Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.03.2019 07:31
So you know that youre Antworten

DORAL, Fla. Puma Basket Baratas . -- The new Doral in raging wind looked a lot like an old U.S. Open on Friday. Matt Kuchar played out of the rough to tap-in range for birdie on the 18th hole for a 2-over 74 that allowed him to join an exclusive group at the Cadillac Championship -- one of only four survivors to par. The Blue Monster gobbled up just about everyone else. Dustin Johnson bogeyed three of his last six holes for a 74. Patrick Reed made only two birdies in his round of 75. Hunter Mahan atoned for a triple bogey with a 4-iron into 5 feet for eagle on the eighth hole, giving him a 74. They joined Kuchar atop the leaderboard at 1-under 143. "I felt stressed all day, because I knew every shot had big penalty written all over it," Mahan said. "It was a really tough day. There wasnt an easy shot out there. One of those rounds where it could go south pretty fast, so youve got to grind it out and find a way to get a number up there and get to the weekend." Only three players broke par in the second round. No one shot in the 60s. The average score was a fraction under 76. "I dont think Ive played in conditions this difficult in the U.S.," Graeme McDowell of Northern Ireland said after a 71 that left him one shot behind. "Its an Open Championship day. Its a real Friday afternoon at St. Andrews in 2010 before they called it. It was hard out there -- really, really hard." Rory McIlroy (74), Francesco Molinari (75) and Jamie Donaldson of Wales (70) also were one behind at even-par 144. Tiger Woods hit three balls in the water and scraped out a 73, thanks in part to a 90-foot birdie putt on the par-3 fourth hole. Phil Mickelson made back-to-back double bogeys, and then laid on his back along the bank of the fourth tee during a long wait. He got up, hit into the water and made another double bogey. Lefty shot 75. Both were still in the mix, only six shots behind. "Its a tough golf course as it is," Reed said. "And with how hard the wind is blowing, it made it even tougher. Almost felt like we were playing at a major today." At times, it looked even worse. Fist pumps were replaced by players stretching out their arm to take a penalty drop from the water -- 113 balls in the water, which is everywhere on the course that Gil Hanse redesigned under the direction of new owner Donald Trump. Trump described it as bold. It turned out to be brutal. And just like a U.S. Open, there were plenty of complaints. The greens were always going to be firm because the course was built in under a year. There was always going to be concern about the sharp edges of fairways and greens that sent balls down the bank and into the water. Throw in gusts that topped 30 mph, and any score was possible on any hole. "The setup is horrendous," Webb Simpson said after a 78 that included a bunker shot that went onto and over the seventh green and into the water. "Even if we had a 10 mph wind, it still would have been bad. I played terrible. I want to get that out there. But when you have conditions like this, and a setup like this, so much luck comes into play." Henrik Stenson prefaced his comments by saying, "How do you say something you might regret the rest of your life?" So he didnt. Stenson, part of the Nos. 1-2-3 grouping from the world ranking, had a 76 and joined Woods at 5-over 149. Masters champion Adam Scott, the other member of that illustrious trio, had a 73 and was at 4-over 148. The group was a combined 14-over par for the tournament. Stenson was walking off the 15th green Friday morning while finishing up the rain-delayed first round. Spotting a small group of reporters, he said, "Are you having fun watching?" And then as he walked away, he smiled and said, "Because its sure as hell not any fun to be playing." Johnson managed for the longest time. Even as everyone was succumbing to par, he was at 3 under with a birdie on No. 12. But he dropped a shot on the par-3 13th. His short iron into the 15th hit the green and rolled over the back and into the water. And on the 18th, his fairway bunker shot came out too strong and over the green, and he missed a 6-foot par putt that would have given him the outright lead. The forecast is for less wind on the weekend, and surely a sigh of relief from the players. And this World Golf Championship is wide open. "Weve all got a shot at it now," Woods said. "No one is going anywhere." Woods, like so many other players, could have gone south. He was 7 over for the round after a wedge tumbled into the water on No. 3. But he made the long birdie on No. 4 and hit wedge to 3 feet for birdie on the next hole, and then managed to avoid bogeys the rest of the way. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., finished the day in a tie for 34th place. McIlroy went out in 40, but he made three birdies on the back nine. A 74 was enough to move up the leaderboard on this day. "It was a day where you obviously couldnt win the golf tournament, but you could let it get away from you, and you could rack up a few big numbers and play yourself out of contention," McIlroy said. Luke Donald did just that with an 82. So did Victor Dubuisson, who had an 81. Puma Baratas España . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open. Puma Rihanna Baratas . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3. http://www.pumabaratas.es/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Houston Astros saw a completely different Jered Weaver than the one they faced 6 1/2 weeks ago at Minute Maid Park, when they hit four home runs off him. The Los Angeles Angels ace pitched a two-hitter Wednesday night in the rematch, posting his first complete game in nearly two years, and Albert Pujols hit a go-ahead home run in the sixth to lead the Halos to a 2-1 victory. "Those guys roughed me up a little bit at their place, so I wanted to come in here and have a good game and keep us in it as much as possible," Weaver said. "Their guy was throwing a good game, too. So it was nice to come out on top." Weaver (5-3) threw 94 pitches while going the distance for the 12th time in 241 career starts and first time since Aug. 6, 2012, when he beat the Athletics 4-0 with a four-hitter at Oakland. "It was definitely exciting to run out there for the ninth and hear the fans," Weaver said. "Thats what you pitch for -- to go deep into games and finish it off." Weaver struck out five, walked one and retired 17 of his last 19 batters -- including 10 straight after giving up a leadoff homer to George Springer in the fourth. The three-time All-Star is 5-1 with a 1.70 ERA over his last seven starts. Weaver hit Springer with a pitch with one out in the ninth, then picked him off after getting a sign from manager Mike Scioscia in the dugout. He got the final out by retiring Dexter Fowler on a popup to third base. "In that situation, Im not really worried about baserunners. But Scioscia called a great pickoff there," Weaver said. "Usually when I look over, I can see a little bit of the runner. But when I looked over before that pick, I couldnt see him. So I figured he was off the bag pretty good. I just made a good quick move, and that definitely took a lot of pressure off." Weaver threw a called third strike to Jason Castro in the fourth for his 1,281st career strikeout, overtaking Mike Witt on the Angels career list behind Nolan Ryan and Chuck Finley. "I didnt even know that I was coming up on any milestone like that at all," Weaver said. "I think I threw strrikeouts out the door maybe two years ago. Zapatillas Puma Baratas. I mean, its great when youre young and you just want to go out there and try to strike everybody out. But then you realize that getting early outs is just as important and it helps you get deeper in games." Collin McHugh (2-3) lost his third straight decision over four starts despite allowing just two runs and four hits in seven innings. The right-hander struck out seven and walked two. Erick Aybar drove in the Angels other run with a third-inning single. "You know coming into it that Weavers arguably one of if not the best pitchers in this league," McHugh said. "So you know that youre not going to be able to give up a lot and that its going to be a dogfight." Pujols who homered twice on Sunday against Tampa Bay ace David Price, drove a 2-1 pitch into the top tier of the double-decker bullpen in left field for his 13th homer this season and 505th of his career to surpass Eddie Murray for 25th place on the career list. On hand to see it was Air Force staff sergeant Tom Sherrill of Pomona, California, who came up with Pujols 500th home run ball on April 22 at Nationals Park in Washington. "What I did two or three weeks ago, I put that in the past. Ive flipped the page," Pujols said. "My goal is to try to concentrate on whats in front of me and help this organization win. I dont get caught up too much in numbers." NOTES: The jockey and trainer for Triple Crown hopeful California Chrome -- Victor Espinoza and Art Sherman -- each threw out a ceremonial first pitch. ... Angels CF Mike Trout missed his first game of the season because of a sore left hamstring, but was available to pinch-hit if necessary. He expects to be back in the lineup Friday night for the start of a three-game series with Kansas City. Collin Cowgill started in CF for the third time this season and robbed Jose Altuve of a hit with a diving catch of his shallow flyball leading off the game. Altuve was 0 for 4, ending his career-best 12-game hitting streak. ...... Pujols had 43 home runs against the Astros, tying Aramis Ramirez for the most among active players. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz