Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 09:09
MADISON, Wis. [url=http://www.balenciagabaratas.es/]Balenciaga Baratas Chinas[/url] . -- After Melvin Gordon fumbled on his firs Antworten

MADISON, Wis. Balenciaga Baratas Chinas . -- After Melvin Gordon fumbled on his first carry, teammate Corey Clement gave him a fist bump on the sideline and told his fellow Wisconsin running back to shake off the mistake. It turned out to be the start of record-setting day for the 19th-ranked Badgers. Gordon rushed for career highs of 253 yards and five touchdowns, and Wisconsin ran for a Big Ten-record 644 yards to trample Bowling Green in a 68-17 victory Saturday. Gordon had 179 yards and four scores by halftime alone before dashing for a 69-yard touchdown on his first carry of the second half. He silenced any doubters worried about his 38-yard outing the previous game. "I was motivated. I heard a lot of people doubting me saying I cant do this, I cant do that," he said. "That definitely motivated me to get out there and do what I needed to do." The junior tailback brushed aside a question about whether hes back in the discussion for the Heisman Trophy. The Badgers, though, put an emphatic end to talk about their running game being off track after getting slowed two weeks ago by lower division Western Illinois. "The unselfishness of Melvin Gordon ... as weve gone through the first part of the season has been incredible. Im so proud of the way hes handled it. And today was his day," coach Gary Andersen said. The Badgers (2-1) forced turnovers on back-to-back possessions by the Falcons (2-2) in the first half to break open a close game. Gordon capitalized each time with scores before closing the half with a 21-yard touchdown run for the highlight reel. On that play, Gordon broke two tackles, sidestepped another Falcon and outraced yet another defender into the front corner of the end zone to make it 41-10 at halftime. And to think Gordons day started with a fumble on his first carry -- the first of his career after 322 attempts. Clement started the next series. When asked, Andersen said he gave no thought to sitting Gordon. On the sideline before the drive, Clement offered words of encouragement. "I really just told him to keep his head up. I just gave him a fist-pound, told him we still had a whole game left to play. Dont let that weigh on you," Clement said. The only drama left in the second half was whether Gordon would eclipse the schools single-game rushing record of 339 set by Ron Dayne in 1996. But the juniors day ended after his 13th carry with about 12 minutes to go in the third quarter. "Theres a shiftiness about him," Bowling Green coach Dino Babers said. "He has breakaway speed. I saw two or three stiff arms, like hes stiff-arming kids like he was playing in a Pop Warner game." Clement finished with 111 yards rushing and two touchdowns on 16 carries, while quarterback Tanner McEvoy had 158 yards rushing on 11 attempts before departing late in the third quarter with Wisconsin leading by 52. Among the marks set or tied by Wisconsin: --The team rushing total was the most in the Big Tens modern era, dating back to 1946. --Gordon became the sixth Badger to score five touchdowns in a game, and the first since P.J. Hill in 2007. --Gordons 19.5 yards per carry set a record for a Badger with at least 10 attempts. Fresh off a bye week, the Badgers put together a dominating, all-around performance to squash Bowling Greens hopes for a second straight victory against a Big Ten team. The Falcons beat Indiana last week behind a fast-paced offence that ran a dizzying 113 plays. Two Wisconsin fumbles in the first half and terrific play by Bowling Green receivers had the visitors dreaming briefly about an upset. A 28-yard field goal by Tyler Tate cut Wisconsins lead to 14-10 with 1:01 left in the first quarter. Bowling Green had Wisconsin defenders on their heels again driving to the 8 early in the second quarter to answer a Wisconsin touchdown. But James Knapkes third-down pass was tipped and intercepted in the end zone by Lubern Figaro, who returned it 43 yards. The Badgers were off to the races from there. "We could have tackled a lot better. Im not going to say that would change everything in the game because Wisconsin is a good football team. But I think our lack of tackling did not help us at all," Bowling Green linebacker Gabe Martin said. Fred Coppet had a 35-yard touchdown run in the first quarter for Bowling Green. Comprar Balenciaga Baratas . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. Zapatillas Balenciaga Baratas . The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season. http://www.balenciagabaratas.es/ . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present.TORONTO – Amongst the data gathered by the Maple Leafs coaching staff and available to the team at large after every game is the total number of scoring chances created by each individual player (not to mention those generated by the opposition). And so despite the fact that James van Riemsdyk has scored just once in the past 10 games and has just three goals since the start of December, the 24-year-old believes he is generating opportunities that, for the time being, are going unrewarded. "Im creating a lot of chances," said van Riemsdyk, following a grueling Sunday practice which followed an ugly 7-1 showing at the ACC a night earlier. "As long as thats there I know Im going in the right direction. I know that its going to go in eventually." van Riemsdyk has blossomed into a bona-fide force during his brief tenure in Toronto. In 89 games with the club, hes scored 33 goals, totaled 62 points and was named to the U.S. Olympic team for the first time following Wednesdays Winter Classic in Ann Arbour. He remains on pace this season for career-highs in goals, assists, points, ice-time and just about every other offensive category. But after a torrid start – 12 goals in the first 25 games – he, like a number of Leafs, has cooled off into something of a slumber offensively. van Riemsdyk managed his 15th of the year against the Red Wings during the snowy New Years Day bash. The goal snapped an eight-game drought and was just his third since the outset of December. "Its a long season," he said. "You go through ebbs and flows; youve just got to stick with it." Luck has not been on his side amid the cool spell. A career 11 per cent shooter, van Riemsdyk has been successful on just 5 per cent of his 59 attempts during the 16-game struggle. A flurry of chances opposite Cam Talbot in the opening moments of Saturdays embarrassing showing against the Rangers ultimately went unfulfilled – as they have been in the past month. A confident personality, his swagger doesnt appear rattled. "Obviously its a game of bounces," said van Riemsdyk, who remains second on the team in scoring with 30 points in 41 games. "Its weird how sometimes you can get a lot of grade-A chances and the goalie makes big saves and you cant buy one. And then you maybe throw one at the net from a crazy angle and it hits off something and goes in. Youve just got to stick with, stay positive and go from there." That advice could well be served for 23-year-old Nazem Kadri. Kadri is lumbering through one of the driest spells of his short NHL career. Zapatillas Balenciaga Baratas España. He has just one point in the past nine games and only four points in the past 14 outings. His growing pains have been notable after a quick start of 13 points in 14 games. "He seems to be in a little bit of a funk," said Randy Carlyle, observing that Kadri had been standing still too often in recent weeks and not moving his feet. "Our advice to him is commit to the time off the ice and when youre on the ice you work extremely hard and then you do extra and thats what hes doing right now." Kadri has seen some of his luck flounder this season - he posted an impressive 44 points in 48 games last year while owning the highest on-ice shooting percentage of any player in the league - while facing a nightly barrage of increased competition. A year ago, he lined up in the Leafs no. 3 centre hole, but with the offseason departure of Mikhail Grabovski and long-term injury to Dave Bolland, has been forced to rise up the depth chart, squaring off with a new level of talent every night. He even saw 12 games on the top line with Tyler Bozak sidelined by an oblique injury. Paired almost exclusively with Phil Kessel since he was traded to the Leafs, van Riemsdyk endured a similar challenge when he landed in Toronto. "Obviously being on [Kessels] line you see a lot of that [increased competition] and its a great challenge," said van Riemsdyk. "[But] its definitely a little bit different. When I was in Philadelphia I was definitely in more of a secondary role where youre expecting to play against probably their third [defence] pairing and not obviously their top checking line; you get a little bit more room out there." Carlyle pulled Kadri aside for a brief word at the end of Sundays practice, preaching persistence and hard work. "When things arent going well for yourself you have to be selfish and take a look in the mirror and say Hey Ive got to work myself out and the old adage was you put your nose to the grindstone and work your way through it," said Carlyle of Kadri, who wasnt available for interview on Sunday. "And I dont think that is too far from the way young players today should approach it." "Youve just got to stick with it I think," added van Riemsdyk, trying to break free from a slump himself. "You cant beat yourself up too much. Its a game of confidence and youve got to try to keep that confidence high throughout the whole year, get to work, and improve upon the things you can improve upon." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz