Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 12:06
three hits and struck out 11 in 8 2/3 Antworten

ARLINGTON, Va. -- After the best regular season in franchise history, the Washington Capitals almost lost two assistant coaches to other NHL teams.Todd Reirden was a finalist for the Calgary Flames head coaching job and Lane Lambert for the Colorado Avalanches. The Flames hired Glen Gulutzan in June, and then after the abrupt resignation of Patrick Roy the Avalanche hired Jared Bednar last week. That left Jack Adams Award-winning coach Barry Trotzs staff intact for another run at the Stanley Cup.Trotz was selfishly glad to still have Reirden and Lambert on the bench, especially considering the Capitals have most of their players back and are again a Cup favorite.You never like to lose high-quality people and coaches, but at the same time these are guys that if theyre not replacing me, theyre replacing someone else in the league, Trotz said Tuesday. Both of them were right there in the end. It says a lot about them. It says a lot about our program here in Washington.Reirden and Lambert contributed to and benefited from the Capitals success last season, which ended with a second-round loss to the eventual Cup-champion Pittsburgh Penguins. Reirden comes back for 2016-17 as an associate coach after being given that promotion Monday when the team announced hell run training camp while Trotz is on Canadas staff at the World Cup of Hockey.Going through the experience of interviewing is something Reirden believes will help him and Lambert moving forward.We went through those situations, both of us, with different teams, but not for one second was I disappointed about coming back and being a part of this team, Reirden said. Weve invested a lot in the last two years and our growth of our team in two years I think has been outstanding.The success so far has made Reirden and Lambert two of the more sought-after assistants in the NHL. Reirden learned just how competitive the process of earning a head job is and was able to help Lambert through his situation two months later.Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan had a more difficult decision to make on Lambert, too, given that Joe Sakic of the Avalanche asked permission to talk to Lambert a month before the start of camp. Trotz had to come up with four or five potential replacements but agreed that Lambert should get the chance to interview.It mightve been a different decision if it was the Rangers or someone else calling that you play a lot more, Trotz said. But for the most part I think weve developed a relationship with our staff that if you get an opportunity to move up, we want to give you that opportunity.Next year one if not both will be in the mix for vacancies and likely gone. Players understand thats part of the businessTodd is certainly on the horizon, I think, Niskanen said. Hes probably going to get a chance. Selfishly I was hoping that it waits another season, at least, and I think thats good for our team, too.---Follow Stephen Whyno on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/SWhyno . Fake Yeezy . PAUL, Minn. Fake Shoes Free Shipping . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. https://www.fakeshoes.net/wholesake-fake-air-jordan-1-f139.html . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Fake Shoes . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Replica Shoes . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. CLEVELAND -- Corey Kluber is pitching like an ace during the most crucial time of the season.Kluber allowed one run in six innings to win his fourth consecutive start, and the Cleveland Indians defeated the Chicago White Sox for the seventh straight time, 3-1 on Tuesday night.He looks like the tanks full, which is good news for us, Indians manager Terry Francona said.Kluber (13-8) struck out seven and walked two, allowing his only run on Justin Morneaus one-out homer in the sixth. Kluber is 5-0 with a 1.80 ERA in seven starts since a July 3 loss at Toronto.Klubers latest win helped Cleveland open a six-game lead over second-place Detroit in the AL Central. The Indians have outscored the White Sox by a combined 36-13 in their last seven meetings.He has always got movement on the ball, but tonight he was throwing it at the front hip and moving it to the back, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. You dont know when to react because its moving so quickly off the plate.Kluber allowed seven hits, but walked only two and struck out seven.It wasnt the smoothest outing, he said. They had a lot of baserunners, but I did a good job of, when I needed to, making pitches.Andrew Miller retired six straight batters, and Cody Allen pitched a perfect ninth for his 23rd save in 25 chances to complete a seven-hitter.Miller, acquired from the Yankees at the trade deadline, needed only 16 pitches to get through the seventh and eighth.Its one thing to have his stuff because his stuffs really good, but be doesnt mess around, Francona said. He speeds them up with the breaking ball. He keeps firing strikes.Miller has allowed three hits and struck out 11 in 8 2/3 innings over seven appearances with the Indians. The left-hander struck ouut Adam Eaton in the seventh but the other five outs were on grounders.ddddddddddddStrikeouts are nice, but Ill take ground balls every time, he said. If I throw two innings, I might as throw as many grounders as possible.Francisco Lindor hit an RBI double in the first, and the Indians stretched their lead on run-scoring singles by Mike Napoli in the third and Jason Kipnis in the seventh. Napoli has a career-high 16-game hitting streak.Jose Quintana (9-9) lost for the first time since June 28, giving up two runs and seven hits in six innings. He had been 4-0 in his previous seven starts.Chicagos Todd Frazier was 0 for 4 with four strikeouts.NICE PLAYCleveland 3B Jose Ramirez made a diving backhanded stop near the line on one hop of a ball hit by Omar Narvaez and threw him out in the fourth. Ramirez laid on his back with a broad smile to celebrate the play.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: 2B Brett Lawrie (strained left hamstring) is 5 for 12 through three games of his rehab assignment at Double-A Birmingham. Ventura said he could be activated as soon as Thursday.Indians: The team is optimistic OF Michael Brantley (right shoulder) will be ready for baseball activities when spring training begins. He had surgery for right biceps tendinitis Monday.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP Anthony Ranaudo will be recalled from Triple-A Charlotte to start the second game of the series. He will replace RHP Carson Fulmer, who was optioned to Charlotte.Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco posted a no-decision in his lone start against the White Sox this season, allowing two runs in 7 1/3 innings on June 19 at Progressive Field. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz