Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:27
the hole and stayed out. Antworten

The Philadelphia 76ers find themselves in a familiar position as they host the Indiana Pacers in the second game of a home-and-home set on Friday night.The Sixers, who lost their first 17 games in 2014-15 and their first 18 last season, remain the Eastern Conferences lone winless team at 0-7, having dropped a 122-115 overtime game to the Pacers on Wednesday night in Indiana.Philadelphia has also lost 44 straight October/November games dating back to an overtime victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Nov. 22, 2013.The Sixers led Wednesdays game 109-107 when Philadelphia guard Gerald Henderson buried a 3-pointer from the right wing with 6.3 seconds remaining, but Pacers forward Paul George dropped in a baseline jumper with 3.9 seconds left to tie it. George then put his team ahead for good with a 3-pointer 41 seconds into the extra period. George scored seven of his 28 points in OT to lift Indiana to its 10th victory in its last 11 games against Philadelphia.I just was trying to have energy plays to kind of close out that overtime, George told the Indianapolis Star. I thought, really, the final moments in the fourth quarter and overtime, thats how we have to look.Veteran point guard Jeff Teague, acquired from Atlanta in a three-team trade in the offseason, scored a season-high 30 points for the Pacers. After averaging 9.8 points on 24.6-percent shooting in his first five games, he is scoring 20 points a game on 57.9-percent accuracy in his last three.I just wanted to be aggressive and I stopped thinking so much and just played, he told the Star. That was the biggest thing. Ive been thinking a lot the first couple of games just trying to figure it out. Ive been making it hard on myself.Sixers coach Brett Brown, in his fourth season, set a franchise record for defeats with his 206th, in just 253 games. The previous record-holder was Larry Brown, who went 255-205 in six seasons in Philadelphia.The position that I have is so much more than that, Brett Brown told the Philadelphia Inquirer. We are trying to grow a program with a bunch of 20-year-olds. I dont even care about it nor think about it.Forward Robert Covington led the Sixers with 23 points on Wednesday, and like Teague is emerging from a slump. After shooting 16.7 percent from the floor in his first five games, he has made 57.1 percent of his attempts the last two, including 8 of 13 3-pointers (61.5 percent).Sixers center Joel Embiid, who missed his first two seasons as a result of two foot surgeries, rested Wednesday but is expected to play Friday. He averages a team-leading 17.6 points a game.Philadelphia continues to be without forward Ben Simmons (broken foot), the drafts top overall pick, as well as guard Jerryd Bayless (wrist) and center/forward Nerlens Noel (knee). DeMarre Carroll Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Trey Lyles Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. https://www.spurslockerroom.com/Manu-Ginobili-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Bryn Forbes Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Manu Ginobili Spurs Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers have reinstated left-hander Brett Anderson from the 60-day disabled list and started him Sunday against Pittsburgh.The Dodgers also put right-handers Brandon McCarthy and Josh Ravin on the 15-day disabled list and promoted righty Brock Stewart from Triple-A Oklahoma City. Outfielder Zach Walters was designated for assignment.Anderson made his first start of the season for Los Angeles after spending 4 1/2 months rehabbing from arthroscopic back surgery to repair a bulging disk in March.McCartthy was forced from his start after 1 2/3 innings on Saturday with right hip stiffness.ddddddddddddHe walked five and hit one of the 13 batters he faced, throwing 29 of 51 pitches out of the strike zone.After going 2-0 with a 1.61 ERA over his first four starts, with 26 strikeouts and seven walks over 22 1/3 innings, McCarthy gave up 10 runs in 10 1/3 innings in his last three starts, issuing 17 walks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz