Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.02.2019 06:29
The Rangers force Game Seven, the Blackhawks hold on home ice; notes on Martin St. [url=http://www.nikezoomoutlet.com/]Nike Zoom Antworten

The Rangers force Game Seven, the Blackhawks hold on home ice; notes on Martin St. Nike Zoom Outlet . Louis, Sidney Crosby, Rick Nash, Ryan Suter, Jonathan Toews, Bryan Bickell and more. RANGERS PUSH BACK Facing elimination once again, the New York Rangers took a 3-1 decision against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game Six, forcing the series to Game Seven. In the wake of his mothers sudden passing this week, Rangers RW Martin St. Louis has been put more in the spotlight, particularly with Sundays game falling on Mothers Day, and St. Louis got the Rangers on the board first, scoring 3:34 into the game. It hasnt been a glorious run for St. Louis with the Rangers, scoring four goals and 15 points in 32 (regular season plus playoff) games, but this was his first goal since Game Three against Philadelphia. If hes able to perform through this adversity, thats a real credit to him in what is surely a difficult time. Pittsburghs lone goal of Game Six came from C Brandon Sutter, who now has five goals in the playoffs; only Evgeni Malkin and Jussi Jokinen, both with six, have more for the Penguins. Penguins C Sidney Crosby was held off the scoresheet again, despite playing 24:23. Crosby has been a dominant player in the playoffs, even though his point totals havent followed. He has three points in the series, and one goal in a dozen playoff games, but the Penguins ultimately need goals when Crosby is on the ice and, to this point in the postseason, Crosby has been on the ice for eight goals for and eight goals against during 5-on-5 play. That frustration appeared to boil over in Game Six, with Crosby getting into a confrontation with Rangers C Dominic Moore, which then led to Rangers G Henrik Lundqvist squirting Crosby with a water bottle in the ensuing pile-up. The best of the Rangers in terms of Game Six possession stats was D Kevin Klein, on for 11 5-on-5 shot attempts for and five against. Klein is getting limited ice time, ranking sixth among Rangers defencemen in the postseason, but he has the best possession stats among Rangers blueliners and the second-best on the team. The one player with better possession stats than Klein, RW Rick Nash, maintains that lead despite getting overrun Sunday. With Nash on the ice, at 5-on-5, the Rangers had four shot attempts for and 22 against (15.4%); with Nash off the ice, the Rangers had 52.1% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. A bad possession game puts the exclamation mark on Nashs postseason struggles -- he has no goals in his 51 shots on goal. Hes now seven away from the playoff record for most shots on goal without scoring, set last year by Jaromir Jagr. That the Rangers are taking this series to Game Seven, despite Nashs ongoing struggles and limited production from St. Louis, is a testament to the rest of the club but, to some degree, the same can be said for the Penguins, who are still waiting for Crosby to break out offensively. With Game Seven all thats left to decide which team goes to the Eastern Conference Final, its a prime opportunity for the stars on either side to make the difference. BLACKHAWKS HOLD HOME ICE After a slow start at home in Game Five, the Chicago Blackhawks picked up their game, and won 2-1 over the Minnesota Wild, taking a 3-2 lead in a series in which the home team has won every game. Minnesotas first-period goal came from rookie C Erik Haula, who has been a nice playoff contributor with three goals and six points in a dozen games, and the line of Haula, Matt Cooke and Justin Fontaine had the best possession stats among Wild forwards. D Jared Spurgeon had the best possession stats for the Wild, on the ice for 19 5-on-5 shots for and and nine against (67.9%). On the other hand, Wild D Ryan Suter, who played a game-high 28:32, was on the ice for 14 shot attempts for and 28 against (his most against in the playoffs). Suter gets charged with facing both of the Blackhawks top scoring lines but, on this night, he was getting stuck in his own end all too often. Chicagos second-period rally brought goals from LW Bryan Bickell and C Jonathan Toews. Bickell scored his team-leading sixth goal of the playoffs, on the power play, but was part of a very effective line with Peter Regin and Kris Versteeg; all three were on the ice for at least 68.8% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. The game-winner came from C Jonathan Toews, who was re-united with LW Patrick Sharp and RW Marian Hossa, as Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was shuffling lines. Toews had a dominant game, with 76.0% of shot attempts. Chicago set the pairing of Niklas Hjalmarsson and Johnny Oduya out, primarily, against Zach Parise, Mikael Granlund and Jason Pominville, and Oduya had the games best possession stats, on the ice for 16 shot attempts for and four against. The Blackhawks controlled play significantly, but the win didnt come easily for them, and isnt really a surprise given how the first four games of the series played out. Theyll have a chance to finish off the Wild in Minnesota for Game Six but, considering that the Wild are 5-0 at home in the playoffs, outscoring opponents 16-5, it will come as no surprise if this series has to go the distance. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Nike Zoom Wholesale .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. Cheap Nike Zoom . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. http://www.nikezoomoutlet.com/ . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets.As a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan, certainly Id like to ease into a 5-year, 40-million dollar deal with my boys in purple (though blue better complements my skin tone). The club has a need at starting left tackle — with Eugene Monroe potentially on the move — and the entire offensive line is in disarray. Still, I tell myself, Ive got to stay open to possibilities. So Ive hired an agent. He keeps insisting hes not the type of agent Im seeking, and really wants me to check out a fully furnished 2-bedroom condo he wont stop talking about. His name is Gary Maguire and theres just something exciting about him. Maybe its the crazy look in his eyes. Maybe its that he keeps repeating "help me, help you". Whatever it is, he really gets me: Maguire: You dont look like an NFL player.Gallay: I get that a lot.Maguire: Not sure youre even muscular enough to be an NFL fan.Gallay: Im going to put my clothes back on.Maguire: Shouldnt you declare for the draft first—not free agency?Gallay: Theres too much running at the Scouting Combine. Not my strong suit.Maguire: So how am I going to pitch you to NFL front offices? What are your skills?Gallay: Im tenacious. Im focused. I cant catch a football, but I can clumsily swat at other people playing football. My wife says Im in the way a lot, so I plan on using that to my advantage. Im also dangerously delusional. (I hand him a doctors note.)Maguire: Fine. Ive seen more done with less. Lets talk staging. After discussing mortgage pre-approval for some reason, he and I come up with a plan. He explains to me how most NFL offensive linemen are well over six feet tall, roughly 300-350 pounds, a decade younger than me, and likely had a successful college career followed by some prior success in the NFL. I explain to him that Im not like other people. We settle on agreeing Im a maverick and get to work. "First, you need to put on 165 pounds." I tell him no problem, I did it once, I can do it again. He advises me Ill have to do it in under 35 years this time. Ideally hed like me to hit the target weight by mid-afternoon. Im on it, I holler, through large bites of tofurkey. He stops me as I head towards the bathroom, reminding me I cant afford to lose any weight today. "Next, you need to grow five inches, possibly seven." I explain to him that my whole allure is quarterbacks will have no problem seeing over top of me. Of the other significant O-line free agents, Branden Albert is 65. So is Eugene Monroe. And Rodger Saffold. Jared Veldheer is 68! My shortness and poor posture is EXACTLY how Im gonna differentiate myself from those terrifying bruttes! Maguire is unconvinced, so I grudgingly step into the medieval stretching machine he found on Kijiji. Nike Zoom Cheap China. It smells of pine wood and suffering, which Im told is exactly what Vince Lombardis station wagon smelled like. "Your hands are too small. Left tackles have huge mitts." Thats the least of my worries, I explain, as I wrap 50 yards of tape to my left hand. Well just tell coaches I have a sprained thumb and I should be better in 2-4 years. Everyone in the NFL is nursing an injury. Shows Im tough. "What about your embarrassing lack of football knowledge and acumen? You just called a touchdown a Pass-The-Liney-Scorey." Ill give it to Maguire, hes asking all the right questions. I explain how I consume 8 hours of NFL Network every day, a claim which seems to impress him. Also, Im able to name four other offensive linemen, none of them John Madden, which is more than 98% of football fans. (To be fair, since nobody knows their names, Maguire cant verify if Richie Incognito is an actual human being.) "Last thing. What do we do about your, um, advanced age?" No problem, I tell him. Im going to change my name to Stanislav Gomez, a young Cuban defector. (I figure if Oscar Isaac, a multi-talented Cuban-Guatemalan, can play a spot-on pasty neurotic Jew in Inside Llewyn Davis, surely I can do the opposite.) We both nod in unison, followed by an enthusiastic slow clap. Time to show me the money, Maguire. He advises me to not say anything else until Ive contacted a copyright attorney. And here we are, Tuesday, March 11, the opening salvo for NFL free agency. I see that Alterraun Verner my fellow hot commodity free agent has been tweeting bible verses to me (and all his followers) for the past several hours. My Verner Mountain Dog, what a joker! Gosh, I hope we land on the same team. Anyway, I better tweet him back before he gets worried. Also, I better get some rest (Im super fat now). Whatever happens, Im not worried. Its like my dad has always told me, worst comes to worst you fall back on your education. Thank goodness I got that Division I degree in sports anthropology. (Maguire knows a guy who knows a guy who is gonna get me a diploma.) Gonna be a big year. Gallays Poll #2 Which situation would be the best fit for Gallay? a) A multi-year deal with his favourite organization, the Baltimore Ravens (said every Steeler fan).b) Drawing five-pointed stars hoping the Devil shows up offering a deal.c) Pulling out of free agency until 2015 to realize all his goals in intramural soccer baseball.d) Discussing his dosage level with a trained professional. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz