Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:54
So, really, time is Antworten

So, really, time is expensive, do n��t waste it. At the opening ceremony, President Dong meaningfully ended the opening ceremony with such a paragraph. All the students talked about the meaning of President Dong ��s words. Some people turned around and thought Ask the teacher for the deep meaning. The teacher just smiled mysteriously and refused to say anything. Everyone was more confused. Soon, the first math class in the new semester arrived. Everyone seemed to have It changed Marlboro Red, and no one was fascinated during the lesson. They all listened carefully to the explanation of each question. Five minutes before the end of the lesson, the teacher ended the lesson with a vigorous big tick and turned to smile again Cigarettes Online. : "I am very pleased to see the changes of my classmates. The second day of the second year is an important year. I hope that everyone can seize all the time to study hard and not waste your wealth, because, really, time is expensive. Please don't waste it! After saying that, he mysteriously smiled at us and strode out of the classroom with a lesson plan. The classroom suddenly exploded, discussing the words left by the teacher, and a famous "naughty ghost" ran Go to the podium, and patted the table with the appearance of the teacher, pretending to learn the teacher's tone and said loudly: "So, really, time is expensive, please don't waste it. Then he strode out of the classroom in a "chic" manner. "The bell rang ..." The class bell rang, and the classmates ended the topic endlessly, returned to their seats Wholesale Cigarettes, took out their homework, and started self-study.
As I entered the second year, the homework gradually increased. In order to be able to go home and go to bed early, my classmates wrote the homework like desperately. I couldn't bear the loneliness in my heart and secretly took out a novel from the drawer and read it intoxicatingly. . At this time, after coming back from the toilet on the same table, I found that I was reading a novel, so I quietly walked behind me, took out the book in my hand, patted me gently, threw the book on the table, and said oldly: "Time is expensive, please don't waste it!" I put away the book with a blush, took out a tutorial again, wrote it silently, and gave me a surprised look at the table and smiled. Laugh, and also came up with a case study guide. At this time, the English teacher looked at us in surprise and quipped with a smile: "Oh, the sun is coming out today? զ Everyone is so 'hard-working'?" "We lifted our heads with a smile and said in unison:" Because, really, time is expensive, please don't waste it! " "Then we looked at each other in surprise and laughed again. I think we have understood the meaning of Dong Xiaohua's words because really, time is expensive, please don't waste it!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz