Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

01.03.2019 08:43
from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex H Antworten

Andy Murray would welcome a change of format in the Davis Cup but is less enthusiastic about proposals for finals to be staged at a neutral venue.The International Tennis Federation announced plans to alter the current set-up of Davis Cup and Fed Cup finals, one of which is to invite bids from national associations and cities interested in hosting finals.With the neutral venue, I am not sold on that, said Murray. I do love the home and away atmosphere that we get in the Davis Cup just now.It is something that we as tennis players arent really used to because when we travel around the world we are playing in neutral venues a lot of the time and the home and away aspect of the Davis Cup is something that I enjoy and makes it different and special.The ITF is also proposing a final four event for the Fed Cup, which would involve the semifinals and final being played in quick succession.Other proposals include reviewing the best-of-five-sets format currently used in the Davis Cup.Murray picked up a thigh injury playing three rubbers in three days as Britain lost to Argentina in the Davis Cup semifinal last weekend.Speaking ahead of a charity exhibition match on Wednesday night at Glasgows Hydro Arena, the 29-year-old was asked about the proposals for change:He said: I like the idea of changing the format, maybe shorten the weekend.For me personally the last three days, coming off the back of the Olympics, Cincinnati, the US Open and then being on court for 10 or 11 hours over three days, was really hard.A lot of the players have spoken about that, about potentially shortening the format, maybe playing it over Saturday and Sunday, best of three sets, I like that idea.Certainly to try something different. If it doesnt work you can always change back as well.A lot of the top players have spoken about the scheduling and format of the Davis Cup for a number of years and nothing has changed so trying something new would give the event a lift for sure in terms of the participation of the top players.The Fed Cup World Group, meanwhile, would be doubled in size from eight teams to 16 in line with the Davis Cup, with all changes needing to be approved at the ITFs AGM in August 2017.Murray, meanwhile, will take a break after tonights event which sees him take on Grigor Dimitrov in a singles match before teaming up with his brother Jamie to play the Bulgarian and Tim Henman in a doubles match.Money raised will go to UNICEF and a Glasgow charity, Young Peoples Futures.The Scotsman said of his injury: It is all right. It is a little bit sore but I am okay.I just think my body just needs a break now so after tonights event I will give myself a few days off to rest up and recover.I feel okay. I certainly feel a lot better than I did on Sunday, after 48 hours or so of rest.The world number two believes the charity event at the sold-out 10,000-capacity arena will further encourage youngsters to get involved in the sport.He said: It is very important. The Davis Cup as well has been great in doing that.Kids who havent watched tennis before who come along to the Davis Cup and see it is such an incredible amazing atmosphere there that will help them get into it and enjoy it.Tonight is the same thing, we want to have a great time and play some fun, entertaining tennis.We have had some fantastic support. I am very proud to have brought a tennis event here.All the money raised will be going to charity and that is why we wanted to set it up in the first place, hopefully we can raise a lot of money and make a difference to a lot of childrens lives.PA Sport contributed to this article. Comprar Air Max 95 Baratas . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Air Max 95 Outlet España . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http://www.airmax95baratas.es/ . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Nike Air Max 95 España .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Air Max 95 Rebajas . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. JACKSONVILLE, Ala. -- Roc Thomas ran for three touchdowns and Eli Jenkins ran for another as Jacksonville State beat Division II North Alabama 31-12 in a season opener Thursday night.Jenkins completed 20 of 34 passes for 230 yards and also led the Gamecocks on the ground with 101 yards on 13 carries. Thomas ran for 71 yards on 20 carries.Thomas scored from short yardage midway through the first quarter and Jenkins added a second touchdown on a 47-yard run to make it 14-0 with 6:20 lleft in the first.dddddddddddd Thomas scored again in the second quarter to make it 21-0.North Alabamas Jacob Tucker threw a 9-yard touchdown with 3:32 left before the break but kicker Kevin Henke missed the extra point.Tucker threw for 170 yards and ran for 48 yards for the Lions. Henke hit two field goals in the second half, including one from 47 yards. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz