Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:54
then decided to gamble on the rain disappeari Antworten

British & Irish Lions and England forwards coach Steve Borthwick is to spend a fortnight with the Western Force.Borthwick, who was unveiled on Wednesday as one of three Lions coaches acting under Warren Gatland on the 2017 tour of New Zealand, flies to Perth on Thursday to take part in the Super Rugby franchises pre-season skills sessions over the next two weeks.Under Eddie Jones there has been a sharing of coaching nous between England and Australia with Melbourne Storm coach Jason Ryles spending time with England while Borthwick sat in on some of the NRL sides training sessions last June. Ex-Wallaby Glen Ella acted as a coaching consultant under Jones on Englands tour of Australia while Jones also brought in rugby league great Andrew Johns to spend time with Owen Farrell and George Ford.Borthwicks rise to Lions coach has been rapid given this time last year he was Bristols forwards coach in the Championship but Jones hopes he will be able to garner some key insight into what it takes to beat the All Blacks when he travels to New Zealand in June.Its a great learning experience for him and he gets the opportunity of learning how to beat the Kiwis, which is important, Jones told Sky Sports HQ.Hes a very analytical coach, a very serious coach and he knows more about line-outs than anyone else in the world.He gets the chance to learn about New Zealand rugby culture and the chance to play basically 10 Tests against the best players in New Zealand and by the end of it, if he hasnt beaten New Zealand he should know how to beat New Zealand. Cheap Fake Shoes Online . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Cheap Shoes Outlet Stores . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Authentic Shoes For Cheap . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Nico Rosberg says he knew Red Bull had a mistake on strategy the moment Max Verstappen stopped for intermediates at the Brazilian Grand Prix.After the final race restart, Verstappen had snatched second from Rosberg with a breathtaking move through Turn 2. Red Bull then decided to gamble on the rain disappearing and the track conditions improving, bringing both its cars in for intermediate tyres.The decision proved to be misjudged as Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo had to pit again to switch back to wet tyres. Verstappen subsequently charged through the field from 16th to third, but did not have enough laps to catch Rosberg in second.Rosberg, who now just needs a podium in Abu Dhabi to win his first world title, immediately knew it was a mistake.I was out there to try and win the race, said Rosberg. Especially in the first part of the race, my mindset was - what can I do to get back forwards again?But at the same time I was realistic about the fact that it was going to be very difficult to get back in front of him [Verstappen], because he was on the same pace to us.But I was actually happy when he boxed. I understood at the time that they were just taking a gamble for the race win, thats what they were doing, but I thought that was not the right thing to do.dddddddddddd I was surprised because, at the same time, just earlier, theyd predicted more rain in the very near future.Even if it did work for a couple of laps, the prediction at the time was a bit more rain, and since I was on such a knifes edge, just a little bit more rain would have put it over the edge. So at the time I was quite comfortable with it.I was sure that inters were the wrong thing, because if Im really struggling with unpredictable aquaplaning on full wets, then inters are not the right way to go.When asked if he had been surprised or happy by the decision, he replied: Both, surprised and happy, yeah. Because at the same time just earlier they predicted more rain in the very near future so even if it did work for a couple of laps the prediction at the time was a bit more rain and since it was on such a knife-edge, just a little bit of rain would have again put it over the edge. So at the time I was quite comfortable with it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz