Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

24.10.2019 09:01
hard but its nice to see they now allow fiv Antworten

The Highway race series was the advertisement which helped Mudgee trainer Cameron Crockett secure Artistic Beauty from Sydney-based owners the Hardy family.The Hardys had previously had horses with Crocketts father Max, but they were struck down by injury.After they saw horses from Crocketts stable perform well in the races for country-trained horses, Artistic Beauty along with five others were sent to the young trainer.Artistic Beauty is entered in Saturdays Highway Handicap at Rosehill, but Crockett believes the form out of her two first-up runs in that series is strong enough to have a crack at the Australian Turf Club Handicap (1600m) at Warwick Farm on Wednesday.Ive got a big opinion of her because shes got a big heart - thats the main thing, Crockett said.She finished fourth, less than a length from the winner at Rosehill on October 29 and grabbed the minor placing at the same track on November 12.Crockett believes the horses in the finish of the most recent Highway are up to midweek grade.Its not been a fluke that shes finished so well around well-performed horses, Crockett said.Artistic Beauty gets in with 54kg, 6.5kg less than Chris Waller-trained topweight Bella Galeano and five kg lighter than Godolphin mare Raitza who is the $3.20 favourite.Artistic Beauty is second pick at $6 and the Joe Pride-trained My Pyschiatrist, who is set to carry 59.5kg, is a $6.50 chance.Thats a big gap for mares, particularly mares like her, Crockett said.On Saturday we can only meet them with a five-kilo spread and theyre going to be geldings.The mile really suits her too.Crockett said Artistic Beauty, who is in her second preparation for him after being transferred from Marc Conners, has shown she can improve through her five-year-old season.I wouldnt say shes immature, she eats everything but she just doesnt quite come on, Crockett said.She carries no condition. Im just hoping over the next 12 months shell start to hold it a bit better.Among the other Hardy-owned horses in Crocketts stable are Artistic Beautys half-siblings Nictock, a three-year-old gelding by Nicconi, and an unnamed two-year-old Snippetson filly.He said those two have a more fluent action than their sister, while 10-year-old Letchworth is the elder statesman of the Hardy-Crockett partnership. Stitched Phillies Jerseys . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Philadelphia Phillies Store . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Philadelphia Phillies Pro Shop . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. As international cricket, particularly the fifty-over format, seeks relevance in a changing sporting culture at least one current South Africa player still thinks ODIs have their place.I know there are T20 leagues everywhere but one-day cricket is still there and its not easy. People still like to watch one-day cricket. Fifty overs is a long time. Its a good challenge and you have enough time to show your skills, legspinner Imran Tahir said. In T20, theres a time shortage because youve got four overs. In one-day cricket, you relax and the game goes long and you only win the game in the last 10 or 15 overs.Tahir, who will be in action for South Africa in the upcoming ODI series against Australia, which starts from September 30, believes the format has become compelling again because bowlers can play a bigger role in what is seen as a batsmans game. Last June, playing conditions were altered to allow teams five fielders outside the circle in the last 10 overs of an ODI innings, in an effort to limit what had become a glut of runs in that period. As a result, Tahir said that even spinners could operate in the slog overs and, in so doing, hone their consistency.This 5-4 field makes our life really hard but its nice to see they now allow five fielders outside the circle in the last 10 overs, he said.I have been bowling at the death, sometimes. You need to focus. You know if you miss your target, you will go for a boundary but its also good because it makes you a really good bowler. You practise hard and you try to bowl in one area most of the time.Despite that, Tahir maintains that his main role is not limiting run-scoring but taking wickets. I neever look to contain.dddddddddddd. I always try and take wickets, he said. And the numbers prove it.Last year, Tahir was the second-highest wicket-taker in ODI cricket with 37 scalps from 22 matches, behind Mitchell Starc. This year he is already the third-highest with 21 wickets from 11 scalps. In the upcoming series, he will come up against the two players ahead of him on that list, John Hastings and Adam Zampa, and has nothing but praise for the Australia legspinner.Zampa is a very good bowler. He proved that over the last year, in the IPL and playing all over the world. I reckon he is a very good talent, Tahir said.Despite the presence of Zampa and Tahir in the squads, the South Africa legspinner warned fans to not look forward to too much in terms of spin-bowling this weekend, during the first two ODIs of the five-match series. Tahir said he was not expecting much turn at Centurion and the Wanderers but hoped for more spin at the coastal venues later in the series.There is also pressure on Tahir to maintain his position as first-choice spinner after South Africas selectors packed the squad with other spin options in Aaron Phangiso and Tabraiz Shamsi.The selectors and coaches and captain have showed trust in us spinners which is a good sign and its also becoming challenging for us as spinners against each other, Tahir said. I like that because I can never be relaxed. Thanks to these guys, I want to keep improving. I am happy to play with these guys and I hope to see them do well for South Africa in future. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz