Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

16.11.2019 10:58
Vietto failed to add to the lead with three clear c Antworten

Apurvi Chandela doesnt say much. She is a little pint of a girl, with a ready smile and a generally warm disposition. She hung around at the official welcoming ceremony for the Indian contingent at the athletes village in Rio on Tuesday with with a slightly detached visage. She took photographs in the musical acts, she stood erect as the national anthem played, she posed politely for some pictures. But she didnt want to talk shooting. So probing journalists were politely rebuffed with a Well talk about shooting after my event.Who can blame her? It is four days away, this moment she has prepared for diligently for the better part of her adult life. Shes won big medals before but this is really the biggest deal of all. She is trying not to be consumed by its quest but you can tell, Apurvi cant help but be. So while a celebratory air engulfs her fellow athletes in the Indian contingent as they collect at Rio, Apurvi is an island of distant calm. Unlike some of her colleagues, there is no time to soak in the nice weather, the warm people or any of the sights and sounds at her debut Olympics. The opening ceremony will have barely wrapped up before Apurvi will make her way to the shooting range, ready to take aim in the 10m Air Rifle.Apurvis poised intensity is in sharp contrast with the ebullience of other first timers in the contingent. Perhaps unburdened by the expectations of a medal finish, sprinter Srabani Nanda is chirpy and up for a chat. The 25-year old is Indias premier 200m runner and at her first Olympics, has limited aspirations. Beating her own national mark of 22.82 seconds is an agenda item and spurred on by the quality of competition she will face, Srabani expects to get it done. She runs in the heats of her event on August 15, Indias independence day, and to get herself in the spirit of things, Srabani has painted her nails in the colours of the tri-colour. There is an almost uncontrollable giggle in her voice as she looks around and finds herself rubbing shoulders with the elite of her sport.To qualify for the Olympics was a dream, I hadnt managed last time in London because of some problems, she says. Getting here is the result of a lot of hard work, from my entire team. I am now hopeful of receiving even more support so I can make everyone proud.Srabanis enthusiasm is matched by the girls that make up Indias hockey team. On a pilgrimage of their own having made the cut for the first time since 1980, this is a group bubbling with excitable energy. They start against Japan on August 7 before taking on Great Britain, Australia, USA and Argentina in their remaining group fixtures. As the lowest ranked team in their group, the girls will need to construct a sparkling run to make quarterfinals. But having come so far, there is an infectious belief that their journey can be extended.These girls deserve their moment, says the teams assistant coach C R Kumar. Ranking is important but it really is about the team performing on that given day. Our first game against Japan is the most important one for us. If we start well, that will make the rest of the campaign easier as there will be lesser burden to carry.Indias plucky new generation of athletes is primed for the the task at hand. Some might embrace the surround sound of a mega event such as the Olympics with greater gusto than others, but none need reminding this a special time in their lives. The glint in each of their eyes says it all. Authentic Jerseys . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Cheap Jerseys From China . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. https://www.cheapjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. NHL Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. SEVILLE, Spain -- No Sevilla player felt as relieved as Luciano Vietto after the hosts beat Lyon 1-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday.The newly transferred striker helped set up Sevillas winner by Wissam Ben Yedder in the 53rd minute. But Vietto failed to add to the lead with three clear chances -- including a 69th-minute penalty kick way over the crossbar -- keeping the French visitors in the Group H game until the end.The win leaves Sevilla tied on four points with Juventus, which won 4-0 at Dinamo Zagreb. Sevilla had earned a draw at Juventus in the teams opener. Lyon remains with three points after its opening win over Dinamo Zagreb.Vietto, who arrived this season on loan from Atletico Madrid, had a shot from close range saved in the 64th and another cleared by a defender on the goal line in the 77th.I didnt have a great night, the 22-year-old Argentine said. I just have to keep trying. I wanted to have scored, but we needed the victory and thats what we got in the end.Vietto headed a cross back across the area for Ben Yedders winner in front of the goal at the packed Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.Ben Yeedder, who has six goals in 10 career games against Lyon, was going to take the second-half penalty kick but Vietto asked to do it instead.ddddddddddddSevilla had 15 attempts in the second half.We played much better than the result showed in the second half, Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli said. We hope that in the next matches we dont miss so many scoring chances because it can be costly in this type of competition.Lyon also had plenty of opportunities, including shots that hit the crossbar by Nabil Fekir in the 11th and Corentin Tolisso in the 76th.The French club opened its Champions League campaign with a 3-0 home win over Dinamo Zagreb, but it has lost five of its 10 games overall this season.Sevilla, the Europa League champion in the last three seasons, had lost four of its five games against French teams.Spanish media said there were confrontations between local police and Lyon fans on the streets of Seville before the match. There were no reports of serious injuries or arrests. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz