Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

26.02.2019 06:46
Im not giving up on B.J. Coleman because Antworten

After opening the season with two sub-par performances in uncomfortably close six-point victories against unranked opponents Auburn and Troy, Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson said this week that he has detected a negative energy that he vows to correct.It was an honest and humble confession from a normally confident quarterback who entered the season as a leading candidate for the Heisman Trophy.This past weekend, you could just see it, Watson said. You could just feel the energy, starting with me being the leader of the team, not enjoying it. You can tell my body language has been bad and it kind of spreads throughout the team and it spreads throughout the fans in the stadium that people werent really excited about the game.Watson, who last year became the first player in FBS history to pass for 4,000 yards and rush for 1,000 in the same season, hasnt exactly been at his best through the Tigers 2-0 start.Watson, who passed for 300 yards five times in 2015, has yet to do that this season. After completing 67.8 percent of his passes last season, hes completing passes at a 52.9 percent clip in 2016. Hes thrown for four touchdowns, but also has been intercepted three times.Watson also rushed for 100 yards five times in his last seven games in 2015. His best rushing total this season is 55 yards going into the No. 3 Tigers home game Saturday against South Carolina State. Kickoff is at noon ET at Clemsons Memorial Stadium, and the game will be telecast over Fox regional networks.Im not Superman, Watson said. Im not a superhero. Im human. I make mistakes.Watson met with Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney and has emerged with a refreshed attitude.I apologize to the media and the fans, Watson said. Just enjoy it. This opportunity is very rare. Its a blessing and a privilege to be in this position, to have people want to talk to me, to want to hear my story and what is going on. It can easily be on the flip side and no one wants to talk to me, no one wants to respect me.Its a blessing, and it just kind of got away from me a little bit with all the attention that Ive gotten. Ive just got to find myself and be back, be the Deshaun Watson I always will be.Though the early subpar performances cost the Tigers to drop a spot in the rankings from their No. 2 preseason slot, the game against the Bulldogs should give them the opportunity to start getting things back together.South Carolina State, an FCS program in the Mid-Eastern Atlantic Conference, is 0-2 after big losses to FBS opponents UCF (38-0) and Louisiana Tech (53-24). The Bulldogs have rushed for only 241yards in the two games and passed for 275 while giving up nearly 595 yards in total offense.The Tigers can take the opportunity to make adjustments to compensate for the loss of sophomore wide receiver Hunter Renfrow, who suffered a broken hand in last weeks 30-24 victory over Troy. The injury came as he made a 35-yard touchdown reception.Swinney said Renfrow will have surgery and is expected to be out a few weeks, possibly not returning until the Tigers game against North Carolina State on Oct. 15 but most likely by Oct. 29 when the Tigers go to Florida State following an open date.Renfrow was one of a key figure in Clemsons run to the National Championship game last year. He had 33 receptions for 492 yards and five touchdowns in 2015. The former walk-on had seven receptions for 88 yards and two scores against Alabama.He has caught at least one touchdown pass in each of the last four games and has four receptions for 62 yards and two scores in two games this year.Wide receiver Ray-Ray McCloud, another sophmore, is expected to move into the starting lineup with Renfrows injury. McCloud is coming off a game in which he had seven receptions for a career high 86 yards. Nike Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Wholesale Air Max 90 Clearance . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.airmax90outletsale.com/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Discount Air Max 90 . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Air Max 90 From China . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season.GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Vince Young says the Green Bay Packers are getting a more mature, stronger person. What kind of quarterback the team is getting in the 30-year-old Young remains to be seen. "Thats the mystery of it, sort of the intrigue," general manager Ted Thompson said Tuesday after Young completed his first practice in a Packers uniform. The Packers are hoping that Young, out of football last year after being cut by the Buffalo Bills, can pick up the offence quickly enough to make a serious run at the backup job behind Aaron Rodgers. After five up-and-down years as the Tennessee Titans starter and one year as a backup to Michael Vick with the Philadelphia Eagles, Young says the Packers are getting someone who has experienced both success and failure on the field (31-19 career record as a starter, two Pro Bowl selections, a 74.4 career passer rating) and has grown up off the field while getting married and trying to navigate through financial problems. If the Packers get a more reliable backup than incumbent No. 2 quarterback Graham Harrell or third-stringer B.J. Coleman, signing Young to a one-year deal will prove well worth the risk. "Back in the day, I was a young Vince. Now, Im more mature and definitely learned from things that happened in the past," Young said. "Im married now, a grown man, 30 years old. Ive definitely been through the highs and the lows and different things like that. Its the way you come out of it to stay strong. Im stronger than Ive ever been." Young doesnt have much time to learn the playbook and make an impression, but said he isnt fazed by the odds being against him. "(Its) no challenge. Ive been through pretty much everything you can think of," Young said. "Im just happy, enjoying this and just happy to be here and being here with some special, special guys. My whole thing is to continue to keep working and get myself better and just staying ready -- you never know." Harrell was solid but unspectacular during the first 10 days of training camp and Coleman, a seventh-round pick in 2012 who spent last year on the practice squadd, did little to impress his coaches.dddddddddddd He threw a pair of interceptions in practice on Thursday and did so again in Saturdays scrimmage. One interception came in the end zone; another was returned 66 yards for a touchdown. "Were adding more competition to the room," coach Mike McCarthy said. "I thought (Saturday night) was one of the better scrimmage-type environments that Graham has performed in. B.J. did not take the step that I was hoping for, but hes a young player. Im not giving up on B.J. Coleman because I think he has, definitely a future, a bright future. (So) that is a room that there will be more competition. And Vince Young was available." McCarthy said he wasnt sure whether Young would know enough of the playbook to see action in the teams preseason opener Friday night against Arizona, although the coach said he hoped Young could play. Young, who is listed at 6-foot-5 and 230 pounds on the Packers official roster, appeared to be in good shape, even though he acknowledged he was rusty. McCarthy made it clear that Young wasnt brought in merely to run read-option plays on the scout team against the No. 1 defence, and that the coaches had already started tweaking his fundamentals. "Vince Young is a very talented player. You look at his history, it speaks volumes about his ability to play. Its just a matter of getting comfortable with him," McCarthy said. "Well have to teach him the language and get him up to speed." Youngs comeback attempt began with him participating in Texas pre-draft pro day, and while he said he had other teams show interest in him, Green Bay was the right place for him to resume his NFL career. "Im still fighting and I havent quit," Young said. "I really feel like that year off really helped me out a lot. It opened my eyes and a lot of things like that. Im just happy to have the opportunity to play here. Right now, Im just taking it day by day, trying to get a grasp of the offence, ask questions, kind of pick Aarons and the rest of the guys heads so I can try to catch up to speed with the guys." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz