Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 12:11
believed deep down in my mind that I could, Antworten

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- Isaac Haas enjoys playing alongside Caleb Swanigan on Purdues imposing front line, and its easy to see why.Its demoralizing for the other team when (Swanigan) is out there doing what he does, the 7-foot-2 Haas said.Swanigan had 21 points and a career-best 21 rebounds, Haas scored 18 points and the 15th-ranked Boilermakers beat Western Illinois 82-50 on Monday night.Swanigan went 7 for 16 from the field and 6 for 7 at the free-throw line in his ninth double-double of the season. He had 26 points and 10 rebounds in Saturdays 86-81 victory against No. 25 Notre Dame in the Crossroads Classic.Its the mindset I have every game, said Swanigan, who accomplished his impressive line in just 28 minutes. You have to go every time, and thats what I try to do every game. We just keep coming at you in waves. We are used to it, because we practice against each other every day.Purdue (10-2) also got 16 points from Vince Edwards in its fifth consecutive victory.Mike Miklusak, an Indiana native who attended high school 85 miles from the Purdue campus, led Western Illinois (3-8) with 16 points and 11 rebounds. Western Illinois shot 31 percent (19 for 61) from the field.The Boilermakers improved to 6-0 all-time against the Leathernecks.Swanigan, Haas and Vince Edwards combined for 33 points and 17 rebounds in the first half, helping Purdue to a 44-28 lead at the break.There were a lot of rebounds to be had tonight, but Caleb plays really hard, Purdue coach Matt Painter said. Its contagious when your best player plays harder than everybody else. Basketball means a lot to him. There are lots of demands once a player gets to college, but he puts in the extra work every day.The Boilermakers raced out to a 13-3 lead, but Western Illinois closed to 27-22 with 6:16 remaining on a 3-pointer from Miklusak. The Boilermakers then responded with a 12-0 run.BIG PICTUREWestern Illinois: The Leathernecks showed an ability to shoot 3-pointers, going 8 for 15 from beyond the arc in the first half, but are a sub-.500 team in large part because their interior players lack the size or skill to play with teams whose low-post players are the focal point of the offense, like Purdue.Purdue: Big Ten Player of the Week Swanigan continues to dominate at both ends of the floor, a big reason why the Boilermakers are unbeaten since a Nov. 30 loss at Louisville. If Purdue defeats Norfolk State on Wednesday, it will take an 11-2 record into the Dec. 28 Big Ten opener against Iowa.BIGGIE NUMBERSSwanigan, whose nickname is Biggie, is averaging 20 points and 13.7 rebounds in the past three games, making 24 of 43 field-goal attempts against Cleveland State, Notre Dame and now Western Illinois.UP NEXTWestern Illinois: The Leathernecks dont play again until Dec. 29 when they visit Fort Wayne.Purdue: The Boilermakers host Norfolk State on Wednesday night. Wholesale Air Max 2018 . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. White Air Max 2018 . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.cheapairmaxonlinesale.com/ . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Black Air Max 2018 . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Air Max 2018 Sale .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tailback Kamryn Pettway came into the regular season as a converted fullback who had blocked for the ball carriers in college but never actually been one.He ended it contemplating, at least briefly, a jump to the NFL. In between, the 6-foot, 240-pounder emerged as one of the Southeastern Conferences top running backs when healthy and helped propel the 17th-ranked Tigers to the Sugar Bowl Jan. 2 against No. 7 Oklahoma.For him to step up and play running back and really only be healthy or starting running back for eight of those games and be first-team All-SEC, I think that says a lot, Auburn guard Alex Kozan said. It says all that needs to be said. Hes a hell of a player.Pettways emergence boosted a backfield that had lost three tailbacks from last season to the NFL (Peyton Barber), dismissal (Jovon Robinson) or transfer (Roc Thomas).The Tigers didnt miss them much when Pettway was healthy. He missed two of the final three games with an injury to his left quad and didnt even log a carry in the first game.Or all of last season, for that matter.Pettway wound up rushing for 1,123 yards and averaging a league-best 124.8 yards per game. He felt he could be an elite back entering the season, but his college resume consisted of a redshirt year and, statistically, an 8-yard kick return last season.Pettway said his emergence as an elite SEC back wasnt a surprise to him but adds: I surprised a lot of other people.I believed deep down in my mind that I could, but I mean, everybody else hadnt had a chance to see it, he said. I just felt like I needed an opportunity to show it.The season put Pettway on the radar of some NFL teams as a potential draft pick, buut he announced on social media that he planned to return for his fourth season to complete some unfinished business.ddddddddddddThe married father of 1-year-old daughter Kaisley talked about the decision with his parents and wife Natonya, whom he met as a freshman at Sidney Lanier High School in Montgomery, Alabama. That unfinished business includes graduating and presumably proving hes not a one-year wonder.Its my degree for one, but I want to have a good, healthy season, Pettway said. A full, complete season.He returned to action in the regular-season finale against No. 1 Alabama but was held to 17 yards by the nations top defense.Pettway, who was injured at the end of a long run against Vanderbilt , said he was about 90 percent healthy for that game. Now, he and quarterback Sean White (shoulder) are both back and apparently recovered for the Sugar Bowl.Pettway played a starring role in Auburns six-game winning streak that propelled the Tigers into SEC Western Division contention. During the final four games of that stretch, he averaged 30 carries and 192 yards.Now, hes back in the backfield with White and 862-yard rusher Kerryon Johnson, who was also slowed by an ankle injury late in the season.Theyll face a big challenge in the Sooners, who are riding a nine-game winning streak. A healthy backfield certainly helps Auburns chances.It feels great being healthy, Pettway said. Im 100 percent now. I can run full speed, so Im just ready for the bowl game.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz