Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:54
Browns played their home opener against th Antworten

Connacht head coach Pat Lam will leave the province at the end of the season to take up the top job at Bristol.?The news will come as a huge blow to the PRO12 side but is a considerable coup for Bristol, who are the foot of the Aviva Premiership. Lam was the inspiration behind Connachts charge to the Guinness PRO12 title last term and leaves big shoes to fill at the province.This has been one of the most difficult decisions Ive had to make in my life as Connacht and Galway is such a special place for myself and my family, Lam said. The friendships, support and memories we all have experienced throughout our time in the West of Ireland is truly heartfelt and will never be forgotten.I feel extremely blessed to have been given an opportunity four years ago to build on the excellent work of Eric Elwood. Im very proud that I can now pass on the baton with the knowledge that Connacht Rugby is truly seen as one of four strong provinces of Irish rugby.And on his move to Bristol, Lam said: Im excited about the opportunity to coach and lead Bristol Rugby -- a proud club with history, tradition and a bright future ahead. What appeals to me most after speaking to Steve Lansdown and Chris Booy is their passion, vision and long term commitment to inspire fellow Bristolians worldwide through rugby success on and off the field.As with my decision to help Connacht Rugby four years ago, my coaching philosophy is very much aligned to assisting them in making Bristol Rugby a club where the Bristol community can be inspired and Bristol players have a genuine pathway to represent England by the quality of our rugby programme.Im committed to Bristol irrespective as to what happens in the short-term -- everything is in place for the club to be a force in the future and Im honoured to be invited to join the journey.Lam is in his fourth season at Connacht and he has brought through an impressive crop of Ireland players with five starting against Canada in the recent end-of-year Test. Connacht now start the search for his replacement.Firstly Id like to thank Pat for everything he has done for Connacht Rugby, Connacht CEO Willie Ruane said. He led the province to a first ever trophy and that will be something that will live long in the memory. While there is a lot of rugby yet to be played this season, we wish Pat, Steph and their family the very best in the next chapter of their lives.Connacht Rugby has made a huge amount of progress over the last number of years, with Pat building on the great work of those who went before him and we remain extremely confident and excited about the future.As a club, we will immediately engage with our Professional Games Board and the IRFU with respect to starting the process of recruiting our next head coach. Stitched Giants Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Giants Jerseys China . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/ . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Fake Giants Jerseys .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Giants Jerseys 2019 . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. CLEVELAND -- For one more Sunday, Jim Brown felt the kind of emotional surge that made him an NFL legend.The greatest player to wear a Cleveland Browns jersey, and in the conversation as the best in league history, Brown was immortalized as the team unveiled a bronze statue of the running backs likeness outside FirstEnergy Stadium.The 8-foot-tall sculpture, which weighs more than 2,000 pounds, depicts No. 32 at the top of his game. Hes in motion, the football tucked tightly under his left arm, his right arm cocked to ward off an oncoming tackler.Although the tribute came 51 years after Brown walked away from the game at the peak of his career to pursue an acting career in Hollywood, the 80-year-old was moved by the tribute.Its a fantastic moment, he said, standing at the podium steadied by a walking cane. Its a great moment because I feel it throughout my body.Brown retired at the age of 29, ending a nine-year run in which he led the league in rushing eight times and was the MVP three times.He was a devastating runner, able to not only outrun defenders but blast through them. He finished with 12,312 yards rushing, 126 touchdowns and established a legacy few have approached.When you mention the Cleveland Browns, I think the first thing everybody thinks about is Jim Brown, owner Jimmy Haslam said.I think one of the reasons we have such a tremendous fan base today is that so many of us grew up watching Jim Brown play and remember 32 and how he dominated for nine years.The unveiling took place about three hours before the Browns played their home opener against the Baltimore Ravens.The ceremony was attended by some of Browns teammates, Browns coach Hue Jackson, Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic, who sported a white No. 32 jersey.Inn his opening remarks, Brown, who has been a community activist for much of his life, was moved by seeing so many people he has known for years.ddddddddddddThere is a natural feeling that I have today of joy and celebration, said Brown, who was joined on the dais by his wife, Monique, and son, Aris.This represents one of the highest moments of my life because when I look at the audience, about 95 percent of the people I know personally and most of them I know through the work that they do, the work that I do and the work we do together in the community to make it a better community.Jimmy Haslam said Browns value to the team cant be underestimated.It means a tremendous amount, he said. Jim turned 80 last year and I watch him relate to our players who are almost 60 years younger than him and he still has the ability to relate, Haslam said.Jim is a very wise man, hes been great counsel to Dee and I as we learn the NFL business. Hes a very smart, savvy guy who I think relates to people of all ages and people of all color.Brown was once distanced from the only team he ever played for, but Haslam and his wife, Dee, welcomed him back to the organization four years ago as a special adviser.The Haslams were instrumental in the commission of the statue, which the team noted was to honor the many on-field accomplishments of Brown.The statue -- the first erected outside the lakefront stadium -- also brought some criticism to the team because of Browns long history of violence against women. He served four months in jail in 2000 for failing to attend counseling.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz