Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

16.11.2019 10:57
ed at Flushing Meadows having re Antworten

RADFORD, Va. -- Ed Polite Jr. scored 14 points and hauled in 15 rebounds and Radford slipped past Elon for a 68-56 win Saturday.Justin Cousin added 14 points for Radford (4-5), which controlled the boards 44-35 and went 16 for 17 from the line.The Highlanders got a 3-pointer from Cousin in the second half to spark an 11-0 run, which was capped with a 3 from Christian Lutete, and gave Radford the lead for good, 46-39, with 8:24 left to play. Caleb Tanner hit the go-ahead jumper and followed it up with a 3-pointer.Earlier, Elon (6-4) had used a 12-0 run stretching across both sides of the break to take a 34-31 lead early in the second half on Steven Santa Anas layup and protected it for nearly six minutes.Dainan Swoope led Elon with 13 points, Santa Ana finished with 12 and Brian Dawkins had 10. Adidas NMD R1 China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Adidas NMD Wolf Grey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/authentic-gs-adidas-nmd-r1-raw-pink.html . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Cheap NMD For Sale .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Pharrell NMD Hu China . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. NEW YORK -- Right now it seems like nothing can stop Andy Murray.Well, maybe there is one thing.Ive always enjoyed playing here, I havent lost too many matches on this court, Murray told Darren Cahill on Arthur Ashe Stadium after his clinical 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 win over Lukas Rosol. He added with a smile: Armstrong is the one Ive struggled on. Hopefully I can play here a few more times.World No. 1 Novak Djokovic may still be a slight favorite among the bookmakers, but, on this evidence, Murray is the man to beat at the US Open.The Scots main rival at Flushing Meadows looked below his best in his opening win, and is dealing with wrist and elbow injuries to boot after shocking early exits at Wimbledon and in Rio.In contrast, Murray arrived at Flushing Meadows having reached seven straight finals; he is 33-2 since the Madrid Masters, winning his second Wimbledon title and Olympic gold medal along the way.The draw didnt throw up an easy opener for Murray in Rosol, a dangerous opponent on paper. There had been a little bad blood between the pair in Munich last year -- the Czech bumped into Murray at a change of ends and the British No. 1 told him that nobody likes you on the tour.But it was Murray here who knocked Rosol out of his way. Dressed all in black, he turned out the lights on the world No. 81 to sail into the second round.It was a clinical display from Murray -- the woorld No.dddddddddddd 2 didnt drop his serve once, and raced through in just an hour and 50 minutes to set up a second-round meeting with Marcel Granollers.I served very well, I dont think I had any break points against me, that was good, Murray added. I used good variation on my second serve as well, which is important against someone who goes for big returns.It was a tough start, he had chances early on, but once I got a break up I started to relax and played well.This has been a remarkable year for Murray, and you get the feeling there could be something even more special to come.If he makes the final, he would become just the fourth man to reach all four major finals in a calendar year -- but he wont be aiming for anything less than a fourth Grand Slam title and second US Open title.Murray won the first of those here during his maiden spell with coach Ivan Lendl. Since we stopped working together, a lot has changed for both of us, Murray said.I feel Im more mature -- I have a family now, and Ivan has been coaching younger players, juniors. That changes your perspective a little bit. Its been a good start to our relationship again.Some things never change, though.His jokes are still the same, still not funny, Murray quipped of his coach. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz