Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.02.2019 07:11
BARCELONA, Spain - Canadas Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje took the lead in ice dance at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final w Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain - Canadas Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje took the lead in ice dance at the Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final with the highest score in the short dance on Friday. Air Jordan 1 Baratas España .The pair from Waterloo, Ont., posted a seasons best score for 71.34 for first spot. Madison Chock and Evan Bates of the U.S. were second at 65.06 and their compatriots Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani were third at 63.90.We nailed our levels and the performance aspects, Weaver said. Everything from our last competition (two weeks ago at the Grand Prix in Japan) improved. We still left points on the table and have room to grow for the second half of the season.Poje sees the Final as a mid-term exam.We are looking to get momentum going into the second half of the season by bettering our performances every time out, Poje said. We want to get everything solidified for the second half of the season and we achieved that with the short dance.Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier of Toronto were fourth after a seasons best 62.49.This program just keeps getting better with every outing, Poirier said. Its really nice for us at the last two competitions to not have any major mistakes. We are really comfortable with it and we just need to polish it up some more.The mens short program was later Friday.In junior pairs, Julianne Seguin of Longueuil, Que., and Charlie Bilodeau of Trois-Pistoles, Que., broke their Canadian record and won the gold medal.Seguin and Bilodeau, only in their second season together, totalled a national junior mark 175.57 points to remain undefeated this season in three competitions. They finished ahead of four Russian pairs including Lina Fedorova and Maxim Miroshkin in second at 165.78.Weve paid attention to the small details in our skating and thats made a big difference, Seguin said. Its a program that weve worked hard on and we can just let ourselves be carried by the music once we get on the ice.In junior ice dance Mackenzie Bent of Uxbridge, Ont., and Garrett MacKeen of Oshawa, Ont.,took fourth while Madeline Edwards of Port Moody, B.C., and ZhaoKai Pang of Burnaby, B.C., were fifth. Anna Yanovskaya and Sergey Mozgov led a Russian medal sweep.Bent and Uxbridge were just over three points from the podium.We felt really strong with every step we took and that was our goal, Bent said. There was nothing to lose for us and we wanted to fight for that medal. It was a great experience for us.In mens junior competition, Shoma Uno led Japan to a 1-2 finish while Roman Sadovsky of Vaughan, Ont., produced a clean free skate which received a rousing ovation from the crowd. He climbed from sixth to fifth overall.I felt like I redeemed myself after a rough short progam, said Sadovsky. I think I learned that I need to relax more during my skate and take one element at a time and not let any mistakes affect me. I started with a clean slate today. Air Jordan 1 Rebajas . Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals. Air Jordan 1 Baratas Rebajas . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. http://www.airjordan1baratas.es/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Colorado Rockies starting pitcher Jhoulys Chacin will be sidelined at least another week with a sore throwing shoulder. The Rockies learned the results of Chacins MRI on Tuesday morning. The team announced he has right shoulder inflammation, but no structural damage. Chacin was Colorados top right-handed starteer in 2013, going 14-10 with a 3. Air Jordan 1 Baratas Online. .47 ERA. But he was limited since the start of spring training and had yet to throw off the mound before he was shut down on Sunday. Chacin said Tuesday that his shoulder was feeling better, but the injury could prevent him from being ready for the start of the regular season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz