Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

20.11.2019 12:11
wasnt paying attention. Antworten

Anthony Joshua has backed reigning world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury to return to the ring.Joshua is being lined up to face Wladimir Klitschko in a unification contest with Fury facing the prospect of being stripped of his belts after reportedly testing positive for cocaine.Furys public statements have become increasingly erratic in recent days with the 28-year-old announcing his retirement on Twitter on Monday only to reverse his decision hours later.Joshua, who has frequently found himself on the receiving end of Furys expletive-ridden barbs, told the Press Association: I am sure we will see Tyson Fury back in the ring again.Tyson is a fighting man, a real talent and he is good for boxing in his own way. I really hope to see him getting back to what he does best.The British Boxing Board of Control will decide in a meeting on Oct. 12 whether it will withdraw WBO and WBA heavyweight champion Furys licence.In 2010 the BBBofC withdrew the inactive Ricky Hattons boxers licence amid allegations of cocaine use, and, asked about its plans for Fury, general secretary Robert Smith told the Press Association: The board meets next week and well discuss it, Im fairly sure.The meeting wont be for Tyson Fury alone. We have a meeting on Oct. 12. All of Mr Furys recent issues will be discussed at that point, after which well see what were going to do.He is licensed by us. The sanctioning bodies, the WBO, WBA -- they are not governing bodies -- they can strip him, declare the titles vacant, or he can vacate them.We deal with the licence, so in theory, if we were to suspend him they would have no choice but to strip him because he cant defend them, can he?On Sept. 23, Fury withdrew from the Klitschko rematch -- having already postponed it citing an ankle injury -- when a statement explaining he was medically unfit to fight.In a dark interview with Rolling Stone published on Tuesday, Fury appeared to confirm reports he had tested positive for cocaine by discussing using lots of the drug. He also said he was uncertain if he will see the year out.Former light-welterweight and welterweight world champion Hatton, who has battled his own drink and drug demons, has texted his fellow Mancunian offering to help.The 37-year-old told The Sun: I know what Tyson is going through right now because I have been there.I hope he really is getting the help he needs because you cannot do it on your own.Ive texted him and asked him to get in touch with me because I know I can help him but so far Ive not heard back.For me thats a worrying sign because I class him as a mate of mine. I just hope he is safe.Former world featherweight champion Barry McGuigan, meanwhile, reckons sports governing bodies should combine resources to help athletes with mental health issues.Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live on Wednesday evening, he said: Maybe its time for all the sporting governing bodies to sit down and start seriously thinking about a clinic of some kind that needs to be available, and we could do it at a very cheap rate for guys who dont always earn a fortune, but still need that help.I would be happy to help in whatever way I can. It really worries me about the future of the sport and how we make it safer without changing it too dramatically. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Justin Turner Dodgers Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/3275h-j-t-chargois-jersey-dodgers.html . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Orel Hershiser Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Dave Roberts Dodgers Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. MILWAUKEE -- After building a big third-quarter lead against the defending NBA champions, the Milwaukee Bucks poured it on in the fourth.And when the Cleveland Cavaliers pulled their starters, including LeBron James, midway through the final period, the young Bucks still didnt let up.We didnt let them off the hook. We were attacking, said Giannis Antetokounmpo, who tied a career high with 34 points while the Bucks stunned the Cavaliers 118-101 on Tuesday night.They are the champs, but this is a great win.Bucks coach Jason Kidd had high praise for Antetokounmpo, who was often matched up against James.Hes getting better with hard work, Kidd said. He was going against the best player in the world.Antetokounmpo added 12 rebounds and five assists while Milwaukee ended Clevelands four-game winning streak. Jabari Parker had 18 points and Michael Beasley had 17 off the bench for the Bucks.It was a matter of us trusting each other, Kidd said. For a young team, sometimes it takes time. You want to put it in the microwave and instantly get it right away, but if youre patient enough for the process and the journey, it will come.James had 22 points for the Cavaliers, who fell to 13-3. Kyrie Irving added 20 points.You cant simulate how long they are in the passing lanes, James said. But four of my seven (turnovers) were unforced and thats careless.The Bucks scored a season-high 68 points in the paint.They played harder than we did, Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said.The Bucks outscored Cleveland by 14 points in the third quarter and led by 22 in the fourth.Cleveland rode hot early shooting to a 14-point first quarter lead, but Milwaukee closed on a 10-0 run and trailed by only two at the end of the period.Antetokounmpo and Beasley sparked Milwaukee in the second quarter as the Bucks built an advantage of eight points before leading 58-54 at the half.FRIENDLY TO A FAULTThe Bucks exploited J.R. Smiths affable nature for an easy dunk in the second quarter.Right before an inbound play, Milwaukees Jason Terry stood up off the bench to say hello to Smith, sharing a handshake and hug along the baseline. Smith was supposed to be covering Tony Snell, but with Smith mingling, Snell cut to the basket, receivedd the inbound pass and dunked with nobody around.dddddddddddderry said it wasnt planned and he didnt realize play had restarted, and Smith at first said he just wasnt paying attention. When asked again, he said, I didnt even know I was in the game. My bad.FAMILIAR FACESMatthew Dellavedova played against his former team for the first time since signing with Milwaukee as a free agent in the offseason.He was with those guys in a lot of battles, Kidd said.Lue said he misses having Dellavedova run his teams second unit.Hes going to compete and play hard. Hes going to scrap. His teammates loved him, Lue said.LOOKING FOR ANSWERSSmith entered the game just 1 for 22 in his last two contests, including going 0 for 11 against the 76ers on Sunday. He hit his first two shots, both 3-pointers, but missed his next five shots, all 3-pointers.IN THE HOUSEMichael Redd, the fourth all-time leading scorer in Bucks history, attended the game. Redd played 11 seasons for the Bucks.IN REMEMBRANCEA moment of silence was observed for the victims of a plane crash in Columbia on Monday. A chartered airliner slammed into the Andes mountains while transporting a Brazilian soccer team traveling to the finals of one of South Americas most prestigious club tournaments. More than 70 passengers were killed.TIP-INSCavaliers: Channing Frye missed his second straight game following the death of his father on Nov. 24. He is expected to rejoin the team by Thursday. ... Iman Shumpert (left hamstring strain) returned to the lineup after a one-game absence. ... Clevelands bench totaled just five first-half points.Bucks: Beasley, who entered averaging just more than eight points per game, scored 11 first-half points, connecting on 5 of 6 shots. ... Milwaukee shot 57 percent in the first half.UP NEXTCavaliers: Host Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night. Lue was an assistant under Clippers coach Doc Rivers in Boston and Los Angeles.Bucks: At Brooklyn on Thursday night. Milwaukee has won 12 of its last 16 meetings with the Nets, dating to Jan. 9, 2009, including a 110-108 win in Milwaukee on Oct. 29. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz