Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

29.10.2019 10:04
in 1999.Organizers said two weeks ago they hoped f Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Chiefs will start Nick Foles at quarterback against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, even though they say that usual starter?Alex Smith?has no concussion.Nope, Smith said when asked whether he felt like he has a concussion.?But certainly something happened. Dont know what it was, dont know what you want to call it.Smith has had two concussions in his football career, one in college with Utah and one while playing for the?San Francisco 49ers.Meanwhile, Chiefs running back?Jamaal Charles had exploratory surgery Wednesday on his right knee by Dr. James Andrews as the Chiefs try to determine why there is lingering pain from reconstructive surgery last season.?The four-time Pro Bowler was placed on injured reserve, meaning hell miss at least eight weeks.Coach Andy Reid said Smith is still in what he called the return to play phase of the concussion protocol, even though tests have found that Smith doesnt have a concussion.Its just in the best interests of all that we allow him to go through this, Reid said. Hes got lumps on the back of his ears, a cut ear and all these things. Just let that heal up and [let] everything settle down.?Smith will practice this week but just on the scout team. He wont be active Sunday, and Tyler Bray will be the No. 2 quarterback behind Foles.Everything is positive, Reid said of Smith. I just think its important to just step back here an inch, just take a peek and see how he does this week.Smith lost his starting job to Colin Kaepernick in 2012 when he had his concussion with the 49ers. He was traded to the Chiefs in 2013.Smith said he and Reid collaborated on the decision not to play against the Jaguars.Ultimately thats coachs decision, Smith said. But certainly he and I have the relationship where I was open and honest with him about everything: how Im feeling, what Im thinking. This was a decision we came to together, certainly.I love playing football. I love my teammates. I love everything about it. The last thing I want to do [and] I think anybody wanted to see was to come back too soon and to see something happen again. Would that have happened? Maybe, maybe not. You just dont know. This is everybody taking the side of caution and trying to make the best decision. Its not black and white.Smith was replaced by Foles twice during Sundays game against the?Indianapolis Colts?after being hit on the head and being wobbly after getting up. But after examining him each time, the Chiefs determined he didnt have a concussion.Foles was 16-of-22 for 223 yards and two touchdowns in the Chiefs 30-14 victory. It was his first game action in the regular season since signing with the Chiefs in August.In addition to Charles, the Chiefs are also likely to be without backup running back?Spencer Ware?for Sundays game, as he has not yet passed the leagues concussion protocol.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Clearance Nike Air Max 270 . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Fake Nike Air Max 270 .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. https://www.cheapnikeairmax270china.us/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Wholesale Nike Air Max 270 . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. SYDNEY -- It was more than two hours before the start of Saturdays U.S. college season opener between California and Hawaii, and Anthony Goodluck and his son were already milling outside Sydneys Olympic stadium, soaking up the early atmosphere.The rental company manager, dressed in a Cal Bears jersey, and son Jaiden, with a long Cal scarf wrapped around his neck, came 950 kilometers (590 miles) south from Brisbane for the big game.The weather was cooperating, with sunny skies and light winds on a late winter day and high temperatures of around 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit). Despite nearly 75 millimeters (three inches) of rain in the past week, the stadium turf was firmI actually coach some gridiron in Brisbane, and Id take college football over the NFL any day, said Goodluck. Im a big Miami fan -- go Hurricanes -- but after that I love Cal State. Were really looking forward to seeing our first game.It was the first time college football had been played in Sydney. The last American football of any kind was an NFL preseason game at the Olympic stadium that attracted 73,000 spectators in 1999.Organizers said two weeks ago they hoped for a crowd in excess of 65,000, and Saturdays attendance was close to that -- 61,247 in the 83,500-seat stadium. The final score wasnt close -- Cal beat Hawaii 51-31.Early arrivals Saturday had a chance to try their luck throwing an American football through a hole in a net in a radio station promotion. Foot-long hot dogs were big sellers at the outdoor booths, but in keeping with the multticultural nature of western Sydney where the stadium is located, Asian and middle Eastern goods also featured prominently on the menus.ddddddddddddMichelle Hubbard of Melbourne was an early arrival for another reason -- her son, Ben Scruton, is a walk-on player for Hawaii and will travel back with the team when the Rainbow Warriors leave for Honolulu right after the game.I had to get him his visa, Hubbard said. And I have four tickets if anyone needs them. Ben bought them nearly a year ago for him and his mates. Now hes in the stadium as an official member of the team.Scruton was offered a spot after Hawaii conducted a scouting camp in Melbourne earlier this year. Hes like many other Australian Rules players who have earned spots on college teams and in the NFL, mostly as punters.Another set of parents were dressed in Cal uniforms -- Greg and Cynthia Madden -- who travelled from southern California to support their son, Cal defensive end DeVante Wilson.We cant wait to get in there, to get this thing started, Greg Madden said as a marching band warmed up inside the stadium.Both teams brought cheerleading squads to Australia, and Hawaii had 30 members of its marching band for Saturdays game.The fans mostly supported Hawaii, the underdogs, and other than reports of beer running out in parts of the stadium, most of the fans appeared to enjoy what was likely their first taste of American football. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz