Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

14.11.2019 10:19
celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders Antworten

In his first column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans gets set for the start of the 2016 NatWest T20 Blast on Friday, by talking about the Bears new captain, big-hitting Baz, and the World T20 winners... There is no doubt that us players are eagerly awaiting the return of the Friday night lights of the T20 Blast.The cold of April and early May seems to have disappeared, and fans too will be excited for the start of the T20, but for players and coaches, our planning began way back in the winter months. The T20 Blast is back this Friday as the Essex Eagles takes on Surrey live on Sky Sports 2 from 7pm Cricket is transforming at a serious pace and getting ahead is what everybody is working hard for. If you sit still in this form of the game, you get left behind.Ive been fortunate enough to make back-to-back finals-day appearances for the Birmingham Bears, being part of a winning team in 2014.Some are expecting similar success this year, but our new skipper Ian Bell certainly isnt letting us rest on our laurels. Ian Bell has made his mark as Warwickshire captain So far in four-day cricket, he has encouraged method, hard work and graft, but I know for sure hell be looking for us to attack from ball one in our first game on Friday at Nottinghamshire.He wants the guys to express themselves, and he made that clear from the start by telling everyone on our pre-season tour, you dont find anything out by sticking to what you know.True to his word, he gave me a chance to captain against the big-hitting might of the West Indies ahead of their World T20 win, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was a great honour. West Indies World T20 big-hitters posed a big test in pre-season Personally, I reflected on last years T20 campaign with mixed feelings and have really worked over the winter to push myself and my game forward.Hitting sixes is a skill, and is great fun to work on, but theres a perfect world which exists as a batsman in T20 cricket, a nice blend of effortless boundary hitting with relative low risk.The reality is though that striving for consistent match-winning performances without the risk of losing a wicket is a difficult thing to do. Brendon McCullum offered some invaluable advice during his spell at Birmingham last year When Brendon McCullum was with the Bears, he said to me, I look to come off maybe once every seven games.Hes one of the worlds best and even he knows its not going to happen every time he runs down the wicket.Remaining calm and moving on when it hasnt been your day are important. Play with a smile, he also always said.This year, we have another Black Cap in Luke Ronchi with us at the Bears. Having had Jeetan Patel for such a long time now, as well as Baz last year, I certainly feel there is something honest about the Kiwis. The brand of cricket they play is all about putting the team first and getting the win. Thats something I certainly try and emulate. Winning games is all that matters.Hopefully we get off to a winning start on Friday at Notts and in our first home game against Worcestershire the following Friday, May 27, a game which is live on Sky Sports.Theres no doubt this game is the most fun to play, and the crowds are a big part of that. Edgbaston really does seem to create a unique atmosphere, and hopefully we get a full house in for that first home game. Watch the first live game of the 2016 T20 Blast between Essex and Surrey from 7pm on Sky Sports 2 on Friday. Then catch Laurie Evans in action for the Birmingham Bears against Worcestershire Rapids on Friday, May 27, also on Sky Sports 2 from 6.45pm. Also See: WATCH: The Blast is back! WATCH: Top Blast moments Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Fake Custom Jerseys . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Authentic Custom Jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Custom Jerseys China . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Custom Jerseys Nike . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU defensive lineman Christian LaCouture says he has decided to remain with the Tigers for another season.LaCouture, a senior, missed all of the 2016 season with a knee injury that occurred during preseason practice.In three previous seasons, LaCouture had played in 37 games with 23 starts, making 86 tackles, including eight tackles for losses and 4+ sacks.LaCouture says he is eager to play for LSU under the leadership of coach Ed Orgeron, who was hiis defensive line coach last season and was promoted to head coach after Les Miles was fired last September.dddddddddddd LaCouture says he also was impressed by the coaching of first-year defensive coordinator Dave Aranda, whose unit allowed just 16.4 points per game.Having already graduated, LaCouture is now pursuing a masters degree at LSU. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz