Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

15.11.2019 11:29
turnovers as baskets in the first 8 minu Antworten

Alabamas stingy defense will face perhaps its toughest test against Jake Browning and Washington.The top-ranked Crimson Tide, fresh from facing teams with pedestrian passing games, will play the Huskies Dec. 31 in the Peach Bowl in Atlantas Georgia Dome. Thats where Alabama (13-0) just dispatched Florida 54-16 in the Southeastern Conference championship game.The defending national champs are trying to go wire-to-wire No. 1 and become the first NCAA team to go 15-0. Alabama has made each of the first three College Football Playoffs and won 25 straight games.There was a lot of talk out there about the playoffs and not much talk about the SEC championship game, which was a little concerning to me as a coach, Tide coach Nick Saban said Sunday on ESPNs selection show. I was really proud of the maturity that our players showed of competing in that game and wanting to win that championship.The next step is what do we create as a legacy for this team in terms of how they do in the playoffs.The Huskies (12-1) rose from a No. 14 preseason AP ranking to earn a national title shot.This is not at all a surprise to me, Saban said on a teleconference, speaking of his respect for Petersen.They routed Colorado 41-10 for the Pac-12 championship. Washington won a share of the 1991 title under Sabans mentor and college coach, the late Don James.I think its awesome, third-year Washington coach Chris Petersen said. I think its awesome for the school. I think its awesome for Seattle and I think its awesome for our guys. There are a lot of guys in there that have been here for a while -- not a lot of them -- but there are some and their commitment and persistence and focus, I think its spectacular.He joked that he feels like he knows Saban well because hes on TV so often, but said this will be the biggest challenge the Washington players and coaches have faced.I think everybody knows about Alabama and its not just one year, its every year, how dominant they are, Petersen said. Well prepare hard and fortunately the Seahawks are here in town. Maybe theyll scrimmage us to get us ready for those guys. I dont know.The Huskies rank fourth nationally in scoring offense, averaging 44.5 points per game. Browning is the nations fifth-rated passer, and his 42 touchdowns are one shy of Jared Goffs Pac-12 record.Alabama leads the nation in total, scoring and rushing defense. But the Tide hasnt faced a Top 25 scoring offense since Week 2 against Western Kentucky, which ranks second. The Tide won 38-10 and held Tennessees No. 26 scoring offense to 10 points as well.Florida ranks 84th in passing offense and Auburn, which faced Alabama in the regular-season finale, stands 112th.Saban downplayed any benefit of having been through the playoff preparations and atmosphere twice before. The Tide lost to eventual champion Ohio State two years ago and last season beat Michigan State and Clemson.I do know that we did it better one year than we did it the other, Saban said.Here are some things to know about the Peach Bowl matchup:CLASHING STYLES: Browning has passed for 3,280 yards and been intercepted just seven times. Alabamas passing game, led by freshman Jalen Hurts, has sputtered at times but Hurts is a dangerous runner.HEISMAN HOPEFULS: The different styles of these teams is illustrated by their respective candidates to be Heisman Trophy finalists, Browning and Alabama defensive end Jonathan Allen. Allen has recorded 8.5 sacks while returning two fumbles for a touchdown.QBS ON REBOUND: Browning and Alabamas Hurts have both been huge playmakers for their offenses, but neither posted big numbers in their league championship games. Browning was just 9 for 24 for 118 yards with two touchdown passes. The freshman Hurts was 11 of 20 for 138 yards with a touchdown and was mostly a nonfactor as a runner.SARKISIAN VS. HUSKIES: Former Washington and USC head coach Steve Sarkisian is facing one of his former teams. The Alabama offensive analyst coached the Huskies from 2009-13, so was involved in recruiting some of the veterans. Hell have the same role in this game hes had in every other game, Saban said.---AP Sports Writer Tim Booth in Seattle contributed to this report.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Justin Anderson Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Nolan Ryan Angels Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. https://www.cheapangels.com/1923j-tyler-skaggs-jersey-angels.html .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Jerry Coleman Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Joe Garagiola Jersey . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Kentucky was already up big when Isaiah Briscoe snatched down a second-half rebound, took a dribble and fired an outlet pass ahead to Malik Monk. The ball was high and off target, but Monk went airborne and redirected the ball with his right hand to Wenyen Gabriel for a transition reverse dunk.Yes, the top-ranked Wildcats were so good Monday night that they were turning even mistakes into highlight-reel plays.Freshman DeAaron Fox posted the second triple-double in school history with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists to lead that dominating effort as Kentucky beat Arizona State 115-69 on Monday night.Monk scored 23 points for the Wildcats (7-0), who dominated an undersized team and quickly turned the game into a romping show of their athleticism and ability to run in transition.Kentucky led by double figures roughly 6 minutes in, led 58-30 by halftime then scored the first 12 points after the break to go up 40 with 15 minutes left.My question now when I go back will be: how now do we take this to another level? coach John Calipari asked.The game, billed as the Atlantis Showcase, was played at the same ballroom-turned-arena that hosted last weeks Battle 4 Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas. Fox was the easy choice as MVP, though the Wildcats had five players score in double figures and put up dominating numbers in just about every area. They shot 52 percent. They finished with a 59-33 rebounding advantage. They scored 21 points off turnovers and finished with 33 assists on 44 baskets.We just love playing together, said freshman Bam Adebayo, who had 12 points, nine rebounds and three blocks. Were like brothers, so were going to give each other the ball.Sam Cunliffe scored 14 points for the Sun Devils (4-3), who shot just 34 percent and made 8 of 26 3-point attempts (31 percent).As a competitor you feel a little shell-shocked in these moments, Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley said. I wouldve hoped we wouldve performed a little better. ... I thought they were spectacular.BIG PICTUREArizona State: Hurley knew it would be a tough task to slow the Wildcats and noted his team would have to avoid turnovers to do so.dddddddddddd Instead, the overmatched and undersized Sun Devils had as many turnovers as baskets in the first 8 minutes and could manage little more than to fire up 3-pointers.Im going to think long and hard about what were going to learn from it, Hurley said. Hopefully well get something out of this.Kentucky: Calipari said he wants to see how his team handles a close game. The Wildcats still havent gotten one; their closest margin has been 21 points. Kentucky has scored 100-plus points in three straight games for the first time since December 1977.FOXS BIG NIGHTFox, a 6-foot-3 point guard from Houston, had 10 points and nine rebounds by halftime on the way to MVP honors and triple-double No. 2 for Kentucky. The other one came from Chris Mills in December 1988.Fox finished 6 of 9 from the field.I didnt even know thats how long its been, Fox said. But it felt good. Honestly it was my most efficient game shooting-wise, so thats what I feel good about.POLL IMPLICATIONSKentuckys hold on No. 1 in the AP Top 25 doesnt look to be loosening anytime soon.THE HIGHLIGHT MOMENTThe Briscoe-to-Monk-to-Gabriel dunk gave Kentucky an 83-40 lead with 11:58 left.SportsCenter just popped into my head, Hurley said. That the first word I saw when I saw that play. You dont see many plays like that. Just crazy, athletic. And those guys, theyre trained to do that, they really are.WELCOME BACKBriscoe had missed the past two games with what Calipari described Sunday as a butt bruise, but the sophomore finished with 20 points and seven assists. In addition, Derek Willis, who left Fridays win against UT Martin with a thumb injury, finished with 11 points and six boards in 16 minutes.UP NEXTArizona State: The Sun Devils host UNLV on Saturday.Kentucky: The Wildcats return home to host No. 11 UCLA on Saturday.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz