Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:48
ST. [url=http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Anthony-Rizzo-Kids-Jersey/]Anth ony Rizzo Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- Just like the last Antworten

ST. Anthony Rizzo Jersey . LOUIS -- Just like the last two postseasons, Jonathan Quick had the St. Louis Blues number all night. "He was good," St. Louis forward T.J. Oshie said. "It seems like hes always good." In addition to air-tight goaltending, the Los Angeles Kings also got something unexpected. Trevor Lewis scored his first two goals of the season early in the third period to key a 4-1 victory on Thursday night. "We have developed a little bit of a rivalry over the last couple years," Quick said. "But at the end of the day it counts as two points. "You dont get extra points because its St. Louis." Jake Muzzin scored in the first period and Jeff Carter added an empty-netter for the Kings, who snapped a five-game road losing streak in the opener of a five-game trip. Quick had 28 saves as Los Angeles improved to 16-4 in their last 20 meetings with St. Louis, including a pair of playoff series wins the last two seasons. In 2012, the Kings swept the Blues in the second round en route to the franchises first Stanley Cup and they took four straight after spotting St. Louis two wins in the first round last spring. "They were much better than us," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Depends on what we do with it. Im kind of getting sick of watching it." Oshie scored his first career goal on a penalty shot in the second period for the Blues, who snapped a five-game home winning streak. Oshie has 11 goals on the season and has five goals and four assists in his last six home games. The Blues dropped to 18-4-2 at home and lost for just the second time in 10 games. Lewis scored the tiebreaker at 2:04 of the third, just 4 seconds after the Blues killed off Ryan Reaves roughing penalty resulting from a large scrum at the end of the second. Lewis shot from the right boards was stopped by Halak but the rebound deflected into the net off the skate of Blues forward Jaden Schwartz. Lewis then got his second goal of the season on a short-handed wraparound at 4:21, capitalizing on goalie Jaroslav Halaks stick-handling goof to make it 3-1. Halak couldnt get the puck away from the boards, then didnt want to play it inside the trapezoid for fear of a two-minute penalty and also thought a defenceman had the net covered. "Ill take the blame for this one," Halak said. "We lost because of me." Lewis was the Kings first-round pick in 2006 but entered with one assist in 38 games and had only five goals last season, the last March 28 at St. Louis. He got multiple points for the first time since March 16 when he had two assists against the Sharks. "He does all the details within our game, within our system," linemate Jarret Stoll said. "A lot of stuff doesnt get noticed when youre writing articles or seeing us on TV. "Hes a great teammate so its good to see him get rewarded." Oshie has been the Blues best in shootouts, going 4 for 6 this season with a variety of jukes and changes of speed. After getting pulled down by Muzzin on a breakaway, Oshie dispensed with the fakery and drilled a shot between Quicks pads to tie it at 1 at 5:55 of the second. "I think the last time I went in on him I deked to my forehand," Oshie said. "I was hoping he was expecting me to do another deke or something fancy and fortunately I squeaked it between his legs." Oshies 11th of the season also gave him the Blues last three goals. The Kings scored on their first shot with Muzzin getting his third of the season past a well-screened Halak at 2:31, and carried play most of the first period. Justin Williams hit the goal post on a power play just past the mid-point. NOTES: The Blues are 2 for 2 on penalty shots this season, with Alexander Steen connecting against Florida on Oct. 5 and have made their last four overall. ... Muzzin was scoreless and minus-2 the previous 14 games. ... Oshie has five goals and four assists his last six games at home. ... The game drew standing room attendance of 19,374. Kosuke Fukudome Jersey . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury. Sammy Sosa Jersey . His actions are much louder on the Fenway Park mound. De La Rosa had another strong home start, going seven solid innings to lift the Boston Red Sox to a 2-1 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Saturday night. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Kyle-Hendricks-Kids-Jersey/ .The ruling takes effect on Jan. 1 and stems from the debate surrounding Paralympic champion Markus Rehm, an amputee who won the national long jump title competing with a carbon-fiber prosthesis.NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. - Authorities have returned to the home of ex-New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez seeking sneakers they believe were worn on the night of a 2013 killing hes charged in. The Sun Chronicle reports state and local authorities went to Hernandezs North Attleborough home this week but seized no evidence. The paper, citing court records, reports authorities wanted the Nikes to compare with sneaaker prints at the industrial park where the bullet-riddled body of Odin Lloyd was found in June 2013. Andre Dawson Jersey. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder in Lloyds killing. The records say investigators preparing for trial recently noticed three pairs of mens shoes in video taken inside Hernandezs home. Police say Hernandez and two co-defendants were seen in home surveillance video wearing the sneakers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz