Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

23.02.2019 08:32
ment threats earlier this year when h Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen has never been one for statistics or personal accolades.Hes the type of player who takes just as much pride in throwing a good block that leads to a Cam Newton touchdown pass to a teammate as he does hauling in one of his own.But even the humble nine-year NFL veteran admits theres one statistical accomplishment that would mean something to him -- a third straight 1,000-yard season. No other tight end in league history has accomplished that feat, including personal idols Tony Gonzalez and Jason Witten.For me, that checks off a lot of different boxes -- productivity, reliability, durability, longevity, said Olsen, whose Panthers take on Denver on Thursday night in the NFL regular season opener. Those are all things that mean something to me. I think there are so many factors that go into that statistic.With Olsen, it all comes back to consistency.From the way he approaches the offseason to the amount of time he spends each week in the film room, hes garnered the respect of his teammates. Its one of the reasons hes selected as an offensive captain every year.Teammate Jonathan Stewart calls the 31-year-old Olsen borderline obsessive compulsive when it comes to his strict training regimen and approach to the game.He is all about the little details in everything he does, Stewart said. He knows where he is supposed to be and what hes supposed to be doing at all times.Its paid off.Since being acquired by the Panthers in a trade for a third-round draft pick in 2011, Olsen has been as reliable as football in the fall -- hes played in 142 straight games -- and consistently productive.Hes averaged 70 receptions for 862 yards over the last five seasons and recorded at least five TD receptions in each of those years.And he keeps getting better.The 6-foot-5, 255-pound Olsen followed up an 84-catch season in 2014 with perhaps his finest overall season. He caught 77 passes for a career-high 1,104 yards receiving along with seven touchdowns helping the Panthers open the 2015 season 14-0 and reach the Super Bowl.He averaged 14.3 yards per catch -- by far the best of his career -- to earn second-team All-Pro behind New Englands Rob Gronkowski.His work ethic is just tremendous, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. He takes great care of himself. He conditions, stretches, gets treatment. I think football is very important to him when hes here at the stadium. When he goes home hes a husband and father.If Olsen continues to produce the way he has for the next three seasons it will be difficult keeping him out of the Hall of Fame conversation.He ranks eighth on the career list in receptions by a tight end with 542 and 11th in yards receiving (6,292).I dont have a magic formula, Olsen said of his success. Im not always the fastest guy, Im not the strongest guy or most athletic guy, but I am going to do things the right way and be reliable. Im going to know what my quarterback wants from me and do it. I take a lot of pride in that. I take this serious.Olsen said he doesnt want to fall off mentally or physically.That is why he trains so hard in the offseason. Its why he has no plans on calling it quits anytime soon.The biggest test for guys who start to get older becomes the offseason grind -- and I get that, Olsen said. Its tough to get up every day in February and March when there is nothing on the line to train for and keep your body in shape. But I still enjoy it. The easy part is coming to practice to prepare for a game. But as long as I enjoy that training I think I can keep playing for a while.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Jordan 11 Retro Cheap . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Discount Air Jordan 11 . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. http://www.cheapairjordan11china.com/ .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Air Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Air Jordan Retro 11 Wholesale .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. NEW YORK -- With his mink coat left in the locker room, Conor McGregor is set to take a swing at UFC history.No metal chair needed.McGregor, who attempted to use a chair in a violent fashion at a pre-fight press conference, can become the first UFC fighter to hold championship belts in two divisions at the same time.Its never even been close to a reality in this game, in the UFC, McGregor said. And then to do it on such a monumental stage like this, of course, this will be one of my shining moments.Imagine, McGregor strutting out of Madison Square Garden with two title belts over his shoulder in the same arena where the New York Rangers and New York Knicks arent even factors for one championship.McGregor, boffo at the box office, earned his headline shot at a slice of UFC history once mixed martial arts and New York ended a two-decade fight and legalized the sport.New York stripped the no shirt, no shoes, no service sign down and UFC stormed in with perhaps the most loaded card in the promotions history. McGregor fights UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez in the main event of UFC 205 on Saturday night at MSG. Joanna Jedrzejczyk defends the womens strawweight title against Karolina Kowalkiewicz and UFC welterweight champ Tyron Woodley fights Stephen Thompson.Its a card so yuge, so bigly, so terrific and fantastic, that President-elect Donald Trump has told UFC President White he may sit cageside. Seeing Trump at MSG wouldnt be a surprise; White has talked about their friendship and even spoke at the Republican National Convention in July.StubHub sold seats no cheaper than $700 as of Friday afternoon and a pair of floor seats could be yours for a cool $30,000.Thats chump change for the Irish superstar McGregor. He rolled around New York in a custom-made black Rolls Royce Ghost with his Notorious nickname and his image emblazoned on the sides.UFC could never have imagined such an uncomfortable ride toward New York legalization.UFC worked for years on convincing politicians it made sense to regulate MMA and grant its fighters the opportunity to fight in the same venue as boxing champions like Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson. UFC often thumbed its nose at state lawmakers and held press conferences, fan expos, autograph sessions and meet-and-greets in Manhattan.UFC ran its biggest cards in the East -- including a Super Bowl weekend show in 2014 -- roughly 14 miles west of Madison Square Garden at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.State lawmakers and Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo agreed in April to end the ban. The law authorizing the sport took effect in September.The fight was ridiculous to get there, UFC President Dana White said. It should have never happened. But at the end of the day, it made it bigger.White billed 205 as the biggest, baddest fight card in UFC history, though the card was trimmed two bouts from the original slate. Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans had a medical issue and his fight againsst Tim Kennedy was scrapped and booked for UFC 206.dddddddddddd. Kelvin Gastelum failed to make weight Friday and his fight against Donald Cowboy Cerrone was canceled. Cerrone will be paid his show money and rebooked on a future card.MSG will be stuffed with nearly 20,000 fans, 250 credentialed journalists, and make a serious run at some of the arenas gate record.Heres some of what theyll see:-----ALVAREZ (C) vs. MCGREGORAlvarez, a Philadelphia native, makes his first title defense since he defeated Rafael Dos Anjos for the belt in July. Alvarez (28-4) also held the lightweight title in Bellator and has won the biggest bouts in front of him in various promotions.He certainly doesnt have McGregors name recognition. But he does have that belt. McGregor, also UFCs featherweight champ following a 13-second knockout of Jose Aldo, could be forced to vacate one of the belts if he holds both. White hasnt decided if he will let McGregor defend championships in two classes. McGregor (20-3) made retirement threats earlier this year when he balked at some promotional demands and was yanked from UFC 200. He promised a big announcement after Saturdays fight, though he offered few hints about his future.Alvarez had said he would welcome a gimme fight with McGregor. McGregor vowed to retire Alvarez and attempt to swing a chair at the champs direction during a theatrical press conference at MSG.As far as the prediction, I believe fourth round, McGregor said. I know hes durable. I dont believe hes been hit by anybody like me.-----WOODLEY (C) VS. THOMPSONWoodley (16-3) is making his first title defense since he KOd Robbie Lawlor in the first round at UFC 201. Thompson (13-1) has defeated Rory MacDonald and Johny Hendricks as part of a seven-fight winning streak that earned him a shot at the title.Woodley, a collegiate wrester at the University of Missouri, looks to validate his title reign against one on the top strikers in MMA in Thompson.Ive been working on my wrestling tremendously, Thompson said. Every time I step out there, I expect to get taken down, but Im ready for it and Ill pop right back up and get the fight where I want to keep it, and thats standing.-----JEDRZEJCZYK (C) VS. KOWALKIEWICZThis battle of unbeaten Polish fighters turned vicious when Jedrzejczyk (12-0) head-butted Kowalkiewicz (10-0) during a pre-fight staredown.UFC has hyped this fight throughout Poland and every Polish bar it could find in New York. Jedrzejczyk shared a spot on the card with Ronda Rousey last year in Australia. She gets top billing this time on a card that also boasts former champ Miesha Tate fighting Raquel Pennington.I know that Im not the prettiest one, Im not having big boobies or Im not American, Jedrzejczyk said. But I want people remember me as the best female fighter and as the undefeated MMA and the UFC champion of the world. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz