Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.02.2019 06:29
MILAN -- The highlight of this weekends Serie A matches is undoubtedly Inter Milans visit to Juventus in what is sure to be a he Antworten

MILAN -- The highlight of this weekends Serie A matches is undoubtedly Inter Milans visit to Juventus in what is sure to be a heated derby dItalia match. Wholesale Old Skool . There is also the Genoa derby on Sunday, while second-place Roma hosts Parma looking to take advantage of any more slip-ups from Juventus. Here are five things to know about the Italian league ahead of this weekends matches: LLORENTE ON SONGThe last time Juventus hosted Inter Milan the visitors ended the Bianconeris impressive streak of 49 games unbeaten with a 3-1 victory. Inter cannot stop Juventus pursuit of a record this time after the two-time defending Serie A champion was held to a 1-1 draw at Lazio last weekend, ending its run of consecutive wins at 12 — five short of Inters record. Fernando Llorente scored his fifth goal in six matches last week as he continues to impress following a difficult start to the season after his transfer from Athletic Bilbao. "At first it was a new way of working for me and I needed a bit of time," Llorente said. "But slowly, slowly you get used to it, improve and get on the same wavelength as your teammates. "It was an important change for me, leaving my home country and coming to a new city and new environment. ... Now, however, Im enjoying one of the best moments of my career." DERBY DITALIA SPICEMatches between Juventus and Inter Milan are known as the derby dItalia — Italys derby — and are normally a heated affair. However, there will be extra spice to this weekends match after the collapse of a swap deal involving Inters Fredy Guarin and Juventus Mirko Vucinic. Everything had been agreed between the two clubs and Vucinic had cleared his locker and bid his teammates farewell before Inter president Erick Thohir pulled the plug on the deal at the last minute. Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta launched an angry tirade at Inters "lack of respect" following the decision and it has left the Milan club looking shambolic in its transfer dealings. FREE-SCORING ROMASecond-place Roma will be hoping to close the gap on Juventus still further this weekend when it hosts Parma on Sunday. Roma beat Hellas Verona 3-1 last weekend to move six points behind Antonio Contes side. The capital side has been in impressive form of late, scoring 10 goals and conceded just one in winning its past three league matches, and also knocked Juventus out of the Italian Cup. "Is the title race re-opened? I hope so," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "Juve isnt unbeatable but its a very strong team as it already has 56 points from 21 games. Their points tally so far is incredible. "It doesnt just depend on us: well do what we have to do, and if they start to slip up we have to be ready to start cutting back the deficit." TWO-HORSE RACE?Napoli lost more ground in the title race as it looks increasingly like being a two-horse battle for the scudetto. Rafa Benitezs team was held to a 1-1 draw at home by relegation-threatened Chievo Verona. It was Napolis second successive draw and left it 12 points behind Juventus and six behind Roma. However, it knocked out holder Lazio in the Italian Cup on Wednesday to progress to the semifinals and it is also in the Europa League, after being eliminated from the Champions League. "We have been involved in Europe and will be again, but we have a talented roster and we will try to do our best on all three fronts," Benitez said. Napoli visits Atalanta on Sunday. NEW-LOOK MILANAC Milan has been busy this January as it attempts to turn its season around. Clarence Seedorf has won his first two league matches in charge after replacing Massimiliano Allegri, while the club has also been active in the transfer market, with Adel Taarabt set to join fellow new signings Keisuke Honda, Adil Rami and Michael Essien. "I am honoured to be able to play at the best club in the world," Taarabt said. "I spoke with Seedorf and we are both happy. I am an attacker and I like to play behind the strikers. "I do not know (Mario) Balotelli personally, but I know very well who he is and I am pleased to be able to play with him." Milan hosts Torino on Saturday. Cheap Old Skool . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. Old Skool Clearance . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. http://www.cheapoldskoolchina.com/ . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed.NAPLES, Fla. -- Kirk Triplett jokes that fellow golfers say they think Bernhard Langer is human. "But I dont know," Triplett said. "I dont know." What Triplett does know is that he matched the defending ACE Group Classic champion for the lead at 10-under 134 after the second round Saturday. Triplett shot a 5-under 67 in windy conditions on TwinEagles Talon Course. Langer, also the 2011 winner and 2012 runner-up, followed his opening 64 with a 70. He won the season-opening event in Hawaii last month for his 19th Champions Tour title. "Hes the ultimate of our Champions Tour sport, right?" Triplett asked. "Hes out there, hes preparing, hes working, hes playing the same way that he played, hes treating this tournament playing like it was the Masters, right and not all guys do that. "A lot of guys do, but not everybody can pull themselves into that mindset week after week." This week, its Tripletts shot. Hes on an impressive streak, going 64 holes without a bogey. "Ive hit some nice shots, Ive hit some poor shots and gotten away with them, so thats going to put you usually pretty close," Triplett said. When Langer was told about Tripletts streak, he said, "Good for him. Triplett has two Champions Tour victories after winning three times on the PGA Tour. "Hes a very good ball-striker and great putter," Langer said. "I was paired with him at Pebble Beach when he won I think last year, so hes certainly a very good player and seasoned competitor. Cheap Old Skool Wholesale. " Langer birdied No. 17, then hit a 4-iron 200 yards from Bermuda rough over water to 12 feet to save par on 18. Last year, Langer built up a big lead after two rounds, then held off a couple of charges to win. This time, he looks as if hes in for a much tougher challenge. Duffy Waldorf and Olin Browne were 9 under. Waldorf, coming off a playoff loss to Michael Allen last week in Boca Raton in the Allianz Championship, shot 68. Browne had a 71. "A lot of times on the Champions Tour its like this, the scores can be bunched up," Langer said. "Its difficult to separate yourself in two rounds or three rounds and most tournaments are won by one shot or maybe two. "Every shot counts at the end of the week." Colin Montgomerie, playing in his 12th Champions Tour event, was 7 under along with Bob Tway. Montgomerie had a 67, and Tway shot 72. Montgomerie hasnt won an official PGA Tour-sanctioned event on American soil. "I won the World Match Play in Arizona," he said in mock protest. "They paid me a million dollars for winning, I suppose. I got a trophy. I beat Ernie Els in the semifinal, Davis Love in the final. "So I have won. Not a regular PGA Tour event, hows that, so Ill give you that. But Ive been bloody close on a number of occasions." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz