Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.11.2019 11:11
going to be interesting to see this week h Antworten

Comilla Victorians 125 for 2 (Samuels 55*, Shehzad 46) beat Rajshahi Kings 124 for 7 (Franklin 44*, Saifuddin 3-12) by eight wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsComilla Victorians dented Rajshahi Kings charge towards a last-four finish, beating them by eight wickets with eight balls to spare. Young allrounder Mohammad Saifuddin took three wickets to help restrict Rajshahi to 124 for 7 before Marlon Samuels struck an unbeaten 55 off 41 to complete a convincing chase.The win took Comilla to six points on the table, still well behind Rajshahi, on 10. With two rounds of matches to go, Rajshahi will be engaged in a closely-contested battle with Rangpur Riders, also on 10 points, and Khulna Titans, on 12 points, as the race for semi-final berths tightens.Comilla opener Imrul Kayes holed out to deep square leg in the fourth over of the chase, giving Rajshahi a sniff. But Ahmed Shehzad and Marlon Samuels held sway thereafter, adding 90 off 69 for the second wicket. Shehzad struck four fours and a six in his 45-ball 46, while Samuels hit two fours and four sixes in what was his second fifty of the competition.Shehzad was dismissed with 19 runs left for victory, but Samuels and Khalid Latif steered the chase home with no further losses.Earlier, Saifuddin removed the dangerous Samit Patel in the ninth over before dismissing Mehedi Hasan and Rajshahi captain Darren Sammy in the 12th over, reducing them to 59 for 6. Comilla captain Mashrafe Mortaza picked up two wickets while Nabil Samad and Rashid Khan took one each.Only James Franklin, making his first BPL appearance, stood out among the Rajshahi batsmen, making an unbeaten 44 off 31 that included two fours and three sixes. He struck two of those sixes in the last over, bowled by Shahadat Hossain, that cost Comilla 24 runs. In the end, even that late charge proved too little for Rajshahi. Custom NCAA Jerseys . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Replica NCAA Jerseys . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . JOHNS, N. ASHBURN, Va. -- When Baltimore Ravens receiver Breshad Perriman fell on Josh Normans hand as they crashed to the ground Sunday, the Washington Redskins cornerback felt instant pain.It was like a thousand stinging bees all at once, Norman said.Thats what hes hoping to avoid against the Philadelphia Eagles?on Sunday by wearing a protective cast on his right hand. But the cast will make it harder for him to play the way he likes. Norman practiced with the protective cast on his hand Thursday, and during the portion of practice open to the media, he clearly tried to limit using that hand.But he made it clear that hell play Sunday, even if it means having to take a shot to limit the pain. Norman initially injured his wrist in the season opener, but he aggravated it during the Ravens game and has been told its heavily sprained.I didnt think a hand injury would be that big. ... I use it so much, Norman said. Ninety-five percent of what I do is hand fights. So if you have one hand out of commission, its super hard. Playing with one hand and one hand at 80 percent? Geez.Norman likes to play physical with receivers, especially off the line. Because he plays on the left side, hell often use his right hand off the line to jam a receiver. This injury could impact that ability.Thats my game, Norman said. Its going to be interesting to see this week how that affects us. But its my game and getting that ball out wherever I can. I like to go to my right; thats my strong, dominant hand. So I guess have to be ambidextrous and go to the left and see if I cant make plays there. Thats what I love to do, man, go for that football. Thats my M.O.I have to rely on my athletic ability a lot. Wherever I can steal an inch here or there with my hands, Im gonna try.dddddddddddd I wont lie and say its easy because its not.Norman, the NFLs highest-paid corner at $15 million per year, is off to a strong start with Washington. He has snagged one interception, complemented by overall solid play. Norman said he doesnt want to take a week off to give his hand time to heal. If it requires a shot to play, then, Norman said, thats what hell do -- and has done in the past.We just have to fight through it and be tough, he said. Numb the pain out by going out there and fighting with my teammates regardless if I have to go out one-handed and get the ball out, thats what well have to do. Thats how it is. ... Just trying to win, any means necessary. If I can do that and have my concentration and dont worry about pain and hurts, then Ill be fine. That will carry me through. I dont live my life being slow at stuff. I go full speed, head-on and see what kind of collisions I can make.Meanwhile, Redskins tight end Jordan Reed was officially diagnosed with a concussion, which is at least the fifth diagnosed one of his career. However, Reed has admitted there might have been others. He suffered the injury during the Redskins win on Sunday but did not complain of any symptoms until his team returned for a walk-through Tuesday.He took a couple shots [in the game], but none that were alarming as far as we were concerned, coach Jay Gruden said.Reed remains in the concussion protocol, and Gruden said theres still a chance the tight end can play Sunday. Reed will see the independent doctor again Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz