Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

20.11.2019 12:11
scored for the Canadians Antworten

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Derrick Rose?rejoined the New York Knicks on Saturday, eager to put his civil trial behind him and get back to playing basketball.Rose was with the team for the first time since Oct. 4, when he left for his trial in Los Angeles after a preseason game in Houston.Rose and two friends were found not liable in a civil lawsuit that accused them of gang-raping Roses ex-girlfriend when she was incapacitated from drugs or alcohol. Rose and his friends were being sued for $21.5 million.The issue was a huge issue. I took it very serious, Rose said after Saturdays practice. Im a grown man. I put myself in this situation and I had to get myself out. I was focused the entire time.Out of all of this, the only thing that really hurt me was missing my sons birthday party, missing his birthday. Those were the two things that I was worried about the most. Not being there with my family ... it hurt. And being there for my son. That was the only thing.Rose was asked whether he felt vindicated after maintaining his innocence.A little bit, he said. But at the same time, there was another person that was involved in this. So, if anything, Ive just been praying for myself and praying for her because the issue is very big in the States and everywhere. So just praying for everyone that was involved and knowing that all this is out of my control.The only thing I could work on is being a better person, being a better dad, brother, cousin, uncle. Being the best I could be so I could help others.Saying it felt like heaven to be back on the basketball court, Rose enters his first season with the Knicks motivated and excited about a fresh start, both on and off the court.It would change anyone, Rose said of the civil lawsuit. But I spoke on it and this is all behind me now. The only thing I can focus on is worrying about the future. I love being around my teammates. I love the way that we are coming together as a team.Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek said Rose looked good physically and did not have trouble with the teams schemes.He did his homework, said Hornacek, who sent Rose plays to study during the two-week trial and went over some of the offense with his point guard Friday.Hornacek said well find out, when asked whether Rose can play starters minutes during Tuesdays season opener against the Cleveland Cavaliers.He looks in pretty good shape, Hornacek said. It may be a situation where we put him in. If he looks like hes tired, well get him out and then get him back quickly. Maybe the rotation is a little different as he first comes back.Rose says hes refocused after being traded from Chicago this summer. The former MVP is entering the final year of his contract and says he wants to prove he is healthy after having three knee surgeries.Im very confident, man, Rose said. I really believe this why Im here, to hoop. I still have a lot of confidence in my ability. The confidence never left. If anything [the trial] made me focus a little more, like having time to myself in the gym and just working on things that I think I need to work on.We didnt make the playoffs last year. Im still chasing something right now. I just want to hoop and just let my game speak for itself. Johnny Damon Yankees Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Breyvic Valera Yankees Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. https://www.cheapyankees.com/941g-bernie-williams-jersey-yankees.html . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Roger Clemens Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Tyler Lyons Yankees Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.Henrik Tallinder is heading back to the Buffalo Sabres for a second tour of duty. The Sabres acquired the defenceman from the New Jersey Devils on Sunday in exchange for forward Riley Boychuk. "We are excited to have Henrik back in the mix on our blue line," said Sabres general manager Darcy Regier in a statement. "His experience will be invaluable not only in adding more stability to our back end, but also in the development of some of our younger defencemen." Tallinder, 34, began his career with the Sabres after being selected by Buffalo in the second round of the 1997 Draft. He plaayed seven seasons there before signing as an unrestricted free agent with New Jersey in July, 2010.dddddddddddd The veteran of 11 NHL seasons has 26 goals and 134 points in 614 games. Last season he had four points in 25 games and missed the last 11 games of the regular season with a lower-body injury. Boychuk, 22, was a seventh-round pick of the Sabres in 2010 and has yet to play an NHL game. Last season he had eight goals and nine assists for the Fort Worth Brahmas of the Central Hockey League. In 2011-12 the Abbotsford, B.C. native skated in 26 games for the AHLs Rochester Americans. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz