium. But now Im working on my weight and my fitness, so I will be 100% soon.Younis was not in shape to play the series opener in Dubai, which had also been Pakistan 400th Test, not to mention their first day-night Test. And coming into the second Test, he had to contend with a lack of match practice.I was a little worried because after the Oval Test [I had not played anything], Younis said. I wanted to play a couple of domestic games, which is always good for you. No matter how much you practice in the nets, you need game time.His illness did not allow that luxury. But I got to play three or four matches for my club on cement wickets, Younis said. They werent tough conditions, but Im glad I played. Karachi was very hot at the time, and I struggled in the first match. But playing those three-four matches really helped me.ddddddddddddHaving come to the crease in the 14th over, Younis had looked set to bat out the days play when he slog swept an innocuous looking offbreak from part-timer Kraigg Brathwaite straight into the hands of deep midwicket. Before the next batsman could take guard, the umpires called for stumps citing bad light and Pakistan went in at 304 for 4.After making his 33rd Test hundred, Younis credited his doctors, saying they helped me recover quickly because usually, you dont have any energy for one month after dengue. I think they took care of me very well, and thats why Im here right now.During the course of a 175-run stand, Younis and Misbah-ul-Haq became the owners of Pakistans most prolific partnership in Test cricket. When asked what the secret to their success was, he said: I dont know… theres no secret. Maybe were the seniors, we have the responsibility to carry the batting line-up, although we have very nice and fantastic youngsters in the team, the responsibility is always there for us. So whenever we play together, we know that [getting] 200-300 is important for our team.Everybody knows that we like to take our time, and then suddenly [we go] after the spinners and sometimes against fast bowlers as well. So I think theres no secret, its all about mental preparations. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz