Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 12:12
the second-set tiebreaker, Antworten

Bristol ran in seven tries at Ashton Gate as they beat French side Pau 41-14 to register their first win in European competition for eight years.Fullback Jack Wallace, wing Tom Varndell, fly-half Billy Searle and inside centre Luke Arscott all touched down in the first half to give Bristol an unassailable 22-7 half-time lead in the lone European Challenge Cup clash on Sunday.Two tries from substitute Chris Brooker and another from outside centre Thretton Palamo in the second period sealed Bristols second win in all competitions this season.Bristol, bottom of the Aviva Premiership after losing all 10 of their games so far, had only won once before this season, against Sale in the Anglo-Welsh Cup in November, but they were too strong for Pau, who they leapfrog at the bottom of Pool Four.Two conversions from Bristol number 10 Searle and another from substitute Adrian Jarvis completed the scoring for the west country side, while Pau scored two tries through wing Watisoni Votu and substitute Thibault Daubagna.Bristols only other previous win in European competition was in 2009 against French side Montpellier in the Challenge Cup.Cardiff Blues stamped their authority on Challenge Cup Pool Four after a 28-3 win over closest rivals Bath?in one of five games on Saturday.Fullback Matthew Morgan, wing Alex Cuthbert and replacement Scott Andrews scored tries for the Guinness PRO12 side, with Steven Shingler adding two conversions and three penalties.Tom Homers 12th-minute penalty provided the only points of the day for Bath, as pool leaders Cardiff extended their advantage to five points in the standings.In Pool Three, Worcester defeated Newport Gwent Dragons 33-20 to leapfrog them into third place, despite being temporarily being reduced to 13 men in the first half.Sam Betty and Christian Scotland-Williamson were both shown yellow cards within the first 20 minutes after Angus OBrien gave the Dragons a 6-0 lead thanks to a drop goal and penalty.However, a try from Val Rapava Ruskin, converted by Connor Braid, on the stroke of half-time gave Worcester a 7-6 lead at the break.Dean Hammond and two penalty tries, both converted by Braid, saw Worcester pull clear and claim a bonus point while Newport had Leon Brown in the sin-bin.Max Stelling added Worcesters fifth try in the 72nd minute before a late rally from the visitors saw Ashton Hewitt score two converted tries in two minutes, but it was too little too late for the Welsh province.French Top 14 side Brive defeated Russian club Enisei-STM 43-8 after tries from Nicolas Bezy, Guillaume Namy, Guillaume Ribes and Benito Masilevu to go top of the pool on points difference.Fullback Gaetan Germain added 21 points with his boot and Bezy also chipped in with a conversion, while Anton Rudois try and a Igor Kuashov penalty were the only scores for the hosts.Harlequins thrashed Romanian outfit Timisoara Saracens 42-3 after running in six unanswered tries.Dave Ward, George Merrick, Aaron Morris, Charlie Walker (two) and Joe Marchant all crossed the whitewash, with Ruaridh Jackson slotting all six conversions.Timisoaras points came thanks to a penalty by scrum-half Valentin Calafeteanu.Edinburgh beat Stade Francais 28-23 in Pool Five, despite the 55th-minute dismissal of centre Phil Burleigh for an unprovoked slap in the face of prop Pascal Pape.Damien Hoyland, Ben Toolis and Sam Hidalgo-Clyne all scored tries for the Guinness PRO12 side, with fly-half Duncan Weir adding 13 points in the form of three penalties and two conversions.Stades tries were scored by centre Waisea Nayacalevu and flanker Sekou Macalou, with Morne Steyn kicking two penalties and conversions and a drop goal.The result saw Edinburgh move two points clear of Harlequins at the top of the pool, while Stade remained in third, six points clear of winless Timisoara. Max 95 Sale China . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Cheap Air Max 95 . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Juan Martin del Potro sobbed into Novak Djokovics shoulder, the two opponents locked in a long embrace at the net.Djokovic would walk off the court weeping, too. For one man, a victory over the worlds No. 1 tennis player that could resurrect a career he feared was over. For the other, a stunning loss that leaves him waiting four more long years for a chance at an Olympic singles gold medal.Del Potro, the 2009 U.S. Open champion stalked by injuries ever since, won 7-6 (4), 7-6 (2) in the first round Sunday at the Rio de Janeiro Games. After three left wrist surgeries that had him contemplating retirement, he is ranked just 145th. But when the big Argentine is healthy and smacking his signature forehand around the court, his play is worthy of the gold-medal match -- no matter that his backhand is still a work in progress.Amazing, amazing match for me, del Potro said. I didnt expect to beat Novak tonight, because I know my situation.These two faced off for bronze in London four years ago, with del Potro winning. But when he arrived at Wimbledon in June, he hadnt appeared at a major in 2 1/2 years. He would upset fourth-seeded Stan Wawrinka in the second round there, and even though a fatigued del Potro lost his next match, it was a hint that he might yet still have some greatness in him.Del Potro was just 20 when he rallied from a two-sets-to-one deficit to stun five-time defending champion Roger Federer in the U.S. Open final. With the way his forehand rocked Federer that day, more Grand Slam titles seemed certain for the young Argentine.Then came a string of wrist injuries, first to the right, then the left -- which the righty needs for his backhand. He was still slicing often Sunday, but the two-handed shot is beginning to look more comfortable. And with the way he was booming his serves and forehand, del Potro put the pressure on Djokovic from the start.In the second-set tiebreaker, del Petro crushed two straight forehand winners on Djokoovics serve to take a 3-0 lead.dddddddddddd He made it 5-0 before Djokovic scored a point.Del Potro hit 41 winners Sunday, 29 on his forehand. It would be a forehand off the net cord, however, that clinched victory on his second match point.Djokovic, a 12-time major champion, had more unforced errors than winners: 32-26. The Serb, who will be 33 at the 2020 Olympics, called this one of the toughest losses in my life.Hes still alive in doubles, though, so a gold medal in Rio remains a possibility.At 2-2 in the first-set tiebreaker, del Potro won three straight points to take control. A big forehand that Djokovic couldnt get back gave him three set points, and he converted the second when Djokovics forehand sailed wide.In decisive moments, he just came up with some extraordinary tennis, Djokovic said of the player he described as a good friend of mine.Del Potros Sunday did not start off so auspiciously -- he was stuck in an elevator at the Olympic Village for 40 minutes before Argentine handball players freed him.Its very difficult because del Potro has a very important match, one of his rescuers, Gonzalo Carou, said later.A hugely difficult match from both del Potro and Djokovics perspectives -- each had the misfortune of drawing the other in the first round.It was a raucous atmosphere in the last match of the night on center court, where Argentine fans chanted for del Potro and Brazilians would try to drown out their rivals with cheers for Djokovic.Djokovic started the year with talk of a Grand Slam after he won the Australian Open and French Open. But he was upset in the third round at Wimbledon by 41st-ranked Sam Querrey. The 2008 Olympic bronze medalist seemed to bounce back by winning a hard-court tuneup in Toronto before coming to Rio de Janeiro.He told me really kind words at the end, del Potro said, and I appreciated that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz