Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

28.02.2019 04:57
do. And if you just look at the impact th Antworten

New QPR boss Ian Holloway says Gareth Southgate should already have been named the permanent England manager. And Holloway has criticised the FAs handling of the situation, feeling that they should not have sacked Sam Allardyce in the first place and that, having done so, they subsequently undermined Southgate.Allardyce took charge after Englands disappointing Euro 2016 campaign but lasted just one match, leaving his post after he made contentious remarks to undercover Daily Telegraph reporters. Southgate was then promoted from his post as U21 boss on an interim basis for the remaining four games of 2016, and led England to two wins, including a 3-0 defeat of Scotland, and a pair of draws.Following Tuesdays 2-2 draw with Spain, Southgate is hot favourite to continue in the role, but he will have to wait while an FA selection panel consider their options. Southgate is the leading contender to take the England job on a full-time basis Holloway thinks the delay is unnecessary and hit out at the FA for their treatment of Southgate during the first press conference of his second spell at QPR on Wednesday.If I was them, I would have made a decision there and then to give it to him, said Holloway. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I mean, he has been undermined for four games, if you ask me. Oh, you have got four games, one of them is a friendly.He has carried himself with real class but I dont think the FA have carried themselves with real class. Oh, we are going to take our time. To do what?What have you been doing, any one of you? Who are you?That is how I feel. Give him the job. Adrian Bevington believes Gareth Southgate has earned the right to be made national team manager Holloway also feels Allardyce was harshly treated, questioning the decision to end his tenure so abruptly.Would I have got rid of Sam on a newspaper scam? he said. Probably not.Sam could have made Gareth even better, because he could have taught him.For me, its a bit of an embarrassment. The best managers I have felt, in that job, have been hounded out.What are we doing? What are we doing to our own game?Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nev questions selection panel Henderson: Give Gareth the job Spain fightback stuns England England talking points Discount Air Jordan 1 . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Cheap Retro Air Jordan 1 . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.airjordan1cheap.com/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Air Jordan 1 From China .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Plans are reportedly in motion to install a Super Rugby franchise in Fiji in an attempt to stem the flood of players from the Pacific Islands to the riches on offer overseas.The new team is set to receive the backing of a host of global companies and kit manufacturers, and would be based in a new 20,000-seat stadium, according to the Daily Telegraph.The plan is yet to be endorsed by Super Rugby but Ben Ryan, the Briton who led Fiji to sevens gold at the Rio Olympics, is leading the charge to establish the team by 2018.I believe the impact of this plan would see Fiji win the World Cup one day, Ryan said. We have shown in sevens what we can do. And if you just look at the impact the Fiji players are having on the tier one countries, they are their star players in New Zealand, Australia, England and France.That generation has gone but the future players are there and we have to make sure they stay on the island and they get the right -resource, the right coaching and the fundamentals around it, like we did with the sevens, so there is no reason why we cant dominate.The Pacific Islands of Fiji, Tonga and Samoa have long seen homegrown talent leave their shores since rugby turned professional in 1995, with players taking lucrative contracts in Super Rugby and European competitions.World Rugbys residency rule, which allows thoose without an international cap to play for a country after three years of living there, means many of the most talented Pacific Islanders end up playing for the biggest tier one nations rather than their countries of birth.ddddddddddddnglands Nathan Hughes is a prime example of this. The Wasps No. 8 was born in Fiji but turned down the chance to play for them at last years World Cup and could even line up against them in Eddie Jones pack at Twickenham on Saturday.If you are a young -Fijian who wants to play rugby professionally as a career, you cant stay in Fiji, Ryan said. World Rugby are looking to change the residency law from three to five years, but I dont think that will work because players will just go younger.For me, it comes back to giving us an opportunity on the island with a franchise. Super Rugby could own a part of it and it would keep everyone on the island and we could build academies, which would generate a pathway for players and coaches.Ever since I went to the island, I have been thinking about how we get Fiji, Tonga and Samoa to be consistent World Cup quarterfinalists and knocking on the doors of the semifinals. The number one thing is to have a Super Rugby franchise. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz